• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Choose Your Next Moderator Here And

Da Ji

Alfrescian
Loyal
All The Best.

Thank you to all the people who taught me to be smarter either by kind advice or by your merciless stabbings.

According to some people who have seen u in person, u are a young chap with a gullible look. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know Mods are chosen by members. Always thought Sam Leong decides.

That is correct. Leongsam appoints. This is not a democracy, and should not be as well. A forum is about effective leadership with minimal controls, overt intervention only when absolutely necessarily.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you chut pattern, i know....:o:p

All The Best.

It is with a heavy heart that I started this thread. I had thought that this would be a lengthy post and all my grievances could be aired here. But as I sat down and ponder over it, I found that there is nothing more for me to say or argue. I do not enjoy this forum anymore.

Thank you Sammyboy Forum for making my every train and bus journey fulfilling.

Thank you to all the people who taught me to be smarter either by kind advice or by your merciless stabbings.

Lastly, thank you Leongsam for giving me the chance. I have learnt alot.

Good luck guys in choosing your new moderator.