• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHINA chinks are worse than ANIMALS ...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Showed this clip to a PRC at my place and he told me that sometimes if u go down and help a gang would grabbed you and blame you for injuring the child and demand you to pay a sum thats why sometimes nobody dares to help.

My PRC colig say this is normal in CHINABAI land woh ...

He said everyday also got such thing happen ...WTF ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Tiong society. Toddler got run over twice and no one cares

Don't worry. There are 1.2 billion of them. One less isn't going to make any difference whatsoever.

hey, don't say this to the PAP. One new PAP Ah Neh MP says he saves children life and that was his NSF duty. This Ah Neh NSF duty better than Patrick Tan NSF. Least Patrick did his BMT where the Ah Neh still play go-li in KL kampong.

Looking4Knowledge

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;oaF2Lw2CWF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaF2Lw2CWF4[/video]

These pple are worse than dogs...

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially true in Guangdong province. Even PRC themselves (from Beijing or Shanghai) would comment that it is a lawless province.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Upbringing! Those with good upbringing will stay and help regardless of how bloody or ugly. This is the basic. Human compassion. For those who have it, good. For those who lack this, you better pray hard that the next video shown will not be someone close to you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BTW I am Chinese and always stopped to help. When I asked passerby for assistance, Chinese are the first to siam. Once in Geylang main road, a Indian worker got knocked down lying on the bus lane bleeding from head and not one ah beng helped. I have to block him with my motorbike from oncoming vehicles and waited for police car. Poor bugger was crying thinking God must have deserted him.

Once I crashed on a road due to road debris and and a kindly Indian stopped and gave me first aid. The rest of those who are chinese before him are just gawkers. I give one ah beng my mobile to call ambulance and that cheebye suddenly forgot how to dial 999.

I find it ironic that you say chinese are the first to siam and then you're chinese and always stop to help.

It's like me saying i'm chinese and always donate money but i always see chinese ppl acting the most stingy.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No irony here. If you are a Malay but think unlike your race and mix with Chinese friends and not avoid them is it ironic?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wau on news tonite....!!! people don't care anymore...heartless, soulless and ballless.....

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of thinking leads to a slippery slope. Don't have to act. Just rationalize.

Hear a child got whacked. Rationalize and think is tough love until child got bashed to death.
See an auntie got run over. Rationalize and think it must be a Mediacock drama.
See house burning with children locked inside. Why call 995, sure other people called already.

People who siam are forever coming out with excuses. See those WWII footage. With Chinese refugees its every person for himself.

PRC society...u lucky no one come and rob u of ur valuables before leaving u for the dead.

bck to the point - helping.

sometimes, its not that we dun want to help, it could be:

a) unsure how to help
b) dunno how to help

imagine u see someone drowning, u jump inside n save him? U can swim but r u trained in water rescue? What if both of u died after?

another scenerio, u see someone suddenly genna heart attack, what u do? Call 995 & after? Give CPR? U noe how to give CPR? I can say many dunno. Another question, what happen if you give CPR n he died becos you gave wrongly? U become murderer?

someone lied injured on the road, u called ambulance, what else can u do? U dare to risk him by shifting him - note: u dun noe what injury he has. Prolly, wat one can do, is to direct traffic, divert from the person, fan him, give water...but many times, many felt unsure how to help, so stand n gawk loh

And to make things worse, there are stupid programs like Gotcha that makes fun of situations like this, people ask - hey r they filming or am i on Gotcha.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

some people think too much instead of giving a helping hand. one word " complication". is it staged? will the police blame me if they cant find the culprit? will i be hold responsible if thing goes wrong? or the victim died?

for me i will help first. do it in good faith and that's good enough.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

some people think too much instead of giving a helping hand. one word " complication". is it staged? will the police blame me if they cant find the culprit? will i be hold responsible if thing goes wrong? or the victim died?

In short,are you saying that the Chinese are not risk takers?.....generally speaking.