• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHINA chinks are worse than ANIMALS ...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Republic Of China is the only real China now!!!

[video=youtube;fXKjgIDmG9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXKjgIDmG9c&feature=related[/video]

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the truth of the communist china!!!

[video=youtube;sDjGcyZnejk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDjGcyZnejk&list=FL3sZEvtm3Gb2F8tHN8zymWQ&index=2[/video]

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese people are to be loved, but not the politicians. The politicians are the ones always stirring up the shit about independence whereas the ornery people just want to get on with their lives as long as whichever govt can best give them. Among Taiwanese politicians it is all about ego, power, and corruption rewards.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have come into contact with lots of Taiwanese bot here and abroad and they are defiantly a different species compared to the Chinese. I know lots of people being posted there for military duties for over a year, Everyone seem to enjoy tawain other then being conned or forced to buy things in Pubs/disco by Taiwanese gangsters.

Tawain politics is defiantly full-on and extremely violent.. It seems like brawling is part of their politics system..

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: China Is Corrupted And Twisted Like The Old Folks Here ?

[video=youtube;-1RiyXOnUlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1RiyXOnUlU&feature=related[/video]

Communist China is a screwed up people. These people have no qualm about putting poisons in your vegetable or milk. The society is unimaginable. Must be very careful and often on your guard living there.

The above video is often a typical old folk reaction to criticism, both horrifying and disgusting.

hahaha that's funny. Fucking retard la the bitch.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is all because of that shit Confucian ideal of placing community above the individual. What this does is to allow a few rotten apples to represent themselves as the community and game the system to benefit themselves. What is needed is for society to understand the importance and rights of every individual before the individual can be expected to make sacrifices for the community.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Tiong society. Toddler got run over twice and no one cares

Yup.. Always the Indians/Malays will stop to help.. The chinese will slow down to take 4D no or turn away and say SWAY LIAO LA SWAY LIAO LA...

i am non-indian/malay and i have stopped to help. so shut your racist fucking trap.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal

You miss out the point.

In the PRC society, if the victim lives and if the victim is disabled due to the accident, the driver has to support the victim financially for the rest of his life.

It is more worthwhile to kill the victim, rather than to let them live.

Yes cruel PRC society. Screwed up laws.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

China... the most fucked up nation on the face of this earth.

The Japs would have done the world a favour if they had succeeded in exterminating the whole country instead of just raping Nanking.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not unfair to say the Malays and Indians are more willingly to lend a helping hand than the chinese. Many chinese do not want to get involved which is their natural mindset. A female friend recalled her predicament during a tyre burst along a road(near a market) when she has just passed her driving test few weeks ago. she asked passerbys but no one wanted to help..Finally a Malay uncle came over and helped her change the tyre and even gave her some tips on how to change it herself in the future. She noticed there were alot of onlookers though. They were the same chinese uncles that walked away when she asked their help initially. Another incident involved my granny. She told how she fell down during a walk & and were bleeding. A kind Indian man asked her what happened and helped her to a bench nearby . By then a group of onlookers were gathering around her and they were all chinese. They seems to be contented just watching the commotion. When the man asked for a handkechief to stop the bleeding, all the onlookers walked away and watched at a further distance instead.

I remembered looking at a old photo of Japanese soldiers beheading chinese prisoners in WW2. Pictured of several hundreds of chinese onlookers made me wonder why they can just stood there watching as their compatriots are beheaded by just a handful of Japanese soldiers. No wonder the Japanese dared to massacre them in large numbers later in the war because they knew the chinese are just afraid of the Japanese.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If consider race which have higher % willing to help that will be Malay.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not unfair to say the Malays and Indians are more willingly to lend a helping hand than the chinese. Many chinese do not want to get involved which is their natural mindset. A female friend recalled her predicament during a tyre burst along a road(near a market) when she has just passed her driving test few weeks ago. she asked passerbys but no one wanted to help..Finally a Malay uncle came over and helped her change the tyre and even gave her some tips on how to change it herself in the future. She noticed there were alot of onlookers though. They were the same chinese uncles that walked away when she asked their help initially. Another incident involved my granny. She told how she fell down during a walk & and were bleeding. A kind Indian man asked her what happened and helped her to a bench nearby . By then a group of onlookers were gathering around her and they were all chinese. They seems to be contented just watching the commotion. When the man asked for a handkechief to stop the bleeding, all the onlookers walked away and watched at a further distance instead.

I remembered looking at a old photo of Japanese soldiers beheading chinese prisoners in WW2. Pictured of several hundreds of chinese onlookers made me wonder why they can just stood there watching as their compatriots are beheaded by just a handful of Japanese soldiers. No wonder the Japanese dared to massacre them in large numbers later in the war because they knew the chinese are just afraid of the Japanese.

rather than race-based, i say the issue is education and age-based.

older, lesser educated folks tend to gawk and watch the show. while younger, better educated folk tend to offer help to those in need.

for every anecdote of malay/indian helping out, i can counter with an anecdote of being helped by chinese/non-malay/non-indian.

its only the racist in our hearts that sees help being rendered/denied by a particular racial group.

p/s fuck psy83.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal

older, lesser educated folks tend to gawk and watch the show. while younger, better educated folk tend to offer help to those in need.

for every anecdote of malay/indian helping out, i can counter with an anecdote of being helped by chinese/non-malay/non-indian.

its only the racist in our hearts that sees help being rendered/denied by a particular racial group.

p/s fuck psy83.

Yes..i completely agreed.

I think it is in the genes of the chinese not to have a natural instinct to help as compare to the Malays,Indians or others. But through education and cultural influence from elsewhere, the younger chinese are more willing to help.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

p/s fuck psy83.

Good pt and also remember that there are more chinese percentage wise in this country. There are many helpful chinese around just as there are also many uncaring chinese. I bet among the onlookers there were many malays and indians too.

The problem about some chinese is that they can only see the bad side about their race. These are the type of ppl that can only speak bad things about their own race and seem to critique their own race for everything -ve. Although i obviously don't have the opinion of the majority or a sizable number of malays i doubt there are as many malays out there compared to the chinese that critique their race as harshly as the chinese do. In fact i feel they are the opposite.

It's even worse that some chinese that negatively stereotype their own race then judge all other chinese negatively. An example would be like they think all chinese are nerds and since they should be a nerd think every other chinese out there is a nerd like themselves.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is all because of that shit Confucian ideal of placing community above the individual. What this does is to allow a few rotten apples to represent themselves as the community and game the system to benefit themselves. What is needed is for society to understand the importance and rights of every individual before the individual can be expected to make sacrifices for the community.

This is called "deindividuation" in psychology. This is what happens when individuals lose their individuality and individual responsibilities in a collective. It's the concept of "mai geh kiang, let others be the heroes". :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And thanks to the PAPpies, we've these subhumans living among us. How many murders have these animals already committed here in Singapore? Foreign talent my arse! :mad:

hi there

1. it is interesting to know how many chinks turn sheep here?
2. and how many chinks are granted the spr status too?
3. then we know what we have invited in with both eyes open mah!