• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chief District Judge Tan Siong Thye - the new laughing stock or going places

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously Tey can afford a Mont Blanc pen. It appears like a case of student having crush on prof, and prof having the hots on student. How could anyone write a 100 page judgement on that???

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi Sai,
Why so hysterical?? Your sister or mother got fucked by Tey???

I'm Prof Tey and I deserve it because I fucked your mothers, sisters and daughters...not once, but many times but I left out your grandma. My honest mistake.

Let's say I'm a cheapskate and even a Biggs ball-point pen I'll also take if it's free and I've the hots for free stuff if I can get away with it.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never occurred to me. Only Pappies and Sinkies worry about one-upmanship. :wink:

Yeah yeah, we believe your crap. Keep dreaming. :biggrin: You're a pathetic loser in the total scheme of things. Just admit it, you're a failure.
I've seen you in the forum since 12 fucking years and what have you achieved here thus far? More notoriety, more quarrels and getting screwed and finally ignored by that equally pathetic ball, that's all.

I'm right in my assessment of you, isn't it? LOL

jw5

Loyal
Yeah yeah, we believe your crap. Keep dreaming. :biggrin: You're a pathetic loser in the total scheme of things. Just admit it, you're a failure.
I've seen you in the forum since 12 fucking years and what have you achieved here thus far? More notoriety, more quarrels and getting screwed and finally ignored by that equally pathetic ball, that's all.

I'm right in my assessment of you, isn't it? LOL

It's actually 14, since this nickname was registered in 1999.

Achievement in this forum? LOL. None. It's simply to pass time as life continues.
So what have you achieved all this time? Many nicknames and many nickname changes? :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's actually 14, since this nickname was registered in 1999.

Achievement in this forum? LOL. None. It's simply to pass time as life continues.
So what have you achieved all this time? Many nicknames and many nickname changes? :biggrin:

No...I dun camp here, unlike you, so I dun follow much of the forum nonsense anyway. I dun need many nicks logging in and out, just one will do. Since you know it's 14 years, you think you still have many more years to pass time, is it? A failure will always find excuses for his failure. Does not surprise me at all. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
No...I dun camp here, unlike you, so I dun follow much of the forum nonsense anyway. I dun need many nicks logging in and out, just one will do. Since you know it's 14 years, you think you still have many more years to pass time, is it? A failure will always find excuses for his failure. Does not surprise me at all. :rolleyes:

How many more years? Doesn't matter, all things will come to an end, including life.
Excuses for failure? This is part of the establishment mentality.
Not everything has to be about success and failure, neither do you need reasons or excuses for everything.

Looks like your brain has gone through a few washings and you have acquired that mentality to the core.
One of the traits is when a pappy or the establishment gives a label e.g. corruption, you immediately embrace it like a life buoy.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
No grades inflated. Both consented to the sex. She showered him with gifts. Bosses have sex with employees all the time ...buys them makan and gifts as well.... where's the corruption in that?

It was a flimsy case. Period.

Teh is an unbelievably rotten guy for sure. But I think if you are going to ruin a man, the case must be stronger than this. I can see he took advantage of a young girl but he isn't the first. If someone in the civil service has an affair with a junior reporting to him, should the civil service investigate ?
He seems to have been skewered for moral failings. I expect more of such cases out of our local unis soon.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many more years? Doesn't matter, all things will come to an end, including life.
Excuses for failure? This is part of the establishment mentality.
Not everything has to be about success and failure, neither do you need reasons or excuses for everything.

Looks like your brain has gone through a few washings and you have acquired that mentality to the core.
One of the traits is when a pappy or the establishment gives a label e.g. corruption, you immediately embrace it like a life buoy.

That's what you think, but who're you but a failure in life. I dun listen to failures. All your tongue twistings are but just your feeble attempt to cover up your lack of self-esteem and hatred for everyone who work hard and smart for a living and I know you wish us to fail like you, but like I said, you can keep on dreaming. It will never happen. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
That's what you think, but who're you but a failure in life. I dun listen to failures. All your tongue twistings are but just your feeble attempt to cover up your lack of self-esteem and hatred for everyone who work hard and smart for a living and I know you wish us to fail like you, but like I said, you can keep on dreaming. It will never happen. :biggrin:

Oh, I have definitely worked hard for a living. Smart? A little, but could have been smarter.
Now single, hopefully childless and with a 7 figure net worth and still increasing, albeit slowly.
If you have a wife with movie star looks, 2 brilliant children and at least 8 figures, then perhaps you may be entitled to call me a failure.
That would still be establishment mentality thinking though, which you have for sure. :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teh is an unbelievably rotten guy for sure. But I think if you are going to ruin a man, the case must be stronger than this. I can see he took advantage of a young girl but he isn't the first. If someone in the civil service has an affair with a junior reporting to him, should the civil service investigate ?
He seems to have been skewered for moral failings. I expect more of such cases out of our local unis soon.
Tey was taking advantage of a few more students, but for whatever reasons, AGC only used one girl to nail tey. Perhaps too many girls are involved, and to drag all of them out would have been too embarrassing to law profession.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, I have definitely worked hard for a living. Smart? A little, but could have been smarter.
Now single, hopefully childless and with a 7 figure net worth and still increasing, albeit slowly.
If you have a wife with movie star looks, 2 brilliant children and at least 8 figures, then perhaps you may be entitled to call me a failure.
That would still be establishment mentality thinking though, which you have for sure. :biggrin:

Yeah yeah, whatever you say, as long as you're happy.

To me, you're a failure and that has nothing to do with money or lack of. Can't you read, where I said you're poor?

I do not measure failure or success using monetary possessions as yardstick. Only PAPPY clowns like you do. Dun pretend to me. No need, for I dun know you, you dun know me, why so defensive, PAPPy clown? :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Yeah yeah, whatever you say, as long as you're happy.

To me, you're a failure and that has nothing to do with money or lack of. Can't you read, where I said you're poor?

I do not measure failure or success using monetary possessions as yardstick. Only PAPPY clowns like you do. Dun pretend to me. No need, for I dun know you, you dun know me, why so defensive, PAPPy clown? :rolleyes:

I'm not a pappy clown lah, hahaha.
It's more likely those who embrace labels given by pappies or the establishment who are.
But never mind lah. "Song" can already.

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Jaga8, Locke, Sinkie, GD & many others. Tanks U 4 U sapork. But still i 'll B dey laughing stock of de BillyTISH CUNTmenWED legal world. $$$ is eberything 2 me. Fair no fair, who de fark cares. I gohin to run road annieway. Remember 2 vote PAP out in 2016. 2021 wil B 2 late!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not a pappy clown lah, hahaha.
It's more likely those who embrace labels given by pappies or the establishment who are.
But never mind lah. "Song" can already.

Your obsession with telling me your monetary worth as that we will not call you a failure belies your affinity with PAPPy ethos.

So just admit it and stop arguing with me. Like I said, you can never get your one up on me. You can keep on dreaming. :rolleyes:

The next best thing for you to do is to keep far away from my posts and turn your head the other way when you see my postings.

Ok? My dearest 7 figure net worth Mr Pappy Song? LOL

jw5

Loyal
Your obsession with telling me your monetary worth as that we will not call you a failure belies your affinity with PAPPy ethos.

So just admit it and stop arguing with me. Like I said, you can never get your one up on me. You can keep on dreaming. :rolleyes:

The next best thing for you to do is to keep far away from my posts and turn your head the other way when you see my postings.

Ok? My dearest 7 figure net worth Mr Pappy Song? LOL

I enjoy reading and responding to your posts.
If you feel unhappy after reading my posts, you should try to work harder and smarter.
If you feel happy or "song", great!
But I'll continue doing what I enjoy, because telling others what to do or not to do is also part of the establishment mentality. LOL.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Kangaroo in a the fucking PAP KANGAROO COURT!!!:mad::oIo:

Tan Siong Thye
tumblr_mj11orsNQa1r2fba3o1_500.jpg