• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chief District Judge Tan Siong Thye - the new laughing stock or going places

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to read and waste time. This Prof is a hypocrite, so no matter what he writes is rubbish.

He abuses his power and influence as a lecturer and have sex, gifts, free air-ticket, free dinner with his student, knowing that her grade is under his control.

If this is not immoral, what is? Yet, on the surface, he acts like he is a goodie-2-shoes, but behind closed door, he is a street-crook, that's all there is to him.

Don't dramatize his contribution to the evolving legal jurisdiction in Singapore. He does not qualify. His character is shit.

Most lawyers are crooks and hypocrites anyway, including that Darinne ugly fuck. :rolleyes:

Get off your high horse. These two individuals are adults and their relationship was consensual. Do you need a nanny government to tell you who and when you can have sex?
The case against Tey was so weak ...in the West, the public prosecutor wouldn't even proceed. The issue would have been dealt by university administration.
It is obvious that this was a case that Tey was targetted by the establishment. I know nuts about him but judge him on the evidence presented in court. Why do you just believe the state's storyline, instead of evaluating the testimonies of the witnesses? If you have examine the testimonies, it will be obvious to you that there are major reasonable doubts which the trial judge choose to ignore. He was bias, instead of deciding based on evidence.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are laws to follow when you work as a lecturer in a university. You think the university is his playground? Well, think again.

Then let the university deal with it. The university could fire him. It was not a corruption case. Period.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not water-tight? This crooked Prof is a certified LAWYER. He should know better!!!

You keep saying he was a marked man. Where is your evidence?

NUS could have dealt with it. Nope, it referred it to CPIB. CPIB had to cook up a charge, with flimsy evidence. Review the testimonies of Ko, CPIB investigators and the CPIB deputy director.
No grade was inflated. So, where's the corruption?
Ko was in love with Tey. Tey might not be but enjoyed the free sex and attention. It was mutual. So, what's the big deal?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then let the university deal with it. The university could fire him. It was not a corruption case. Period.

Period your head lah. This is a CORRUPTION (read:criminal) case. Even the university cannot shut it up if it wants to.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Period your head lah. This is a CORRUPTION (read:criminal) case. Even the university cannot shut it up if it wants to.

No grades inflated. Both consented to the sex. She showered him with gifts. Bosses have sex with employees all the time ...buys them makan and gifts as well.... where's the corruption in that?

It was a flimsy case. Period.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No grades inflated. Both consented to the sex. She showered him with gifts. Bosses have sex with employees all the time ...buys them makan and gifts as well.... where's the corruption in that?

Period your head lah....read this:

53XOkyY.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get off your high horse. These two individuals are adults and their relationship was consensual. Do you need a nanny government to tell you who and when you can have sex?
The case against Tey was so weak ...in the West, the public prosecutor wouldn't even proceed. The issue would have been dealt by university administration.
It is obvious that this was a case that Tey was targetted by the establishment. I know nuts about him but judge him on the evidence presented in court. Why do you just believe the state's storyline, instead of evaluating the testimonies of the witnesses? If you have examine the testimonies, it will be obvious to you that there are major reasonable doubts which the trial judge choose to ignore. He was bias, instead of deciding based on evidence.

In the West???????? Are you that closeted in your mother's basement? In the West, this Prof Tey would have been skewered and left out to dry in no uncertain terms. Dun quote the West when you dun know how the much more devious it is in administering its laws.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the West???????? Are you that closeted in your mother's basement? In the West, this Prof Tey would have been skewered and left out to dry in no uncertain terms. Dun quote the West when you dun know how the much more devious it is in administering its laws.
Don't waste time with winnipegjets. This fellow is crazy anti establishment. Any thing that this establishment do is wrong to winnipegjets, he can even find fault with trimming the grass and watering the plants.

I suspect winnipegjets is either pap ib or a real mental case. He's been flooding this forum with his crazy views for a while.

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha, i B laughing stock of de whole Billytish Commonwell. Won't B surPRIZED if nobodi invite me to cut ribbon owsai Sinkhole.

CPIB? Dey onli no how to torture witnesses. Told them manitimes oredi - U hv to COACH U witnesses properli
[video]rtsp://v4.cache4.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQnLCbgBPRYP6xMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSA RSBXdhdGNoYMSA6fXVucDGUQw=/0/0/0/video.3gp[/video]

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Corruption does not require tey to fulfill his bargain, you half wit.

A high govt official accepts goodies from a contractor, but the govt official may not have lifted a finger to help the contractor in clinching the govt contract. This is still corruption.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Corruption does not require tey to fulfill his bargain, you half wit.

A high govt official accepts goodies from a contractor, but the govt official may not have lifted a finger to help the contractor in clinching the govt contract. This is still corruption.

Gosh, you must been drinking the PAP's beer to go with such bs logic. Your analogy does not apply in this case. Come on, you can do better than that.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not Jurong West, you know. Do you know what is a true democracy or not?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you even bother to follow the testimonies? You take the prosecutor's case and take that as the final proof. Why not the other party?

Was there reasonable doubt? Yes, there was.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't waste time with winnipegjets. This fellow is crazy anti establishment. Any thing that this establishment do is wrong to winnipegjets, he can even find fault with trimming the grass and watering the plants.

I suspect winnipegjets is either pap ib or a real mental case. He's been flooding this forum with his crazy views for a while.

I'm not going to waste alot of time on this dumbass. I also dun think he's PAP IB, because I'm PAP IB emeritus division head and I know all my staff cum subordinates here in this forum. :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not going to waste alot of time on this dumbass. I also dun think he's PAP IB, because I'm PAP IB emeritus division head and I know all my staff cum subordinates here in this forum. :biggrin:
There could be a new calestine arm of pap ib. Their role is to flood online forums with such extreme views that make these forums look crazy.

It's like the CSJ effect, in which the crazy antics of CSJ is used to tar the entire opposition for a good decade. I suspect the pap is using this tactic now to tar the entire online community.