• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chen Show Mao for PE 2023?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad that you admit that CSM and TCB are worthy of the Elected President's post.

I disagree that PAP nominated candidates are worthy of EP.

Certainly Tony Tan brought shame to EP. He was not honourable when he was Minister of Defence.

I give credit where it is due and these two gentlemen deserve respect. However I believe that the Government has done its best for the country under difficult circumstances and should not be condemned in such a disrespectful manner that you and some others here have done, giving no credit for their achievements but merrily faulting them for any and everything that you can think of. That's not fair at all.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
However I believe that the Government has done its best for the country under difficult circumstances and should not be condemned in such a disrespectful manner that you and some others here have done, giving no credit for their achievements but merrily faulting them for any and everything that you can think of. That's not fair at all.

Bashing China is doing his best? Neglecting the poor, sick and aged is doing his best?

please dont use motherhood statements.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bashing China is doing his best? Neglecting the poor, sick and aged is doing his best?

please dont use motherhood statements.

Peace and plenty in the country is not best? People able to walk safely on the streets late into the night is not best? What is best then?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peace and plenty in the country is not best? People able to walk safely on the streets late into the night is not best? What is best then?

There is no peace nor plenty for the poor, sick and many Singaporeans. For many Singaporeans, they face anguish, turmoil and stress all because of pap's incompetence.

Best is what has not been in Singapore yet. With your myopic view, best is beyond your understanding. To you having a smart phone is plenty and best.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was never Chairman or CEO of a $500m corporation

With all due respect she was just an ordinary legal officer before she was earmarked for higher office largely due to her race. Affirmative action works in her favour. Now she is the Speaker, tomorrow she may be Madam President. Outside the protective arms of PAP she will still be ordinary & not extraordinary.