• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ChatGPT call Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @musclepower @iamnobody @balls2u ETC UNETHICAL AND VIOLATING PERSONAL RIGHTS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_6169.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
搞清楚说明白,it’s you unethical Cantonese animals prostitute descendant @musclepower @iamnobdy @Balls2U @Cottonmouth no balls to take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and NOT I owe you UNETHICAL CRIMINAL BULLIES VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS a virginity test. Knnbccb indeed
UNETHICAL LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY CANTONESE dog chicken descendant @iamnobody you can start one million chicken threads will not change the fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage that I dare to swear for and dare to challenge you to my NRIC virginity test challenge.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UNETHICAL LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY CANTONESE dog chicken descendant @iamnobody you can start one million chicken threads will not change the fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage that I dare to swear for and dare to challenge you to my NRIC virginity test challenge.
So clever exposed LIAR Cantonese ADULTERER dog prostitute descendant @iamnobody 恼羞成怒started MANY chicken rice and slut threads in the last one hour to harass me with your Ccb Cantonese dog son of chicken slut pride to win liao Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you UNETHICAL CANTONESE CRIMINAL BULLY DOGS PROSTITUTE DESCENDANTS THAT SELF ADMIT CRIMINAL BULLY AND BULLYING OLD WEAK VULNERABLE PEOPLE IS CALLED ENTERTAINMENT AND DARE NOT TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE AND SO SHAMELESS TO TURN AROUND TO ACCUSE YOUR VICTIM NO EVIDENCE KNNBCCB

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you UNETHICAL CANTONESE CRIMINAL BULLY DOGS PROSTITUTE DESCENDANTS THAT SELF ADMIT CRIMINAL BULLY AND BULLYING OLD WEAK VULNERABLE PEOPLE IS CALLED ENTERTAINMENT AND DARE NOT TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE AND SO SHAMELESS TO TURN AROUND TO ACCUSE YOUR VICTIM NO EVIDENCE KNNBCCB
Unethical people how to do charity how to be philanthropist indeed 无中生有 偷鸡摸狗 的小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
搞清楚说明白,it’s you unethical Cantonese animals prostitute descendant @musclepower @iamnobdy @Balls2U @Cottonmouth no balls to take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and NOT I owe you UNETHICAL CRIMINAL BULLIES VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS a virginity test. Knnbccb indeed
It’s I sacrifice my human rights to offer you @musclepower Cantonese dogs prostitute descendant my NRIC virginity test challenge and not I owe you virginity test for you to open your condescending cb Cantonese dog mouth to say you accept polyclinic and you no need to give data just hide in rat hole do criminal bullying for entertainment Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unethical people how to do charity how to be philanthropist indeed 无中生有 偷鸡摸狗 的小人
This is the reason why no philanthropist because philanthropy is to help old weak vulnerable people and not like unethical Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @Balls2U said loud loud bullying old weak vulnerable people is called entertainment

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s I sacrifice my human rights to offer you @musclepower Cantonese dogs prostitute descendant my NRIC virginity test challenge and not I owe you virginity test for you to open your condescending cb Cantonese dog mouth to say you accept polyclinic and you no need to give data just hide in rat hole do criminal bullying for entertainment Pui!
A1ntnF3PJOL._CLa_2140,2000_51wYQUlUe5L.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UY1000_.jpg

:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU!!! YOU ARE THE FUCKING CHEEBYE CUNT WHO OFFERED TO DO A VIRGIN TEST!!!
You Jeremy Quek shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant tell blatant lies again pretend can’t understand English or blind can’t see already stated clearly in my post number 9 above. It’s I sacrifice my human rights to offer you NRIC virginity test challenge and not I offer virginity test at your condescending Cantonese dog mouth terms. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png