• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CDC chief warns U.S. headed for ‘impending doom’ as Covid cases rise again: ‘Right now I’m scared’

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not know he was an American Citizen, was news to me so that means we have 3 here that I know of @londoncabby @eatshitndie and @redbull313 :eek:

i emigrated 27 years ago, there used to be several on the old forum, I dunno about this one.

To be frank, this forum has lost its luster, I logged in to see about the recent SG election but instead I find tanwittioo posting about September 11 was a hoax, when I saw it with my own eyes that day.

Since then everytime I come here, its like a bad joke.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
i emigrated 27 years ago, there used to be several on the old forum, I dunno about this one.

To be frank, this forum has lost its luster, I logged in to see about the recent SG election but instead I find tanwittioo posting about September 11 was a hoax, when I saw it with my own eyes that day.

So do you feel well integrated into society there? Or has the recent attacks on Asians give you a bitter taste.

This forum is full of old and decrepit idiots so just have fun at their expense, that is the draw here

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old forum used to have more stimulating discussion with mainly disgruntled sinkies ...unlike now, the Commie Idiot IBs have taken over with fake news from China and doing vigilante on anyone against their master..

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old forum used to have more stimulating discussion with mainly disgruntled sinkies ...unlike now, the Commie Idiot IBs have taken over with fake news from China and doing vigilante on anyone against their master..

good memories of the old forum.

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boss is a good friend of ours. He attends our meetings and has killed a few people here from this forum due to his falsehoods regarding the Pandemic. This is why he is a true believer, one whom knows our virus is a real killer, yet refuses to admit it.

And everyday he and do we, toast the many deaths happening daily, all thanks to our virus we asked the Chinese to design for us.

Such people will not go to hell, they will be welcomed into our arms as angels.

You are a truly sick person. Mr Leong, Sam is suffering from a mental illness as we have stated many times here. Some people cope with the Pandemic in a healthy way, others try to deny its existence, and take great delight in watching the pain and suffering of others. He is a pure sociopath, devoid of functional emotions and is incapable of empathy. Many admirers of Donald Trump also share this symptom.

If you or anyone you know watches Fox News, thinks the Pandemic is no big deal, and admires Donald Trump, we can help.

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747