• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CDC chief warns U.S. headed for ‘impending doom’ as Covid cases rise again: ‘Right now I’m scared’

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam , the big bad wolf is coming to bite you... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/cdc...id-cases-rise-again-right-now-im-scared-.html

• The U.S. is facing “impending doom” as daily Covid-19 cases begin to rebound once again, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing.
  • The U.S. is recording a weekly average of 63,239 new Covid-19 cases per day, a 16% increase compared with a week ago, according to an analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
  • When cases rise as they have over the last week or so, Walensky said they often “surge and surge big” shortly thereafter.

The U.S. is facing “impending doom” as daily Covid-19 cases begin to rebound once again, threatening to send more people to the hospital even as vaccinations accelerate nationwide, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday.

“When I first started at CDC about two months ago I made a promise to you: I would tell you the truth even if it was not the news we wanted to hear. Now is one of those times when I have to share the truth, and I have to hope and trust you will listen,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing.

“I’m going to pause here, I’m going to lose the script, and I’m going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom,” Walensky said. “We have so much to look forward to, so much promise and potential of where we are and so much reason for hope, but right now I’m scared.”

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There can be no real cure for Covid until we find out what really happened in Wuhan. And that means regime-changing China. There is no other option.

It was a biological weapon specifically designed by the CCP regime (low(?) mortality, high infectivity, long period of being asymptomatic) in order to upend the entire world economy, and with the help of accomplices overseas e.g. Fauci, Bill Gates and Tedros, impose a 'new normal' of vaccine economy, vaccine diplomacy, perpetual mask-wearing and (soon) vaccination passports. The various vaccines are fraudulent, experimental, or just ineffective.

EsKkXrNXYAANIs7.jpg
Ehrj1b6UwAEObsA.jpg

k1dddd.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
@Leongsam , the big bad wolf is coming to bite you... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/cdc...id-cases-rise-again-right-now-im-scared-.html

• The U.S. is facing “impending doom” as daily Covid-19 cases begin to rebound once again, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing.
  • The U.S. is recording a weekly average of 63,239 new Covid-19 cases per day, a 16% increase compared with a week ago, according to an analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
  • When cases rise as they have over the last week or so, Walensky said they often “surge and surge big” shortly thereafter.

The U.S. is facing “impending doom” as daily Covid-19 cases begin to rebound once again, threatening to send more people to the hospital even as vaccinations accelerate nationwide, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday.

“When I first started at CDC about two months ago I made a promise to you: I would tell you the truth even if it was not the news we wanted to hear. Now is one of those times when I have to share the truth, and I have to hope and trust you will listen,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing.

“I’m going to pause here, I’m going to lose the script, and I’m going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom,” Walensky said. “We have so much to look forward to, so much promise and potential of where we are and so much reason for hope, but right now I’m scared.”

If all the states remove these ridiculous mask mandates and open up their economies all will be fine.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
why dont you just shut the fuck up asshole so many people have taken your fake shit and shoved it up your ass retard

You know perfectly well that your uncouth behavior does nothing to convince anyone that masks actually work.

I, on the other hand, just stick to presenting the data.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know perfectly well that your uncouth behavior does nothing to convince anyone that masks actually work.

I, on the other hand, just stick to presenting the data.

I've already posted many studies to show masks work from real scientists, not your fake data.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
why dont you just shut the fuck up asshole so many people have taken your fake shit and shoved it up your ass retard

A bit rude, but you are correct. Sam Leong pulls data from fake websites with no real peer reviewed studies, just a bunch of people playing politics.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
A bit rude, but you are correct. Sam Leong pulls data from fake websites with no real peer reviewed studies, just a bunch of people playing politics.

The websites I use state the raw numbers and nobody has been able to point me to a website that shows a different set of numbers.

If there is one just give me the URL and I'll redo the data.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The vaccine advocates has said millions n millions vaccinated etc etc. So how can the virus still b spreading?

That's because the vaccines advocates are the ones who gain financially from the pandemic.

The irony is that being vaccinated makes no difference whatsoever you still have to wear a mask and lockdown when ordered to.

A few months later a "new strain" will mysteriously appear which will require the whole process to repeated thereby reaping another round of $$$$ for everyone who has a hand in the kitty.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because the vaccines advocates are the ones who gain financially from the pandemic.

The irony is that being vaccinated makes no difference whatsoever you still have to wear a mask and lockdown when ordered to.

A few months later a "new strain" will mysteriously appear which will require the whole process to repeated thereby reaping another round of $$$$ for everyone who has a hand in the kitty.
Well said. But nothing the rest of us can do. So i will just vaccinate like i do for the flu. But look on the bright side. At least the mrna vaccines is now mainstream. If not for trump n the wuhan virus. It will still be years or decades away. And with this new tech...those egg based vaccines can be gotten rid off...and maybe even those viral vector crap. And soon 1 jab will fix it all.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vaccinated people are walking biological time bombs and a THREAT to society
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03...people-are-walking-biological-time-bombs.html