• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CANTONESE DOG CHICKEN @MUSCLEPOWER SELF ADMITTED TO BE CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE WHILST BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS CHICKEN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cut it up, ok... inspect closely, no... too smelly ! :geek:
Shameless Asian dog you mark Andrew yeo son of smelly chicken bully woman using filthy lies that you dare not swear for. Pui!

84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Liao UNETHICAL AND VIOLATING PERSONAL RIGHT Malaysian Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower aka @nightsafari evil cancer repeat and repeat lies to win Liao.

Post in thread 'ChatGPT call Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @musclepower @iamnobody @Balls2U ETC UNETHICAL AND VIOLATING PERSONAL RIGHTS'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ch...violating-personal-rights.356487/post-3952717
Oh ya this Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower dare not up this thread but still opening its criminal bully dog mouth to defame Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken. Just do a simple search can find his cb dirty poems that he dare not swear for liao

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower dare not up this thread but still opening its criminal bully dog mouth to defame Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken. Just do a simple search can find his cb dirty poems that he dare not swear for liao
Up your mother's cheebye.
You deserve to be fucked by a knife repeatedly, cut off your nipples, slit your throat and fuck your cheebye with the same knife round 2!

Gansiokbin fucking whore slut prostitute!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up your mother's cheebye.
You deserve to be fucked by a knife repeatedly, cut off your nipples, slit your throat and fuck your cheebye with the same knife round 2!

Gansiokbin fucking whore slut prostitute!
Why you don’t up your own Jeremy Quek thread but this one? You and your Cantonese chicken mother are the fucking whore slut prostitute Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up evil Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower aka @nightsafari still open his evil coward CRIMINAL BULLY dog mouth that he dare not swear for and of course after doing evil he is acting innocent enjoying life starting ask innocent questions threads as if doing evil to me is his Cantonese dog prostitute descendant entertainment and his right indeed with no guilt no conscience no repentance no sorry

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up evil Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower aka @nightsafari still open his evil coward CRIMINAL BULLY dog mouth that he dare not swear for and of course after doing evil he is acting innocent enjoying life starting ask innocent questions threads as if doing evil to me is his Cantonese dog prostitute descendant entertainment and his right indeed with no guilt no conscience no repentance no sorry
And then of course when got opportunity @musclepower will use these act innocent threads to do evil to me. Another totally the same as @nightsafari clone trait to Ask act innocent strawberry question to up who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread. And that’s why no matter how he vehemently protested that he is not nightsafari, and even started thread on foreign bank account opening to say he is sinkie, he dare not swear that he is not nightsafari.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking delulu, admitting that your hymen already up in heaven is it?
You evil cancer shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat lies to win. You are the liar that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin. Not me that swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
up smlj ??...ur hole so difficult to find :geek:
You evil cancer shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY HAKKA Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat lies to win. You are the liar that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin. Not me that swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil cancer shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat lies to win. You are the liar that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin. Not me that swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. Pui!

fposter,medium,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg