• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CANTONESE DOG CHICKEN @MUSCLEPOWER SELF ADMITTED TO BE CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE WHILST BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS CHICKEN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cruel or not? What kind of people can hide in rat hole to defame and abuse woman as prostitute and then after that act like did no evil can talk about travelling? No morals people @musclepower proving himself to be always what he accused me to be. It’s like rapist that rape woman then go enjoy life isn’t it? Low life CRIMINAL BULLY cruel Cantonese dog son of prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@iamnobody @musclepower @Balls2U 100% Cantonese dog traits: big criminal bully, evil ingrate, jealous loser, barbarian, cheap, abuse is entitlement and entertainment to such cruel Cantonese dogs that abuse me hokkien virgin as slut chicken then they act like nothing happened and enjoy their life talk about traveling and act decent humans Knnbccb no morals stinky dogs foxes Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@iamnobody @musclepower @Balls2U 100% Cantonese dog traits: big criminal bully, evil ingrate, jealous loser, barbarian, cheap, abuse is entitlement and entertainment to such cruel Cantonese dogs that abuse me hokkien virgin as slut chicken then they act like nothing happened and enjoy their life talk about traveling and act decent humans Knnbccb no morals stinky dogs foxes Pui!
@musclepower you are then the kind of people that should be spit on 马不知脸长

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower you are then the kind of people that should be spit on 马不知脸长
Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower see me don’t up thread only open his Ccb Cantonese dog Mouth to defame Gansiokbin as chicken Liao. Proven you walk away from Cantonese dogs they will bully you lagi more proving Cantonese trait is suck cock of powerful while viciously bully sick old weak vulnerable people 真贱真丢人不要脸hahahaha

Post in thread 'better than TCS serial -jiuhu bu caught husband piak piak outside'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/be...husband-piak-piak-outside.359446/post-3977790

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You laocb 鸡不知洞大, still dare to call yourself a virgin! Your unchaste cunt has been groped left right centre.
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower see me don’t up thread only open his Ccb Cantonese dog Mouth to defame Gansiokbin as chicken Liao. Proven you walk away from Cantonese dogs they will bully you lagi more proving Cantonese trait is suck cock of powerful while viciously bully sick old weak vulnerable people 真贱真丢人不要脸hahahaha

Post in thread 'better than TCS serial -jiuhu bu caught husband piak piak outside'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/be...husband-piak-piak-outside.359446/post-3977790
But of course victim of crimes are supposed to be strong kind forgiving to dogs while they do evil with Malaysian sinkie Hongkie Cantonese dog pride. Criminals can be cruel but victim of their abuse have to be kind and open leg big big to prove to their satisfaction that I am no chicken if not Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower feel entitled to open his Cantonese criminal bully mouth to abuse Gansiokbin hokkien virgin PHOENIX as chicken everywhere everyday Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course victim of crimes are supposed to be strong kind forgiving to dogs while they do evil with Malaysian sinkie Hongkie Cantonese dog pride. Criminals can be cruel but victim of their abuse have to be kind and open leg big big to prove to their satisfaction that I am no chicken if not Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower feel entitled to open his Cantonese criminal bully mouth to abuse Gansiokbin hokkien virgin PHOENIX as chicken everywhere everyday Pui!
And that’s an understatement should be victim of Cantonese dog abuse are expected to be EXTRA strong kind forgiving while self admitted criminal bully Cantonese dog @musclepower no need and can abuse me and then have joy and happiness enjoy life act innocent talk about travelling or ask you how to make money or what model of vacuum you bought to benefit from you after abusing you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s an understatement should be victim of Cantonese dog abuse are expected to be EXTRA strong kind forgiving while self admitted criminal bully Cantonese dog @musclepower no need and can abuse me and then have joy and happiness enjoy life act innocent talk about travelling or ask you how to make money or what model of vacuum you bought to benefit from you after abusing you.
And then if victim of abuse not strong go jump to death is called you are weak lor while Cantonese dog son of chicken self admitted criminal bully get away with his crimes. The proud dog @musclepower just started another thread on exercise after abusing me. 贱不贱广东狗?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And smart and clever and logical and can deal with criminal bully dog abuse. Basically victim of abuse fault lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey slut! Do you dare to swear no man has touched your cheebye before?
You shameless half breed son of Cantonese chicken Jeremy Quek are always doing same dirty trick to reply immediately after I logoff to win last word. Pui! Why should I swear that when I am a virgin with annulled marriage Pui! You Cantonese dogs sons of chicken should swear if I am virgin no chicken you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey slut! Do you dare to swear no man has touched your cheebye before?
SLUT is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And smart and clever and logical and can deal with criminal bully dog abuse. Basically victim of abuse fault lah
Cannot shout cannot react to abuse. Must be cool and compose and smart and clever and EXTRA strong kind forgiving while Cantonese dogs @musclepower are allowed to be barbarian proud thief robber damage my house to buy it cheap or hide in rat hole defame Gansiokbin as prostitute with their Cantonese dog son of chicken pride

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then if victim of abuse not strong go jump to death is called you are weak lor while Cantonese dog son of chicken self admitted criminal bully get away with his crimes. The proud dog @musclepower just started another thread on exercise after abusing me. 贱不贱广东狗?
And if you let them abuse suffer distress and stress until you get cancer is called their Cantonese dog entitlement and plot to win in life. Evil ingrate dogs take benefit from you and then push you to kill you in one way or another is a fact proven by the sinkie Cantonese bitch that I fight to hire local and of course Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower see me precancerous liao attack sick old weak vulnerable people to win with his Cantonese dog pride 真小人就是这样!恩将仇报的狗就是这样!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless half breed son of Cantonese chicken Jeremy Quek are always doing same dirty trick to reply immediately after I logoff to win last word. Pui! Why should I swear that when I am a virgin with annulled marriage Pui! You Cantonese dogs sons of chicken should swear if I am virgin no chicken you die a violent death. Pui!
See. The slut dare not wear that man or men has touched her cheebye before. She's unchaste and used!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See. The slut dare not wear that man or men has touched her cheebye before. She's unchaste and used!
Knnbccb you Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute evil liar criminal bully twisting and creating issue out of no issue. I said it clearly I am virgin with annulled marriage you can twist it to unchaste woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UNCHASTE is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE