• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can someone grant me a friendly personal loan ?

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF will go to such trouble only for political dissidents and maybe known terrorists....Ah longs who threatens lesser mortals are way down the food chain.
Kind of true ....
The Joanne Peh artists so fast within 2 days kena caught....

My artisits 2 years liao still no news

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alvin and GD, thanks for your further advice. I already concluded liao. one day he cannot be mentally prepared for the remote chance of door-painted, i or nobody can help him. actually, today is the first installment (yes, last week zhao again because no acc), i told him, take account number, trf 500 and inform him all cleared, thanks for the loan. next time need money will find back him, make a friend. but he scared, he scared that he trf 500 instead of 100 will anger the shark. i give up on him liao. he say he dun mind wasting 100 a month just to buy peace for his family. i really give up on this guy. how come i not shark and he not my debtor?

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
he say he dun mind wasting 100 a month just to buy peace for his family. i really give up on this guy. how come i not shark and he not my debtor?

So Kia see..... Bro Simon, you better wake up his idea.... Tell his family members if he still so stubborn.

I predict soon, there will be another 2nd shark who will use the same tactics, lobang intro by the 1st shark. Very soon your friend will end up paying $1000 a week to buy peace for his family.

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Kia see..... Bro Simon, you better wake up his idea.... Tell his family members if he still so stubborn.

I predict soon, there will be another 2nd shark who will use the same tactics, lobang intro by the 1st shark. Very soon your friend will end up paying $1000 a week to buy peace for his family.

yb thanks... i suggested talk to his wife n explain situation together... he say he will end our friendship etc... daughter psle next yr muz not kana disturb etc etc... i really tried everything liao... i am proud to say i am a very good problem solver, but when one is so afraid of the one thing sharks are capable of, there is nothing can be done.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
yb thanks... i suggested talk to his wife n explain situation together... he say he will end our friendship etc... daughter psle next yr muz not kana disturb etc etc... i really tried everything liao... i am proud to say i am a very good problem solver, but when one is so afraid of the one thing sharks are capable of, there is nothing can be done.

Only way out, just like me, sell the house, change phone number, and start a new life.

YewCharKuay

Alfrescian
Loyal

if he doesn't even help himself, why should you help him???

even if he is your very good friend so what, the end is always the same - no more friend.

me experienced it before. no point pushing if he is not willing.

Jimmy1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
at the risk of sounding obvious, why not take a personal loan from one of the bank..i'm sure can work something out. Like put up the house, car or something..or find someone to be gurantor.