• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can someone grant me a friendly personal loan ?

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I just sold my 4room HDB flat at Choa Chu Kang for $480,000.

My 1st appointment is on the 10th of Jan. Based on 6th or 8th week completion date, i will be getting my money latest by 10th of March.

Base on this, is it possible for me to secure a loan ? (Im looking at around $5000)

We can meet up and i can show you all the document proofs.

We can also discuss future business opportunities.

Please pm me your terms and conditions, im open to negotiations.

I am serious, so only serious people please help.

Once i get the money from my house sales, i intend to pay off some of my debts, rent one or two units and sublet out. (Passive rental income)

Meanwhile also looking for any interesting F&B opportunities.

Thank you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For $5000, you can easily draw funds from your credit card, why come here to fish?

Licensed moneylenders would love such deals. But be prepared to pay 15-20% interest rate per month. If lucky, 10% given the 'security' of this deal with your HDB flat sale.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Licensed moneylenders would love such deals. But be prepared to pay 15-20% interest rate per month. If lucky, 10% given the 'security' of this deal with your HDB flat sale.

Do they do this kind of loan ? I dont mind paying a bit interest. If yes that will be great.... Any recommendations ?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly, he think everyone as stooooopid as him(the word stupid used here is longer than usual cos' i really find him beri stoooooooooooopid)...oops, sorry, not my fault, last time, also got a lot of pple call me stupid but it's shorter...:p:p:biggrin:

For $5000, you can easily draw funds from your credit card, why come here to fish?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do they do this kind of loan ? I dont mind paying a bit interest. If yes that will be great.... Any recommendations ?

Now harder to find as they cannot lodge caveat anymore. But if willing to pay higher interests there will sure be takers. Try the LMLs.
Also once you get the loan, make sure no delays on your transactions if not those sharks willl move in for the kill.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly, he think everyone as stooooopid as him(the word stupid used here is longer than usual cos' i really find him beri stoooooooooooopid)...oops, sorry, not my fault, last time, also got a lot of pple call me stupid but it's shorter...:p:p:biggrin:

You must be that 7k taxi driver.......unlike you there are many sinkies out there who dun make enough even to make ends meet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,

I just sold my 4room HDB flat at Choa Chu Kang for $480,000.

My 1st appointment is on the 10th of Jan. Based on 6th or 8th week completion date, i will be getting my money latest by 10th of March.

Base on this, is it possible for me to secure a loan ? (Im looking at around $5000)

We can meet up and i can show you all the document proofs.

We can also discuss future business opportunities.

Please pm me your terms and conditions, im open to negotiations.

I am serious, so only serious people please help.

Once i get the money from my house sales, i intend to pay off some of my debts, rent one or two units and sublet out. (Passive rental income)

Meanwhile also looking for any interesting F&B opportunities.

Thank you.

Here, I'll lend you 8 billion.

HellBankNoteChinafront.png

You're welcome.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hullo, madam, dun frame me! i dun make 7k a month, what i am trying to say, to be exact, is know who is behind and lurking in this forum.:rolleyes:

You must be that 7k taxi driver.......unlike you there are many sinkies out there who dun make enough even to make ends meet.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please leh, i am serious lah. Dont joke.

Tried calling a few LML just now, but all dont do. Hmm..... So i guess that is out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laksa you no goot lah....you curse him go die

I can top you and mine no need to die to be able to cash.......its legal tender

You don't have to die to use hell notes.

You can take them to any apuneh money changer shops and exchange them for SGD or any other currency.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
richest man here is sam leong, PM him for a loan, if you are persistent enough, he will lend the money to you.