• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can somebody lead me to a pro Singapore forum on the Internet?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More opposition supporting retard stupidity spotted. As usual they have no idea what they are talking about

WP - Disaster
Million Dollar Minister Salary - Complain about high minister salary before GE2011. Support million dollar salary during ministerial salary debate
Most expensive TC management contract - WP awarded to FMSS
Give contracts to friends - FMSS bosses are closely related to WP even helping them with the elections
Doing things without due process - WP award FMSS without tender
Taking advantage of locals - Demand payment for Free of charge cleaning services they were required to do
Broken Promises - Claim to be co-driver to smack government if they fall asleep. Hawkers have to go to government to smack WP awake
Making money at the expanse of locals - Non-stop trade fairs in AHPETC to the point that local hawkers are losing businesses
Non-existent in Parliament - After taking up 10% of Parliamentary seats they either ask stupid questions like bird shit and parking for rich people, or they don't do anything at all

PAP - fulfilling election promises
Reduce inflow of FT - reduce work passes issues and increase rejection of PR and work pass renewal
Lower HDB price - Introduce various cooling policy. Current HDB house trend is falling
More help to the poor - Reduce criteria for welfare support allowing more to benefit from government handouts
Improve Transportation - Train frequency have been increased. Train breakdowns are less frequent compared to its peak in 2011
Reduce Ministerial salary - Review and reduce all salaries across the board
Protecting Locals - fought for hawkers when AHPETC were demanding payment for services that was suppose to be free

WP has only 1 GRC and 2 SMC and have already shown their true colors while PAP have been fulfilling all promises since GE2011

This is what the PAP is really capable of:

Part I
Million Dollar Minister Salary - Enough said
Most expensive ministers in the world
Give directorships to former PAP MPs
Doing things without due process - like detaining people under ISA, walking into polling stations, cancel PR or revoke citizenship of people who oppose them
Taking advantage of locals - let foreigners take their jobs
Broken Promises - did not restore CPF, did not increase jobs
Hundreds of Singaporeans left high and dry by PAP
Making money at the expanse of locals - Using Temasek and GLCs to drive SMEs out of business
Non-existent in Parliament - More than half PAP MPs don't attend all parliament sessions

Part II
Reduce inflow of FT after increasing them - then boast
Lower HDB price after increasing it - then boast
Make poor poorer then give help to the poor - then boast
Try to improve Transportation after causing it to decline - then boast and still not improve yet
Reduce Ministerial salary after paying themselves sky high - then boast
Protecting Locals - only after losing the wards to WP, but still treating locals in PAP wards like shit

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP - fulfilling election promises
Reduce inflow of FT - reduce work passes issues and increase rejection of PR and work pass renewal
Lower HDB price - Introduce various cooling policy. Current HDB house trend is falling
More help to the poor - Reduce criteria for welfare support allowing more to benefit from government handouts
Improve Transportation - Train frequency have been increased. Train breakdowns are less frequent compared to its peak in 2011
Reduce Ministerial salary - Review and reduce all salaries across the board
Protecting Locals - fought for hawkers when AHPETC were demanding payment for services that was suppose to be free

Giving credit to them for solving the problem created by them?:rolleyes: To top it all, none of the above you have stated has any significant improvement. The example you quoted for Protecting Locals is a bloody joke. :kma:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the pappies, 'Singapore' is just a doublespeak term for PAP.

You need to train your eyes and ears and use discernment.

Pro-Singapore = Pro-PAP.

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video]

'Right policy for Singapore' = 'Right policy for PAP'.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the pappies, 'Singapore' is just a doublespeak term for PAP.

You need to train your eyes and ears and use discernment.

Pro-Singapore = Pro-PAP.

'Right policy for Singapore' = 'Right policy for PAP'.

The PAP has indoctrinated 2 generations of Singaporeans with their deliberate obfuscation of nation, state and govt:

Nation = State = Govt = Ruling party (PAP) = Singapore

The inability to differentiate between these terms is a uniquely Singaporean trait. There's no such confusion elsewhere, even in less developed and emerging countries.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has indoctrinated 2 generations of Singaporeans with their deliberate obfuscation of nation, state and govt:

The inability to differentiate between these terms is a uniquely Singaporean trait. There's no such confusion elsewhere, even in less developed and emerging countries.

It's not the inability to differentiate. I do know that a political party and a country are two separate entities.

What I'm saying is that pappies and PAP supporters are fond of using terms such as 'pro-Singapore' or justify what they do as 'for the greater good of Singapore', when in truth they couldn't be arsed about the well being of the country. All they care about is the continued hegemony of the Lightning Clan.

You can keep name dropping 'Singapore' but I won't be fooled. :cool:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

please do not underestimate singaporeans
they are smarter than you think...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not the inability to differentiate. I do know that a political party and a country are two separate entities.

What I'm saying is that pappies and PAP supporters are fond of using terms such as 'pro-Singapore' or justify what they do as 'for the greater good of Singapore', when in truth they couldn't be arsed about the well being of the country. All they care about is the continued hegemony of the Lightning Clan.

you are one smart singaporean
so are many of them ....don't underestimate the intelligence and maturity of singaporeans
we are no fools...

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wasn't referring to you. Think about it, that's also part of the PAP obfuscation process: repeatedly talking about pro-Singapore policies which actually only promote the party's survival. The subliminal message is that anything good for Singapore is good for PAP, bad for Singapore is bad for PAP. Ditto, Singapore = PAP.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U are very very right and this is part of the reason why the oppo has such problems making headway. However, your comment regarding this unique singapore trait is not correct. Under the KMT, Taiwan was in the same shoes too. In fact, it was even worse, as the KMT's money was also intermingled with the govt.'s. They thought they would never lose power. I fault the education system of singapore for this. Its not enough to teach kids how to read and write and do maths, but they have to teach them how the country works too.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think about it, that's also part of the PAP obfuscation process: repeatedly talking about pro-Singapore policies which actually only promote the party's survival. The subliminal message is that anything good for Singapore is good for PAP, bad for Singapore is bad for PAP. Ditto, Singapore = PAP.

I do not agree. Singaporeans are intelligent , smart and discerning enough.
We are no fools. Any political party who think that Singaporeans are fools is going to lose big time.
Singaporeans have come of age.....

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pro-pappe does not mean Pro-Singapore:rolleyes:

this is the most pro singapore forum you can ever find on the Internet...

this is the truth!!!

only a handful are just nuisance writers and ghost posters...and
some are deliberately agent provocateurs!!!

the majority are pap supporters and most of them here are really pro singapore.

majulah singapura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very soon, at the rate of attrition, Lionheart will have to go soon.

All the Marks and Kurts, all the MBSSLUTS and THUGsinners will hunt him down.

Time to go, go gracefully.....prematurely also can lah.

Wishing all a good, happy and prosperous LUNAR NEW YEAR!!! HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY VALENTINE DAY!!!$10 MILLIONS HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop your whingeing and whining idiot! You can dish out but cannot take, bloody fool.:oIo::oIo::oIo: