• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can somebody lead me to a pro Singapore forum on the Internet?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the most pro singapore forum you can ever find on the Internet...

this is the truth!!!

only a handful are just nuisance writers and ghost posters...and
some are deliberately agent provocateurs!!!

the majority are pap supporters and most of them here are really pro singapore.

majulah singapura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the majority are pap supporters and most of them here are really pro singapore.

Speak for yourself.

I would also like to remind you that Lightning is NOT Singapore and Singapore is NOT Lightning.

This site can be anti-PAP and pro-Singapore at the same time.

There is absolutely nothing inconsistent about that. :rolleyes:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speak for yourself.

I would also like to remind you that Lightning is NOT Singapore and Singapore is NOT Lightning.

This site can be anti-PAP and pro-Singapore at the same time.

There is absolutely nothing inconsistent about that. :rolleyes:

nothing to be ashamed of to be identified as pro singapore....i am very proud to be a singaporean :smile:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't find one at all. All the bloody gripers but when come election, balless.

I am pro-Singapore, anti-PAP. Do not confuse the country with the ruling party or govt, like many PAP-brainwashed fucktards out there.

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
my point is that one can be anti-PAP and pro-Singapore at the same time. :rolleyes:

I'm pro PAP, pro Singapore and anti Sinkie with the exception of the new citizens who are far more hardworking and whine a lot less.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm pro PAP, pro Singapore and anti Sinkie with the exception of the new citizens who are far more hardworking and whine a lot less.

I'm anti-PAP, pro Singapore and anti Sinkie with no exceptions as to whether they are newly Sinkified or otherwise. :rolleyes:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Pro-SG forum will quickly be shot down by opposition supporting losers. Most of them are paid by opposition parties to do nothing but flame any SG loving locals all day every day, This is why they are always so bitter

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any Pro-SG forum will quickly be shot down by opposition supporting losers. Most of them are paid by opposition parties to do nothing but flame any SG loving locals all day every day, This is why they are always so bitter

the PAP is the only political party admitting that they have IBs to promote their cause.