• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Ripsta09

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possibly the cooling measures have dented the mkt, potential buyers are worried abt resale. If its borderline 1M after the rebates, discounts etc, then the future valuation may be below 1M as in the case of Arte, Belelza etc which were sold at gross price abv 500K but are now valued below 500K.

Hmm... like that I need to pray hard to ensure the state consent will approve my dad's purchase. He bought a Belleza unit and SPA signed in Sept this year. Buyer who is a Malaysian bought at 545k and we bought it at 650k. U think can go through or not? There was a unit which was owned by a Singaporean which I believe have higher chances of getting it approved but unfortunately dad doesnt like the facing and location of the unit. But im curious that how can after 3 years price is still below 500k even when it was launched at a price above 500k?

Its 2 months now after the signing and lawyer has assured us we are in good hands when we enquired status. So now it is just a waiting game then. Worse case scenario if not approved, we gonna lose the state consent levy right? Lawyer fees i think we can still negotiate to be charged lower isnt it, since it is not approved? What's your advice? Im using Chambers of Jesvant Singh as our lawyer. Thanks in advance Choc!

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... like that I need to pray hard to ensure the state consent will approve my dad's purchase. He bought a Belleza unit and SPA signed in Sept this year. Buyer who is a Malaysian bought at 545k and we bought it at 650k. U think can go through or not? There was a unit which was owned by a Singaporean which I believe have higher chances of getting it approved but unfortunately dad doesnt like the facing and location of the unit. But im curious that how can after 3 years price is still below 500k even when it was launched at a price above 500k?

Its 2 months now after the signing and lawyer has assured us we are in good hands when we enquired status. So now it is just a waiting game then. Worse case scenario if not approved, we gonna lose the state consent levy right? Lawyer fees i think we can still negotiate to be charged lower isnt it, since it is not approved? What's your advice? Im using Chambers of Jesvant Singh as our lawyer. Thanks in advance Choc!

Firstly all the best, I hope things go smoothly for you . Especially as I'm guessing your dad bought for own stay. My concern though is that Belleza, Arte, that last series of link houses was sold at just abv 500K and after rebate it was hovering at the border of the 500K minimum amount. Some were even below 500K. This was the case even early last year, the last few units. In fact I think they only sold out around May/June.I have heard that in some cases the units have been valued at less than SP Setia's GROSS price.
I hope someone else here can give you more pointers, I am unsure abt the procedure and what happens should it not be approved, I mean tha financial liabilities. Btw, if this is a corner unit, your chances would be better as I remember those units were priced safely abv 500K , even minus the rebates.
I hope you hear soon either way, so your dad has time to switch to another unit should he miss this one. He has till may 2014 to get the all clear.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possibly the cooling measures have dented the mkt, potential buyers are worried abt resale. If its borderline 1M after the rebates, discounts etc, then the future valuation may be below 1M as in the case of Arte, Belelza etc which were sold at gross price abv 500K but are now valued below 500K.

hmm it means i made safer choice by buying 1188K unit, so in case new rule kicks in, there's higher chance for this house to be valued not lower than the limit which is 1M...

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm it means i made safer choice by buying 1188K unit, so in case new rule kicks in, there's higher chance for this house to be valued not lower than the limit which is 1M...

RM1188k is it nett price after discount? Is it for D'Fronde?

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
it exclude 108K disc and absorptions. if we calc the disc n all absorptions, it will be close to 1M

yup, d'fronde

So after the discount, the net price will be RM1.08M, which is (land): RM 482.14PSF. Does this project still have DIBS?
I remember that all Legal / stamp duty is adsorb by the Setia.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
So after the discount, the net price will be RM1.08M, which is (land): RM 482.14PSF. Does this project still have DIBS?
I remember that all Legal / stamp duty is adsorb by the Setia.

yes, dibs, all legal cost absorbed. only need to pay down payment 20% minus discount + levy..

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think SP Setia still have the bigger cluster, not sold out yet. But not sure if still have International lots.... .

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi dear all,
Quite confuse when received from setia's 'personal data and information notice', they require we sign for it, actually what it is about? Any disadvantage after we consent to them processing our personal data? If we don't agree, will it affect the S &P proceeding like what they mentioned? Could any one kindly share with me how you handle this one. Thank you.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi dear all,
Quite confuse when received from setia's 'personal data and information notice', they require we sign for it, actually what it is about? Any disadvantage after we consent to them processing our personal data? If we don't agree, will it affect the S &P proceeding like what they mentioned? Could any one kindly share with me how you handle this one. Thank you.

no need to sign and return. just go to the website http://www.spsetia.com.my/PDPA/ ( as stated on your mailer), key in your NRIC and the security code printed on your mailer and you're done.
it's a legislative requirement in malaysia now. the act is personal data protection act m'sia. read more: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/data-protection-act-gazetted-effective-today

http://www.digitalnewsasia.com/digital-economy/the-coming-of-the-personal-data-protection-act

i just consented, no issue for me.setia trying to complywith the act by asking your consent to use your personal info. i'm generally ok with that, unless they're too manynuisance calls after this. then i may go back to setia and request to ammend my consent for certain info to be divulged. generally i think it's no big deal. M'sia should implement the DNC registry like singapore does, though..

Edited: furthermore, i am pretty sure you not consenting will not affect your SPA signing or delay it further than the normal malaysian kind of delay expected. developers need you to buy their product, they're not going to back out of SPA just becoause of this new act. you may not get emails re: their new launches , which may be a good thing for you, depending on your proclivities.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
DNC may not mean u will not get nuisance calls. The secured mailer letter box was to deter nuisance flyers. Post office got clever n requires all advertisers to pay them a fee to send flyers to residents. Now I have more nuisance flyers than before.

U might wish to ask who is going to maintain e DNC. In SG nothing is free.

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to sign and return. just go to the website http://www.spsetia.com.my/PDPA/ ( as stated on your mailer), key in your NRIC and the security code printed on your mailer and you're done.
it's a legislative requirement in malaysia now. the act is personal data protection act m'sia. read more: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/data-protection-act-gazetted-effective-today

http://www.digitalnewsasia.com/digital-economy/the-coming-of-the-personal-data-protection-act

i just consented, no issue for me.setia trying to complywith the act by asking your consent to use your personal info. i'm generally ok with that, unless they're too manynuisance calls after this. then i may go back to setia and request to ammend my consent for certain info to be divulged. generally i think it's no big deal. M'sia should implement the DNC registry like singapore does, though..

Edited: furthermore, i am pretty sure you not consenting will not affect your SPA signing or delay it further than the normal malaysian kind of delay expected. developers need you to buy their product, they're not going to back out of SPA just becoause of this new act. you may not get emails re: their new launches , which may be a good thing for you, depending on your proclivities.
Thank you for your pointer, I just signed via e consent you mentioned. Good sharing.

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I brought the letter back to Setia... They said we can "reject" wor.... So I wrote reject and signed on the ltr returned it to them. Any problem?

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
received notification letter from setia that foundation for garden villa has finished, so they bill me the 2nd 10% payment, have transferred to them..

anyone went to site and take pics of the progress?

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding BI, there is a big plot of fenced up land near the 2 big water tanks on the small road leading to Jusco, anyone knows what is the land for? Another landed?
thanks!

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding BI, there is a big plot of fenced up land near the 2 big water tanks on the small road leading to Jusco, anyone knows what is the land for? Another landed?
thanks!

Sky Breeze, a condo, will be there. Its not a big condo, not many units.Also commercial I was told, I assume shops.The condo is fully sold out.

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, does anyone know if there is any Msian public bus that goes to BI from CIQ? If have, may I know what bus no and where to take?
TIA !