• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.. 'irrational exuberance'. your fren hoot 2-3 condo, 3 year later, the 2-3 condo hooooot him back.

Incidentally, it's a 'she', and she just managed to find another job with MY property developer. haha.... Property sales jobs are easy in an exuberant property market!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Incidentally, it's a 'she', and she just managed to find another job with MY property developer. haha.... Property sales jobs are easy in an exuberant property market!

Got to agree on tat. My sis-in-law resigned fm her hotel job and work with SA as a sales staff now.

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY friend n me went to check out in BI SP Setia sales office & was surprised to found out that the Custer House - D'Branche & D'Flore still have some non Bumi units (each 10+unit) not sell out yet. But land PSF range from RM 520 ~580PSF from initial launch price of RM4XXPSF.
May be people target Eco World property?
Not exactly. d branche still sub rm 500 psf. Yes, it raised rm 50000 plus to rm1298000 from rm1238000. As Setia given nearly10% discount on the initial payment, finalized price is rm1298000 x0.91=Rm1181180, build up 2557sqf, that workout 461psf. Beside that, developer also absorb all stamp duties and taxes, they are genuine , that's total of nearly another rm 100k saving. So if is Bi d Fronde ; with 2506 SPF, workout only rm 900k plus after all discount and subsidies . Don't forget BI garden villa are bigger build up area; EB Davenham rm900k yes, but smaller as only 2300 spf buildup.
Btw garden villa buyer paid only rm 10k plus to settle the 1st 10%, the next 10% on progressive payment and the bal 80% on loan which only start paying after top. They really make the purchase much approachable.
Yes, Hot cake like eco botanic more sophisticated as they promised better landscaping , nearer to 2nd link, close to future edu and business hub; but I still treasure BI garden villa 's unbeatable points as better in amenities, pylon free, individual land title and lower monthly maintenance fee. Garden villa just 1 km from BI central, convenient yet keeping a distance from crowd.
Actually, It takes many years for a township to established and succeed. BI already make it. Eco botanic yet to see, surrounding still at primary construction stage. No count if everything not build up yet, risk factor is there.
But frankly, I really don't mind to buy EB for another investment, the veranda living area really posh. Too bad the Balloting too tough, I took back my two cheque.

Last edited:

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not exactly. d branche still sub rm 500 psf. Yes, it raised rm 50000 plus to rm1298000 from rm1238000. As Setia given nearly10% discount on the initial payment, finalized price is rm1298000 x0.91=Rm1181180, build up 2557sqf, that workout 461psf. Beside that, developer also absorb all stamp duties and taxes, they are genuine , that's total of nearly another rm 100k saving. So if is Bi d Fronde ; with 2506 SPF, workout only rm 900k plus after all discount and subsidies . Don't forget BI garden villa are bigger build up area; EB Davenham rm900k yes, but smaller as only 2300 spf buildup.
Btw garden villa buyer paid only rm 10k plus to settle the 1st 10%, the next 10% on progressive payment and the bal 80% on loan which only start paying after top. They really make the purchase much approachable.
Yes, Hot cake like eco botanic more sophisticated as they promised better landscaping , nearer to 2nd link, close to future edu and business hub; but I still treasure BI garden villa 's unbeatable points as better in amenities, pylon free, individual land title and lower monthly maintenance fee. Garden villa just 1 km from BI central, convenient yet keeping a distance from crowd.
Actually, It takes many years for a township to established and succeed. BI already make it. Eco botanic yet to see, surrounding still at primary construction stage. No count if everything not build up yet, risk factor is there.
But frankly, I really don't mind to buy EB for another investment, the veranda living area really posh. Too bad the Balloting too tough, I took back my two cheque.

zzz....... that Setia Sales told my friend & me that these are after discount price for the cluster house, International lot still available.
We also agreed that the Eco B's HTC made us uncomfortable during the road trip. Anyway, we will wait till tomorrow for the announcement of the M'sia 2014 budget.

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
zzz....... that Setia Sales told my friend & me that these are after discount price for the cluster house, International lot still available.
We also agreed that the Eco B's HTC made us uncomfortable during the road trip. Anyway, we will wait till tomorrow for the announcement of the M'sia 2014 budget.
Eco botanic phase 2 quite a distance from pylon, can register now and sale staff update you via net or SMS .Think going to launch next year.
For BI garden villa think international lot already sold out. That day while I signing banker's offer, my left and right buyer all mysian. We signed together and likely to stay BI together in future . Is not easy to attract mysian buyer to pay for small cluster house which is a million plus; unless the value is assured to them.

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco botanic phase 2 quite a distance from pylon, can register now and sale staff update you via net or SMS .Think going to launch next year.
For BI garden villa think international lot already sold out. That day while I signing banker's offer, my left and right buyer all mysian. We signed together and likely to stay BI together in future . Is not easy to attract mysian buyer to pay for small cluster house which is a million plus; unless the value is assured to them.

thanks, see how 1st but I was there last Sunday & the sales told me there are still international lot.
My friend is interested, I already have a unit there. So i wait & see first..... .

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're right, SP Setia gives a discout to offset the 10% so buyers need very little cash to make a booking. I agree too that BI has already made it, and for a family, its unbeatable.Singapoeans and Malaysians like it as all the amanities are there , its very livable. I too prefer it over other areas in Nusajaya, even the more luxe ones.

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks, see how 1st but I was there last Sunday & the sales told me there are still international lot.
My friend is interested, I already have a unit there. So i wait & see first..... .

Glad to see more friends joining this piece of 'garden triangle '.just hope that developer invest more on landscaping to create a garden in the concrete BI as setia always emphasize on eco living . Also maybe change a name with sense for d Fronde .....

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right, SP Setia gives a discout to offset the 10% so buyers need very little cash to make a booking. I agree too that BI has already made it, and for a family, its unbeatable.Singapoeans and Malaysians like it as all the amanities are there , its very livable. I too prefer it over other areas in Nusajaya, even the more luxe ones.
Yes, we all love BI. As for the luxe ones, agree with you; is nice to look at east ledang's noble park or ledang height's self build bungalow with 10k SPF landed, but for me with my small family, BI house is more practical and home like.
I did regret a little whenever I see horizon hill as I did not foresee its potential; my first golfing at HH was way back 2007, I was quite impressed by those houses on both side of the fairway, how good if I action then.....

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still think BI is more suitable for family if u stay there. HH seem to be empty at the week day coz lot of Sg / SPR used it as a weekend gateaway house.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro & sis,the govt will rise the rm 500,000 to 1mil for foreigner @ JB too?Say we bought 600k+ theres no way any foreigner can buy for us,theres no way local will buy for us?Chiam.....however if looking a the bright side,next year onwards foreigner no longer at get at this price,if its for own use guess doesnt matter?those whom bought at say 850k will have chance to hit 1mil say in the nxt 5yrs?Your thoughts?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro & sis,the govt will rise the rm 500,000 to 1mil for foreigner @ JB too?Say we bought 600k+ theres no way any foreigner can buy for us,theres no way local will buy for us?Chiam.....however if looking a the bright side,next year onwards foreigner no longer at get at this price,if its for own use guess doesnt matter?those whom bought at say 850k will have chance to hit 1mil say in the nxt 5yrs?Your thoughts?
Most of e buyers r Malaysians anyway. Can still sell to them. I think a big portion working in SG will want to retire in JB. SG is getting expensive by e month. The GLCs, Reits, COE etc r driving up e cost of living.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of e buyers r Malaysians anyway. Can still sell to them. I think a big portion working in SG will want to retire in JB. SG is getting expensive by e month. The GLCs, Reits, COE etc r driving up e cost of living.

so invest in sing Reits then!

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

what's done cannot be undone. just sit tight. you have a piece of property- bought for under 1 m? so, ok what.

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
REIT usually are heavily geared, once the interest go up. some of the REIT might have problem on the loan. Thus need to check carefully on the loan ratio of the REIT.

But I did made some $$$ from SG REIT. But finally, I think real property is better than these paper property.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
REIT usually are heavily geared, once the interest go up. some of the REIT might have problem on the loan. Thus need to check carefully on the loan ratio of the REIT.

But I did made some $$$ from SG REIT. But finally, I think real property is better than these paper property.

you may be right. i'm not going the whole hog on REITs. But it is an alternative yield generating instrument, without the hassle of actually handling the rental.