• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
submitted cheque for d'fronde. now waiting for my loan application result. look forward to joining BI community :smile:

Congrats! Bukit Indah is still my favourite place in Johor. I like to c more people from Singapore buying there.

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
submitted cheque for d'fronde. now waiting for my loan application result. look forward to joining BI community :smile:

Welcome to garden villa, I signed my bank offer and paid state levy in August , yours international slot? It should be all taken early this year. Try go for state levy application early as land office might increase it to RM30, they keep on mentioning...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many banks, eateries, successful mall, proximity to tuas, well connected to city.

Yes, it is pretty self-contained. The generally good landscaping and low-rise housing give a sense of not too crowded environment, which is a big change from Singapore where you see and bump into people everywhere.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is pretty self-contained. The generally good landscaping and low-rise housing give a sense of not too crowded environment, which is a big change from Singapore where you see and bump into people everywhere.

last weekend i went back jb and saw a white van with "BUKIT INDAH - NEIGHBOURHOOD PATROL" written on the body, the driver dressed in uniform. not sure whether engaged by Setia but this is assuring assuming this is security-related

Last edited:

ymike27

Alfrescian
Loyal
SP Setia employs their own security officers to patrol Bukit Indah. I was told that they are affiliated to the Police too.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

not for long. jusco is perpetually packed during weeekends. last Sun, i spent 15mins circiling the car park because every lot is full, even the roadside. if you want peace and serenity, go to medini. big parcels of land haa

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
not for long. jusco is perpetually packed during weeekends. last Sun, i spent 15mins circiling the car park because every lot is full, even the roadside. if you want peace and serenity, go to medini. big parcels of land haa

It depends on your timing. I usually do my grocery shopping at 11 plus and it is perfectly fine. :smile:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not as crowded as Singapore. Driving on Singapore road makes my blood boil.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on your timing. I usually do my grocery shopping at 11 plus and it is perfectly fine. :smile:

true. 11+ ..most preparing for lunch so traffic will be light. jusco mall is superb. love paying SGD4 for a movie ticket that would have cost 3x more in SG

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not grabbing garden villa to add to your MY landed portfolio? You can start a REIT soon :smile:

Busy working, actually no time for my JB landed and SG condos. I'm stopping at my current portfolio. Building up savings in a few years time to hoot a property somewhere further and more serene.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to garden villa, I signed my bank offer and paid state levy in August , yours international slot? It should be all taken early this year. Try go for state levy application early as land office might increase it to RM30, they keep on mentioning...

yes, mine is international lot, otherwise i can't buy.

confirmed it was sold out immediately after they launched? because when I purchased it a few weeks ago, there were still quite a number of units available. If all those avail units are rejected loan case, that's quite many..

oh, i thought setia will apply for state levy appln together when we sign the S&P... btw, i was supposed to sign last sun, then postpone to this sun and postpone again to next sat because my loan is not approved yet..

which type u bought at what price? i bought d'fronde at RM1188K with RM108K discount. Heard from the sales that now the price has increased RM50K to RM1238K

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, mine is international lot, otherwise i can't buy.

confirmed it was sold out immediately after they launched? because when I purchased it a few weeks ago, there were still quite a number of units available. If all those avail units are rejected loan case, that's quite many..

oh, i thought setia will apply for state levy appln together when we sign the S&P... btw, i was supposed to sign last sun, then postpone to this sun and postpone again to next sat because my loan is not approved yet..

which type u bought at what price? i bought d'fronde at RM1188K with RM108K discount. Heard from the sales that now the price has increased RM50K to RM1238K

Hi, I bought d' Fronde too, signed s&p June, then apply bank loan, August approved then I signed banker's offer and finally signed with lawyer once more. The procedure difference from spore. upon 1st signing s&p you can proceed to apply the state consent of RM 11k by lawyer;not developer. Advise you better wait for banker letter offer signed then apply the consent, cos the levy is non refundable, but if you are buying in cash then just one go for all. My loan approved August, by Rhb , setia require to loan for 5 local banks, Rhb and cimb offer best rate also free to repay after top, Maybank said they can't match.
64 unit of D Fronde , 10% for international buyer, 30 % for bumi , the rest for non Muslim Malaysian. Last dec I placed a rm10k cheque to book d Fronde , June I bought, setia sale staff told me international lots all taken, and there's wait list, left only some lots which facing south west. North east facing all taken. Is true, I saw the booking record then. But nothing is confirm till you secured the banker offer. My relative went with me late July can't get Fronde so he bought d branche, left only 2 international lots and he took one.
My d Fronde purchase list price rm 1196000, northeast facing, 1188000 for south west facing, to me, southwest facing not bad if you get the left side unit. Is yours SW facing ?
Setia given nearly rm10k discount on the 1st 10% initial payment, they also give DIBS , absorb all sale and legal taxes, stamp duties, lawyer said all these worth nearly rm100k. So the actual price is just rm 0.9 m plu.
Yes the price now increase by 50k rm.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I bought d' Fronde too, signed s&p June, then apply bank loan, August approved then I signed banker's offer and finally signed with lawyer once more. The procedure difference from spore. upon 1st signing s&p you can proceed to apply the state consent of RM 11k by lawyer;not developer. Advise you better wait for banker letter offer signed then apply the consent, cos the levy is non refundable, but if you are buying in cash then just one go for all. My loan approved August, by Rhb , setia require to loan for 5 local banks, Rhb and cimb offer best rate also free to repay after top, Maybank said they can't match.
64 unit of D Fronde , 10% for international buyer, 30 % for bumi , the rest for non Muslim Malaysian. Last dec I placed a rm10k cheque to book d Fronde , June I bought, setia sale staff told me international lots all taken, and there's wait list, left only some lots which facing south west. North east facing all taken. Is true, I saw the booking record then. But nothing is confirm till you secured the banker offer. My relative went with me late July can't get Fronde so he bought d branche, left only 2 international lots and he took one.
My d Fronde purchase list price rm 1196000, northeast facing, 1188000 for south west facing, to me, southwest facing not bad if you get the left side unit. Is yours SW facing ?
Setia given nearly rm10k discount on the 1st 10% initial payment, they also give DIBS , absorb all sale and legal taxes, stamp duties, lawyer said all these worth nearly rm100k. So the actual price is just rm 0.9 m plu.
Yes the price now increase by 50k rm.

LoveGoodGuy, wow ur loan takes 2 months (june - aug) to get the approval? what takes it so long? now i'm worried abt my loan, it's just 2 weeks by now and latest to sign S&P is next week, otherwise Setia will remove the legal fee absorption.

you sign S&P before getting loan approval? Setia told me it that down payment that is settled during S&P signing can be refunded if I get rejection letter from bank, but i need to double confirm this agreement with Setia.

Yes, after deducting with discount and the absorption, the real hse price is actually less than 1M.

There were still a few NE facing units left, 9 units (d'fronde and d'branche). 20 SW facing left (d'fronde and d'branche). i chose d'fronde SW facing left side unit, agree that it's not bad coz the side windows not facing west sun. the unit that i chose is the one facing the garden beside the guard house. I was thinking of taking d'branche facing perimeter fence but those hse are not directly visible by guard hse and i'm afraid that there's security concern facing perimeter gateway.