• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Horizon_Res_1_19May13.jpg
    Horizon_Res_1_19May13.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
  • Horizon_Res_2_19May13.jpg
    Horizon_Res_2_19May13.jpg
    1,020 KB · Views: 188
  • Horizon_Res_3_19May13.jpg
    Horizon_Res_3_19May13.jpg
    860.9 KB · Views: 152

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately there is no direct link. One way is thru the entrance near HH and the other is via the route to 2nd link and exit at Nusa Idaman exit opp Columbia Asia hospital.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately there is no direct link. One way is thru the entrance near HH and the other is via the route to 2nd link and exit at Nusa Idaman exit opp Columbia Asia hospital.

ic...but come to think also not a bad thing... Means residential the road here traffic won't be so heavy....

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'Verde and D'Jardine progress seems ahead of time. I wonder when D'Flore and D'Fonde will be launched.

Went yesterday to the sales gallery. The sales said foreign quota is full for the D'Flore and D'Fonde. The new serviced apartment Sky Tree will be launched at 900psf. I commented that it was very expensive and the salesman said "it is market price now". Soon, any apartments in iskandar will be over 1000psf.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went yesterday to the sales gallery. The sales said foreign quota is full for the D'Flore and D'Fonde. The new serviced apartment Sky Tree will be launched at 900psf. I commented that it was very expensive and the salesman said "it is market price now". Soon, any apartments in iskandar will be over 1000psf.

FHBH is right. Medini hype is spoiling the mkt. Its crazy and not good for anyone as sounds like its becoming a bubble. Last I heard , there is a condo in HH( The Canal or Wetlands) that's going at 700psf, might as well get that.
Not as convenient but HH has its own selling point. Am trying to get my sis to go for that instead.
I notice some friends of mine who were earlier skeptical are now showing sudden interest.Must be all the Ads and talks they are being bombarded with.

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
FHBH is right. Medini hype is spoiling the mkt. Its crazy and not good for anyone as sounds like its becoming a bubble. Last I heard , there is a condo in HH( The Canal or Wetlands) that's going at 700psf, might as well get that.
Not as convenient but HH has its own selling point. Am trying to get my sis to go for that instead.
I notice some friends of mine who were earlier skeptical are now showing sudden interest.Must be all the Ads and talks they are being bombarded with.

Went to HH, there still have some condo units facing golf courses at rm 750 psf+. Based on the current market, i think is a very good price.

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusajaya properties are hot. N BI, ND n NI are running out of land. Demand greater than supply. Good for those vested in those areas. A neighbour of my fren who bought his HH corner terrace at 500K plus years ago sold it for a cool 1.5 million.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
paiseh need some help to calculate some costs before i plunge in. Say the house is RM1 mil (Bestari Heights)

How much cash do i need to prepare? given that:
1. 10% cash rebate
2. Free legal fee on SPA
3. Free levy fee (foreigner)
4. Free security fee till 10/09/2014

thanks!

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the picture, wufucheng. So excited to see Sky loft keep going taller and taller :smile: Guess it is on its 19-20 storey now.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the picture, wufucheng. It's faster than seatia web pg which upload bi-mthly,we are all exicited abt it,See you soon there haha... Btw Malaysia constructed seems faster than spore project, quite surprise, btw skyloft bourche doesn't show much in the common facilities unlike spore private project, hopefully the facilities is nice than sky executive.