• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Allanckk, was told by the sales team that the indicative price for sky breeze is 450 psf. But at the current market, I think Setia will up the sales price . I was also told that registration was closed few weeks ago . I think if it is at 450 psf , is a good price to buy .

hi Jade,

do you know where is Sky breeze near to? TBI 2 or near to jusco?

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky Tree is next to sky loft towards Tesco side. After that is a plot of land bought by Tan Chong. Sky tree has the lower floors for retail (rental only). Above are 2 towers. One condo, the other So Ho. Price is m$600 per sq ft subject to confirmation. Target release date is 3rd quarter 2013. Can place booking now for queue at m$1,000.00. No plans or other details at the moment.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Artesan,

great info... do u think it's a worthy investment? i really dislike the T junction which leads to Horizon Hills (left) and 2nd Link(right) which the Sky Loft and Sky Tree residents have to bear with everyday.

Sky Tree is next to sky loft towards Tesco side. After that is a plot of land bought by Tan Chong. Sky tree has the lower floors for retail (rental only). Above are 2 towers. One condo, the other So Ho. Price is m$600 per sq ft subject to confirmation. Target release date is 3rd quarter 2013. Can place booking now for queue at m$1,000.00. No plans or other details at the moment.

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tutucake,

I think this investment need holding power. By the time this completes in 2018, many condos will be ready especially Nusajaya area. In the long term, I think Bukit Indah will hold very well. Also need to see the RTS details

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky Tree is on commercial title. I heard that each unit will has a tree planted inside .

having commercial title no longer appeals to me liao....do not want to pay more for my utilities...Beside, having a tree inside the unit is hmmm...weird?

Last edited:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tutucake,

I think this investment need holding power. By the time this completes in 2018, many condos will be ready especially Nusajaya area. In the long term, I think Bukit Indah will hold very well. Also need to see the RTS details

Wow... 2018 to complete? This means the purchasers will hence need to service the loan for at least 5 years with cash without any rental income to speak about rite? sorry... not sure how this really works...
Next thing to consider is the density of condos juz along that road, we have Sky Loft, Sky Executive and Sky Tree... looks like over supply...you think?

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tutucake,

Hi Artesan,

Any idea why taking so long to complete ? I think Setia will make the deal very attractive
Such that u don't have to pay lots of cash for the 1st 10 to 20 %. On top of that they will absorb cost like interest payment, legal fees and stamp duty fee .

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jade Apple,

For high rise, the time frame given to complete is 3-5 years. The countdown starts from official launch which is end 2013. 2018 is a possibility.

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
An extraction from http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/10/23/business/15561636&sec=business

"Although the units come with commercial titles, they are not serviced apartments but residential in status. This means that owners need not pay for utilities and assessment at commercial rates. Each owner is given one car park bay."

Dont know it applies to Sky Tree as well...

Thanks tutucake. It becomes very worthy to stay on the commercial land apartment with residential title .

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks tutucake. It becomes very worthy to stay on the commercial land apartment with residential title .

Hi Jade Apple,

it's not confirmed that the condo will be under residential title... i will be dropping by tomorrow. Hope i can get some insights from the sales... but based on experience, the sales are usually not well informed of these details especially when it's not launched yet.

shall update u all =)

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
U might want to email setia sales office 1st and check. Usually, the replies are fast. From my understanding, bt indah is huang Jin di and thus, unlikely to be under residential title. Think these applies to other service apartments at bt indah by other developers as well. Definitely is good if there is. Curious to know too. moochi owns sky suite rite? If so, he might be able to advise.

Hi Jade Apple,

it's not confirmed that the condo will be under residential title... i will be dropping by tomorrow. Hope i can get some insights from the sales... but based on experience, the sales are usually not well informed of these details especially when it's not launched yet.

shall update u all =)

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

Just drop by today the SP sale person told me that Sky tree is more luxury compare to Sky breeze and Sky view not sure is true or not.