• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking if it has more room to improve compared to the green and brownfield areas. As PH and medina matures which is 5-10 years later, bk indah will still be the place to do your shopping, banking and perhaps living. I think Many Malaysians are staying there n taking cw3 to jur east

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking if it has more room to improve compared to the green and brownfield areas. As PH and medina matures which is 5-10 years later, bk indah will still be the place to do your shopping, banking and perhaps living. I think Many Malaysians are staying there n taking cw3 to jur east

right now, bukit indah has almost everything one needs - banks, shopping mall, cinema, lots of makan places, pubs, bakeries. property though expensive compared to other taman .is much cheaper than those in medini, nusajaya, PH. in future, workers who are priced out of the rental market in these areas will rent in Bukit Indah ..and property price here will shoot

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liked to share with you guys Sky Executive Suites Pool Photos :smile:

Attachments

• image-4235230728.jpg
    image-4235230728.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 206
  • image-1990539698.jpg
    image-1990539698.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 194
  • image-1167709237.jpg
    image-1167709237.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 198
  • image-917318342.jpg
    image-917318342.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 195

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Jevil, yes i'm quite impress with Sp setia standard. Uncle potter is as funny as always. :smile:

Absolutely agree. I was initially very against it when a friend of a close friend bought this as there were still so many choices abound and some were cheaper but i am happy to be proven wrong here. Looks really good. Well done.

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor land getting pricier on growing demand
Land values in Johor have crept up in the last few years as a result of the growing demand for industrial land and buildings - although at a pace slower than that in the Klang Valley and in Penang. A number of factors account for this. One is the growth of the Port of Tanjung Pelepas. Another is the recent developments between Malaysia and Singapore, specifically the joint-venture projects between their companies. An example is Singapore's Ascendas Land International Pte Ltd and Malaysia's UEM Land coming together to build a RM3.7 billion (S$1.48 billion) integrated tech park in Nusajaya. Property consultants say a growing number of Singapore companies are beginning to seriously consider building factories in the southern state.
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/pre...-land-getting-pricier-growing-demand-20121214