• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, like this how:*:
Quite bad lah:mad:
How Setia responded?:eek:

They responded quite calmly.:(
I was the one who got the shock of my life...
The more I checked the more felt that I was looking at an uncompleted product and telling them hey you have not touch up properly here here here there there there...and at the end haaaaaa everywhere lah!!!
I brought the masking tape, I looked at the bathroom wall tile, wondering how to stick?

Just to tell all prospect owners friend here to be mentally prepared.

Btw, electricity n water meter not installed at my stack, not sure about the other unit.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more I checked the more felt that I was looking at an uncompleted product and telling them hey you have not touch up properly here here here there there there...and at the end haaaaaa everywhere lah!!!
I brought the masking tape, I looked at the bathroom wall tile, wondering how to stick?

Btw, electricity n water meter not installed at my stack, not sure about the other unit.

The defects are quite minor and likely to relate to quality of material used e.g. rusty stainless steel sieve. Remember to use a screw driver to tap the reachable tiles at four points each to ensure they don't sound hollow and flood the toilets to ensure no leakage at the floor below.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia are selling carpark recieved their call but nope,juz recieved their msg,this sat car park sale from 9am till 1pm,guess no luck on their phone call,btw who on earth will pay rm 30,000 for a car park,I dont understand,worst jus park at jusco it's only rm1.
BTW Wufucheng ,khongsha & the rest,I finally have my appointment for key collection,how's your renovation going?
Mine's a 2+bedroom,1214sqft,whats the resonable Cost for the following in RM?
-Paint whole unit and clean
-1 Waredrobe for bedroom
-1 Waredrobe master bedroom
-1 living room feature wall
Thanks

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
,btw who on earth will pay rm 30,000 for a car park,I dont understand

Well , sure.. there are ppl who buy car park. depends on the demand for it.

How much can you rent the carpark out a month?

eg: if can rent out carpark 200RM per month, over 30k, that's 8% yield. Better than the condo rental. and the car park doesn't attract extra maintenance fees and property tax. no interest on loan either since paying cash. and it's freehold. and you don't have to worry people destroy your car park.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited:

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well , there are ppl who buy car park. depends on the demand for it.

eg: if can rent out carpark 200RM per month, over 30k, that's 8% yield. Better than the condo rental. and the car park doesn't attract extra maintenance fees and property tax.

Doesn't sound like a good idea. If it is rented to an existing resident is ok but to an outsider it is a threat to security. Because the person have to have an access card in order to use the car park that will also mean he/she can use the swimming pool, gym etc.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't sound like a good idea. If it is rented to an existing resident is ok but to an outsider it is a threat to security. Because the person have to have an access card in order to use the car park that will also mean he/she can use the swimming pool, gym etc.

rent it to an existing resident then. anyway, i'm just saying why there are people who think buy car park is a good idea.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree id its city area,in HK they buy carpark but JB hmmm,...I guess not bah...,i saw from the face book,someone mention.her unit comes with 2 lots,is it 3 room unit at skyloft come with 2 lots?or mayb she owns a PH unit

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Khongsha,
".............I looked at the bathroom wall tile, wondering how to stick?
==> use small suction cup with hook:smile:

"If it is rented to an existing resident is ok but to an outsider it is a threat to security."
==>Totally agree

Hv they settle yr feed backs?
I think their quality is quite BAD:mad:
Shame on Setia:mad:

Hi destansooming,
Will only get my key on 30 Aug. Hv not decided on the reno yet, but will keep it simple.

Cheers
Hv a Nice weekend to all:wink:

Attachments

• Sky_Loft_Lock_17Aug14.jpg
    Sky_Loft_Lock_17Aug14.jpg
    782.9 KB · Views: 223
  • Sky_Loft_Entrance_17Aug14.jpg
    Sky_Loft_Entrance_17Aug14.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 209

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well , sure.. there are ppl who buy car park. depends on the demand for it.

eg: if can rent out carpark 200RM per month, over 30k, that's 8% yield. Better than the condo rental. and the car park doesn't attract extra maintenance fees and property tax. no interest on loan either since paying cash. and it's freehold. and you don't have to worry people destroy your car park.

Not CBD area, no point buying a carpark lot unless you really have spare cash.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not CBD area, no point buying a carpark lot unless you really have spare cash.

True also. If R&F selling their carparks, then can consider buying lah, if it's really so near to RTS. Else, no pt, since Jusco carpark charge is RM1 per day.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree id its city area,in HK they buy carpark but JB hmmm,...I guess not bah...,i saw from the face book,someone mention.her unit comes with 2 lots,is it 3 room unit at skyloft come with 2 lots?or mayb she owns a PH unit

yup, depend on the demand for the car park lots. I know in city condo in KL , they do buy carpark lots. some even want to buy the carpark lot only (don't want the condo), haha.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well. The developer has never been famous for good quality. Many just sub not to contractors to build the house for a certain price. Everyone will cut corner.
Else how to make money.
So long as it doesn't compromise the safety of the unit then I think have to accept this. There's no way to completely fix everything