• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia forgot about me .........:(,till date did not recieved any letter from them,guess I just relax,no rush to take the keys,not at a losing end thou.... ,however according to the facebook,keys collection starts on 07 Aug.2days from now :mad: hope to see more photo of skyloft and wait slowly till the developer remember me haha .............

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia forgot about me .........:(,till date did not recieved any letter from them,guess I just relax,no rush to take the keys,not at a losing end thou.... ,however according to the facebook,keys collection starts on 07 Aug.2days from now :mad: hope to see more photo of skyloft and wait slowly till the developer remember me haha .............

Hi destansooming,
Best that U contact them ASAP.
I'm very surprise that they hv NOT contacted U at all:*::confused::*::confused:

My case as follow:
1) No SMS or call from SP Setia regarding VP briefing (only know abt it from U via this forum)
2) Call them and attended VP briefing on 6 July
3) Receive "Delivery of VP" letter (dated 09 July) via normal mail on 16 July.
4) Receive the original Delv of VP letter via registered mail on 22 July (letter same as pt 3)
Note: "U are reqd to call our office during our office hours within FOURTEEN (14) days............. to settle all outstanding matters pursuant to S&P Agreement"
5) Went to BI Setia to settle and check with end-financier when they can clear all payment........
Note: "Kindly remit the amount due within 21 days...........failing which INTEREST at 10% p.a. will be CHARGED........................to the PURCHASER(S)............"
6) End-financier cleared all outstanding on 23 July...........
7) Arrange for Key Collection at end of August (to avoid 7th month)

Cheers

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
My SPA was signed on Jul 2011, thus in order to fulfill the contract of 36 month terms exactly jul 2014 they contacted me. If they are late they will have to pay us penalty. So destansooming I guess u better check your contract to estimate when they will contact u. If they r late u hv every right to question setia.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks wufucheng n Khongsha,will go in next monday to check with them.Guess their paperwork and admin quite messy,thus left me out,talking out efficiency haha.....

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
They juz send out the letter to me on 06 Aug,thus gotto wait till.it reach sg,anway ask em politely and they allow me to visit my unit,attach the photo to share with you guys

Attachments

• 20140811_114910.jpg
    20140811_114910.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 241
  • 20140811_120026.jpg
    20140811_120026.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 232
  • 20140811_120359.jpg
    20140811_120359.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 245
Last edited:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
No comment on the Quality,cause dont know where to brenchmark it with,however dont know if its allow to install grill at front froyer and the kitchen yard due to security reason,anyway excited to be there.Hope to find out from bro here where to get reasonable price for bed,lightning,curtain,sofa etc.Now am looking at how to ID the place.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had recieved the letter,now start the headache part :*: after reading the letter and wufucheng advice still blur sotong,is it juz go to the bank n check if they have release the payment to setia,if so ask for letter.subsequently go to setia office to pay mic,after which can arrange to fix appt for key handover.I need to check w bro here,
1)is the bank open on sunday?
2)can pay setia by cash for mics (meter,insurance,service charge etc)

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me I have internet banking to check whether has the last balance payment been release or not. I think u can call the credit dept of your bank to check. Once I saw the last amount release, I called Setia, And they said they will call me back. Anyway i think even if I don't call they will eventually call me. It takes slightly 1 week bank->$$, then another week Setia -> called me from the day I recd letter.
1) bank don't open on Sunday
2) yes u can pay cash.
I think it is better to check from our side with the bank so we monitor the portion within our control. As for the coordination btw lawyer and developer is beyond our control. Unless no respond after 2 weeks the bank has release the last payment.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had recieved the letter,now start the headache part :*: after reading the letter and wufucheng advice still blur sotong,is it juz go to the bank n check if they have release the payment to setia,if so ask for letter.subsequently go to setia office to pay mic,after which can arrange to fix appt for key handover.I need to check w bro here,
1)is the bank open on sunday?
2)can pay setia by cash for mics (meter,insurance,service charge etc)

Hi destansooming,
Relax, relax, relax...............Ai chai.........
Just joking:p
Lets c which stage u r in now...........
==> Receive "Delivery of VP" letter.
Note: "U are reqd to call Setia office during office hours within FOURTEEN (14) days............. to settle all outstanding matters pursuant to S&P Agreement"
==> Go to BI Setia to settle:
a) Issue cheque payable to "TENAGA NASINAL BERHAD"
or cash to Setia for TNB (Electricity) Deposit
b) Pay cheque or cash to Setia to settle Ins and Service charges as per the letter

Ask Setia clearly is that ALL U hv to do,
Ask if Setia will settle directly with the bank. They shld hv written to the bank abt the final payment.

U if hv on-line banking, U can monitor whether yr bank has release the final payment to Setia.
Bank is not open on Sunday.

Cheers:smile:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Khongsha & Wufucheng for the advice,it's good to have you guys around at least I know that I'm not alone haha..
guess I'm excited and somehow Kan Chiong spider...
K,I will go setia office 1st to settle the payment.
subsequently will go bank to check if they have release the final payment to setia

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Organic but Im with Ambank.
As for the bank we dont have on line banking,thus gotto visit em n check if they have deposite 7.5%as retention sum,alternative guess can call em ?
Guess its easlier to go down talk to em.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The unit looks better than what I expected, considering that I thought they were gonna deliver bare units. Congrats to all. (I do not own a unit)