• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
BK indah is good place but depends which one is the development , we all dun know this 3 storey cluster at this price wor ....

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks crystal for yr advise. I was told HH is very exp now.... my fren bot hers at 2.1mio wor....I no money to buy so exp house ah.... hahaha
so u think Bukit Indah is not a good place to invest anymore? I thot more singaporean stay there so juz in case old already I stil can make singapore friends over there. My another fren staying in BI drove ard to help me chk rental income, she told me corner double storey fetch 2.7 and intermediate fet 1.8. Haizzzzz.... the more i read the more i m vexed.... hahaha

Actually there are more Malaysians in BI than Singaporeans. As for rental, the last time I checked, not many houses in BI are available for rental. My guess is BI houses were bought mainly for own use. This could translate to a few possibilities. That the place won't be like a ghost town (not many weekenders as most live there). Not too much competition for tenants since few rent their house out. But generally BI houses would only appeal to a very selected group of tenants, those who go for no frills convenience instead of ambience and nice scenery within the taman. BI does not have that wow factor compared to places like HH. And it does not have the value like Nusa Duta (more space for less cost).

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Tonto,

Is yr Cadenza fully paid by its unit number? :biggrin:

I finally counted my unit number. Not a nice number but I'll take it :smile: Will buy 4D tonight and hopefully strike enough to pay off its mortgage muahahahahaha :biggrin: Thanks marineblue. Are you using your Coral (is it the green facade buildings next to Belleza?) for weekend or regular stay?

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis tonto,

Correct lah... I went to S P setia in BI to view the house, how can I be wrong...hahaha.... they will only launch in Sep (tentatively) but allow some early birds to book the units first. The 3 storey link house is behind D Verde and D Jardine. The sites is vacant now when we can see last wk. We were told this is the last batch of 3 storey link house they are building it in BI. I m not sure how true lah... correct me if I m wrong.

So far those available in BI built by Setia were either 2 storey ones like Arte, Belleza and Cadenza. More expensive semi-ds like Perla, Prado, D'Jardine and D'Verde all also 2 storey only leh. 3 storey ones are in Eco Cascadia. That is not in BI.

Sis Jevil, did you buy the right 'address'? :biggrin:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jevil,

Congratulations. Yours is a 3 storey terrace.. Others in HH or Nusa Duta are 2 storey.. I don't see anything wrong.. Besides yours are probably within walking distance to amentity.. Just be happy with what you purchase.. It won't be wrong..

Most of us bought a house with a reason. Sometime the house that you like might not be the apple in the eyes of others.. Some folks bought imperial condo at 1.5m yet they are happy about it.. List down the positive reasons why you like your purchase and stick with it..

Hi bro and sis.... can i join in the Bukit Indah big family? Last wkend, we juz booked an intermediate three storey link house at 680k. Anyone bought the same? Actually we want a double storey terrace but was told they wont build anymore. We can still wait for the bumi lots to release for Bellezza and Cadenza but they will sell us in mkt price instead of selling price. We are actually noobs hence quite worry we made a wrong choice. Some pple keep asking us to buy setia tropika instead cos the mrt will reach kempas in future. But sp setia guy told us not to worry cos there will oso hv mrt in BI. Izzit true? Both me n my hubby a bit confused now... any recommendation? Btw, we buy as a investment n mayb as a retirement home

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean the name of the ppty like D Verde and D Jardine? Nope the properties not even named yet.

No wonder i dont see my post.... I will try hard to hit 8 posts...hehe

Jevil
U have to tell us which development u bought before we can advise u wor ....
yr first 10 posts will be delayed , so i suggest u faster post 10 posts first ....8 more to go , say hi to everyone !

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I am new to this forum but this forum is not new to me. I have been following the 'Living i JB' everyday but no intension to take part because not many forumers here purchase BI. Glad that brother Wuqi started this for BI.

We (my HB and I) are the Quartz owner @ 8 Ave. It's an end lot with extra big land. We are so glad that we got this house at the old price tag.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year end, I visited my Sg colleague that stay in 8 Ave, after viewing his house, jokingly I said I also want to buy, so he brought me to the sale office but all sold out (in my heart I say 'Heng ah' hahaha......), than they asked me to leave behind my nos. A week later, SP called me, there are 3 end lot with land units, release due to loan rejected, asking whether will I be interested, she said I have to make it fast, is 1st come 1st serve. Immediately I called my HB to take half day leave, he said I was crazy, but he still give in :phehehehe......... SP brought us to the actual units viewing, we selected this unit, signed on the dot.

The whole thing is just too fast, so crazy n drama hahahha..........Especially to my HB, for a week, he just connot diguest on what we have commited hahahaha........

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am breaking my post so that I can hit 10 posts.

10 posts is not going to help you. You can post 100 messages but you'll still remain in moderation till the script assesses the content you post.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
For 100% sure, we have no regret on buying at hush. our house is cheaper than the price tag on 'The Arte' intermidiate lot. :wink::p:biggrin:

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Arsenal....

Hi Jevil,

Congratulations. Yours is a 3 storey terrace.. Others in HH or Nusa Duta are 2 storey.. I don't see anything wrong.. Besides yours are probably within walking distance to amentity.. Just be happy with what you purchase.. It won't be wrong..

Most of us bought a house with a reason. Sometime the house that you like might not be the apple in the eyes of others.. Some folks bought imperial condo at 1.5m yet they are happy about it.. List down the positive reasons why you like your purchase and stick with it..

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ichin, i was looking for you in limsimi leh cos u r the last person i found tat bought ppty in BI.....hahaha

U r v v v lucky leh.... as mentioned in my earlier post, i went Sales office last wk, all double storey terrace sold out only left cluster only. Cluster oso left two lots only.... in the end we chose 3G instead lor.

Last year end, I visited my Sg colleague that stay in 8 Ave, after viewing his house, jokingly I said I also want to buy, so he brought me to the sale office but all sold out (in my heart I say 'Heng ah' hahaha......), than they asked me to leave behind my nos. A week later, SP called me, there are 3 end lot with land units, release due to loan rejected, asking whether will I be interested, she said I have to make it fast, is 1st come 1st serve. Immediately I called my HB to take half day leave, he said I was crazy, but he still give in :phehehehe......... SP brought us to the actual units viewing, we selected this unit, signed on the dot.

The whole thing is just too fast, so crazy n drama hahahha..........Especially to my HB, for a week, he just connot diguest on what we have commited hahahaha........

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ichin, i was looking for you in limsimi leh cos u r the last person i found tat bought ppty in BI.....hahaha

U r v v v lucky leh.... as mentioned in my earlier post, i went Sales office last wk, all double storey terrace sold out only left cluster only. Cluster oso left two lots only.... in the end we chose 3G instead lor.

Ya, we are very Heng lor, the other 2 units were taken up the next day. We like 3G too, now the house has rented out, if we plan to stay in this house after the lease end, we plan to build 1 floor upward, my HB likes roof garden.
I have replied you

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ichin,

Welcome! Glad to hear u r living in Ave 8. Any comments regarding the taman and the surroundings? Any issues with crime?

I am just next door at Jln Indah 7. :smile:

Cheers

Hi, I am new to this forum but this forum is not new to me. I have been following the 'Living i JB' everyday but no intension to take part because not many forumers here purchase BI. Glad that brother Wuqi started this for BI.

We (my HB and I) are the Quartz owner @ 8 Ave. It's an end lot with extra big land. We are so glad that we got this house at the old price tag.