• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you. It was so cheap a few years ago. *sigh*! but r u sure it's only worth 500k now? thought BI is hot with singaporean money now.
Also, good luck on your house search.

thanks! now it should be btw 500k to 550k. 8th avenue is not an exclusive G&G (no facilities, view etc) so i think there is limited potential for price growth). its location is pretty good though - nearer to main road compared to the other G&G deeper from the field

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is nusa duta counted as part of the nusajaya? If not wrong it is not....

BI is counted as part of the nusajaya together with nusa bestari...

I doubt that nusa duta is more valuable... If u are taking abt nusa idaman and horizon hills there are more buyers are looking for the houses...

nusa duta is supposed to be a "higher class" of nusa idaman. i think there is some security issues and also presence of surau in nusa idaman thats causing some concern. Of course horizon hill is more exclusive than the 2 .. especially the price

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
nusa duta is supposed to be a "higher class" of nusa idaman. i think there is some security issues and also presence of surau in nusa idaman thats causing some concern. Of course horizon hill is more exclusive than the 2 .. especially the price

frankly speaking, to me I dun find nusa duta anyway 'higher class' compare to nusa idaman....
The entrance and exit for nusa duta are very messy and busy....
Within the tamans in terms of greenery is limited too...
There are no facilities either....

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly speaking, to me I dun find nusa duta anyway 'higher class' compare to nusa idaman....
The entrance and exit for nusa duta are very messy and busy....
Within the tamans in terms of greenery is limited too...
There are no facilities either....

Yes ive been to nusa duta. the house design looks good and 'orderly' but there is no wow factor. No beautiful landscaping etc. But i suppose its the tight security and serenity (gonna go deep in from nusa bestari) that lend prestige to the project

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes ive been to nusa duta. the house design looks good and 'orderly' but there is no wow factor. No beautiful landscaping etc. But i suppose its the tight security and serenity (gonna go deep in from nusa bestari) that lend prestige to the project

seriously dun see any reason the so called "tight security" (never even heard before such comments on nusa duta) can really help to make the appreciation rate higher there compare to horizon hills/nusa idaman/bukit indah...there isn't any wow factor or so called selling pt there..

Other than cheaper price for bigger house there, dun see any X factors of the house there....

often the salesperson when come to mention the selling pts there they just simply tap on the amenities in the nearby mature township such as BI, nusa bestari or common tapping on nusajaya major developments like other tamans...

in fact the popularity/famous of the name of the tamans are way below the rest 3...
dun be suprised that among locals or Singaporeans there are ppl may not even hear abt the tamans at all...

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously dun see any reason the so called "tight security" (never even heard before such comments on nusa duta) can really help to make the appreciation rate higher there compare to horizon hills/nusa idaman/bukit indah...there isn't any wow factor or so called selling pt there..

Other than cheaper price for bigger house there, dun see any X factors of the house there....

often the salesperson when come to mention the selling pts there they just simply tap on the amenities in the nearby mature township such as BI, nusa bestari or common tapping on nusajaya major developments like other tamans...

in fact the popularity/famous of the name of the tamans are way below the rest 3...
dun be suprised that among locals or Singaporeans there are ppl may not even hear abt the tamans at all...

Dont underestimate value of good security in msia. Its a big draw especially in a high-crime place like msia.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are probably right abt the auction situation. I also.dont see much lelong ppty in bukit indah. Nusa Duta may not be as close to tuas/highway as bukit indah is but its design is better and better guarded with cctv and more exclusive (or secluded to be negative). Hence the houses have higher value comparatively

Their land size( Nusa Duta) is bigger, built up also bigger so I dont think its the value that's higher. You're paying a bit more for a bigger built up, larger land. Yes design is better but its lower lying and location( maybe its personal to me) not as good cos its off Jalan Skudai.If you look at SP Setia's latest cluster, land and built up are small. They sold their Perla/Prado series semi-d only last year at around 1.35 M , built up and land size is much bigger. Also more exclusive precinct and better location. So considering that I feel the new clusters are not that cheap.

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Duta in my opinion is not as convenient as you still need to use Jalan Skudai and there's jam.Bukit Indah is a different location, as from that end you can get into the Expressway more easily.

U are right, to access the toll paying highway, nusa duta is slightly further away from BI as you need to past tesco and then jusco before you can reach the highway entrance. If don't want to pay RM2.30, u have to travel up bestari to sutera mall to reach skudai highway.

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Travelling from causeway to Nusa Duta, can use coastal highway. From 2nd link, use the Bukit Indah exit.
Either way also can bypass the Perling toll, right?

U are right, to access the toll paying highway, nusa duta is slightly further away from BI as you need to past tesco and then jusco before you can reach the highway entrance. If don't want to pay RM2.30, u have to travel up bestari to sutera mall to reach skudai highway.

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horizon Hill is situated entirely within Nusajaya (refer to the map on page 2), no question about this.
Those in the list are only key developers.

Horizon Hills which is develop by Gamuda also not part of Nusajaya as it not listed in flag ship B.

Flagship B
• UEM Land Bhd
• Iskandar Investment Bhd
• Mulpha International Bhd
• KSL Holdings Bhd
• SP Setia Bhd

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Travelling from causeway to Nusa Duta, can use coastal highway. From 2nd link, use the Bukit Indah exit.

You are right. I believe chocolate was talking abt before the existence of coastal highway. Of course now with the coastal highway, Nusa Duta is the nearest among the rest to traffic-free coastal highway to go Singapore and work but coastal highway not convenient way to go KL and work from Bukit Indah.

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horizon Hill is situated entirely within Nusajaya (refer to the map on page 2), no question about this.
Those in the list are only key developers.

Sorrie I behaved like the monkey who learnt hastily from the woodcutter and go about sharpening my axe and brunt my axe in the process. Next time better spend more time learning thoughly before commenting. Cheers.

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horizon Hills which is develop by Gamuda also not part of Nusajaya as it not listed in flag ship B.

Flagship B
• UEM Land Bhd
• Iskandar Investment Bhd
• Mulpha International Bhd
• KSL Holdings Bhd
• SP Setia Bhd

u are wronged... horizon hills is 50/50 joint venture between UEM land and Gamuda.so confirmed it is within nusajaya

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

bukit indah got two entrance and exit for coastal highway, dedicated exit to perling highway that can link to 2nd link highway and pasir gudang highway....

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their land size( Nusa Duta) is bigger, built up also bigger so I dont think its the value that's higher. You're paying a bit more for a bigger built up, larger land. Yes design is better but its lower lying and location( maybe its personal to me) not as good cos its off Jalan Skudai.If you look at SP Setia's latest cluster, land and built up are small. They sold their Perla/Prado series semi-d only last year at around 1.35 M , built up and land size is much bigger. Also more exclusive precinct and better location. So considering that I feel the new clusters are not that cheap.

First two designs of cluster house is only rm8xxk after discount...Now the new design within same prescint is min rm1.1..

Yes in terms of design and location of the semi-d is better but that location is next to the water tank of bukit indah and that area near to the pasir malam location every Wednesday....