• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bruce Lee's philosophy

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no link...when i signed in yesterday afternoon.....got message saying i got banned for the reason that i mentioned just now and that the

ban would last till 3 pm today. I dont think its BosSam that banned me though.

knn no wonder so quiet ... knn who ban u knn ...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bob Sim went jogging along Jalan Sultan thread....started today only....TS is Bus64

Saw already. See what he wants first. Those INFs will appear in INF thread first below BAN comes in right? The BAN you got is instantaneous. Should be the Legendary Supermod lah.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes its supermod i think......its funny.....BosSam's philosophy is free speech so anyone can say almost anything unless its really bad.

I dont insult anyone.....dont hurt anyone...try to make people have a chuckle and i get banned.

Now got a forum heavyweight also taking issue with my jokes ...if i read his post correctly.

If this sort of thing happened to them in real life and their speech is restricted they will kpkb....but when they are empowered here on this forum...see what they do.

Saw already. See what he wants first. Those INFs will appear in INF thread first below BAN comes in right? The BAN you got is instantaneous. Should be the Legendary Supermod lah.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes its supermod i think......its funny.....BosSam's philosophy is free speech so anyone can say almost anything unless its really bad.

I dont insult anyone.....dont hurt anyone...try to make people have a chuckle and i get banned.

Now got a forum heavyweight also taking issue with my jokes ...if i read his post correctly.

If this sort of thing happened to them in real life and their speech is restricted they will kpkb....but when they are empowered here on this forum...see what they do.

No lah, i think he feels that you overdoing it lah. I remember also happened to AK previously in his posting style but that one is by Leong.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
true bro....i may be overdoing it from his point of view......but my position is.....who have i harmed? He dont like my trash he can ignore.

Also nothing is directed at him or anyone else. Even the jokes anyone can see that the situation is so exaggerated that it could never happen.

That is the crux of free speech...you may not like what the other clown is saying but he still has a right to say it ...unless he upsets really really important stuff like racial/religious harmony or unless he threatens the other parties' personal or family safety.

Otherwise this is a free for all forum ...for everyone to enjoy .

No lah, i think he feels that you overdoing it lah. I remember also happened to AK previously in his posting style but that one is by Leong.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true bro....i may be overdoing it from his point of view......but my position is.....who have i harmed? He dont like my trash he can ignore.

Also nothing is directed at him or anyone else. Even the jokes anyone can see that the situation is so exaggerated that it could never happen.

That is the crux of free speech...you may not like what the other clown is saying but he still has a right to say it ...unless he upsets really really important stuff like racial/religious harmony or unless he threatens the other parties' personal or family safety.

Otherwise this is a free for all forum ...for everyone to enjoy .

Continue on your style! :biggrin: When i feel "GAY", i will "PLAY" with you. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no bro....i dont reckon its boss or raiders. Its some other guy. I dont really mind the ban...but then what about the 'free speech'

philosophy thats supposed to exist here ?....and like you say...why just focus on only 1 aspect of my posts?

I dont do this when i post stuff in the other folders ......except of course the TCSS section where i engage the Malay speaking guys.

yeah, a bit funny, both strange and haha......................
maybe the moderator (not raiders, the one supposedly not a forummer) is..............................