• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bruce Willis is dying hard

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He's only 67, sad for him. But he's been making shit movies in past years, should've retired and enjoy his money instead.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a stupid script action movie of lies and fucking angmoh heroship worshipping.... go fuck yrslf dumbwit...
it's a great action movie dumbass. who cares whether angmoh or not. only you obsessed with people's race. or are you gonna tell me that China action movies are better? don't cheat and put HK movies in there. It's not China movie.

c'mon I dare you. show me 1 china movie with good action liddat. if you cannot you = dumb china-gong. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a great action movie dumbass. who cares whether angmoh or not. only you obsessed with people's race. or are you gonna tell me that China action movies are better? don't cheat and put HK movies in there. It's not China movie.

c'mon I dare you. show me 1 china movie with good action liddat. if you cannot you = dumb china-gong. :biggrin:
Action movies jit kee lan... lanjiao angmoh movies no fire arms shootings they are CAQ drunk fat beer belly idiots....

Go fuck yrslf with vallium broomstick...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The best China movie is the one where Japanese soldiers raped and killed tiongs.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bruce Willis iz a legend.
my fav movies of his include Unbreakable, 12 Monkeys, Glass, Armageddon n The Sixth Sense. :thumbsup:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's so sad because his great contemporaries are still alert and active. Bruce Willis although an action hero has that sad compassionate look. That to me is his unique trademark, the misty, teary-eyed and faraway look. Is there no cure for aphasia?