• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bruce Lee's philosophy

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
129821615880642.jpg

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
and wisdom!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4XRLn5cBrJQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4XRLn5cBrJQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no link...when i signed in yesterday afternoon.....got message saying i got banned for the reason that i mentioned just now and that the

ban would last till 3 pm today. I dont think its BosSam that banned me though.

Really, who banned you? When? Got link? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder so many Sinkies drop dead during IPPTs, RTs, marathon runs and casual runs.

They have adopted the never-say-die mentality of Bruce Lee.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no link...when i signed in yesterday afternoon.....got message saying i got banned for the reason that i mentioned just now and that the

ban would last till 3 pm today. I dont think its BosSam that banned me though.

Supermod at work? Don't think is Leong, cos he's your partner. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder so many Sinkies drop dead during IPPTs, RTs, marathon runs and casual runs.

They have adopted the never-say-die mentality of Bruce Lee.

Yes, mentality very important. That's how i cleared my 24km road march without clearing 8km and 16km road due to Attn B. :biggrin: