• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news: Suspect arrested for murder

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was discussing with my friend last night on learning krav maga or any combatitives for self defense as opposed to picking up fights for the sake of fighting.

He disagreed with me saying that violence is not a solution and that he prefer to talk his way out and if anybody touches him, he will engage a lawyer and all that.

He has never in his life gotten into a fistfight with anybody while i have fought and got beaten up a couple of times in my life so violence to me is nothing new.

I simply told him - You can engage all the lawyers you want, but provided you can walk out of the situation in one piece.

He suggest running, i told him that is IF you manage to run first. I always assume whoever comes up to me in a threatening manner will do the worst to me, in a fight you never know and can never be fully prepared. All i have is this 'caged animal' mentality when threatened and will do whatever to break out and my worst to the other party if i want to live :biggrin:

Im a huge fan of bruce lee and Im blessed with quick refelxes but even so the legend dies without even a true fight. The moral of the story, dont mess with any protected organisation with a pyramid system of stupid faith and unseen money. Chances are, you lose....Just avoid,but if you no choice born with a sia lan bin where ppl like to find trouble then you have to do the above...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im a huge fan of bruce lee and Im blessed with quick refelxes but even so the legend dies without even a true fight. The moral of the story, dont mess with any protected organisation with a pyramid system of stupid faith and unseen money. Chances are, you lose....Just avoid,but if you no choice born with a sia lan bin where ppl like to find trouble then you have to do the above...

No need to go and confront any organization like that on one's own, this is not some Kollywood movie whereby a mustachioed mamak confront an entire gang with nothing but his bare fists and beat up all the goons, another mustachioed boss and save the damsel in distress without breaking a sweat.

The laws down here are such, even if i am surrounded by say 5 or 6 men, i fight and bite my way out of them and one of them is either seriously injured or dead from injuries, i probably will get charged with manslaughter or murder even though i am doing it in self-defense. In such a scenario, i'll still bite and fight and live another day to deal with the inevitable aftermath. :biggrin:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
The murderer will be a PR in the slammer under the dreaded penal code-section 55 for sure! No death sentence n rest of them will receive 7 to 10over years of sleeping on cold concrete! This is pure insane teenage angst under the influence of gang culture...they shld channel all their raw energy into sport instead! All lives are wasted in the end...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... I Thorough investigation my arse.

Three cheers for the men-in-blue. It was quite fast of them to arrest the suspects - it must be an excellent present for Minister WKS. Hope thaqt Minister Shan can match his efficiency.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to go and confront any organization like that on one's own, this is not some Kollywood movie whereby a mustachioed mamak confront an entire gang with nothing but his bare fists and beat up all the goons, another mustachioed boss and save the damsel in distress without breaking a sweat.

The laws down here are such, even if i am surrounded by say 5 or 6 men, i fight and bite my way out of them and one of them is either seriously injured or dead from injuries, i probably will get charged with manslaughter or murder even though i am doing it in self-defense. In such a scenario, i'll still bite and fight and live another day to deal with the inevitable aftermath. :biggrin:

Then you have to fight it out with the judge and prosecuting lawyer:(
You can tell them your laws are not just and see if you get more sentence. If you and me believe this law is unfair then I believe this law protects the gangs right? Then its you either go near the judge and wing chung him to death or Jeet Kun Do the Lawyer. Either way, you loose!:biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny as society cannot get rid of gangsterism.. I lived in beach road ( steel market ) the old detectives will know where. The hot spots for gangster at that time is Goi Chu Beh.. Hei Seah.. Ang Sow.. Hai lam di/sa kwai.. etc etc..
The gangsters there dun give a fuck about police as all the street are interconnected with small lane and any new face in the street is quickly known..It is like a maze which is impossible to get them even they are on wanted list....They can live mthere for years even in wanted list.

Those hard core gangsters are dead, in jail or gone..

The funny things is new youth gangs start to appear in new estate e.g above which quoted 369..

Last time the reasons for kids to go that direction was parents was uneducated and too many kids in the small house.. The next best place for kids was street corners and that started their gangster path..

Now the reason is 2 educated parents work long hour and leave the parenting to the maid.. The kids hangs around in shopping mall and join the gangster group.

The garment was quite successful in getting rid of the old style gangster but create another new problem.

The biggest gangster of this land is staying in Oxley Rise.
If you dare he will meet you "Cul de Sac"

All these shopping mall gangsters are just wayang only.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know 369 gang still so active ......:confused::confused:

These farking idiots are a complete disgrace to the 369 gang! One ah lau who was an ex-SS leader in the 70s told me that real SS fellows will not engage in senseless attacks unnecessarily. That's why, he becomes enraged whenever he reads about such fights and attacks, and will not hesitate to beat the shit out of these mother farkers for disgracing their reputation! BTW, this ah lau is a Hong Gar Kuen expert and an experienced street fighter, who had been in and out of prison during his younger days for a serious of organised crime.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These farking idiots are a complete disgrace to the 369 gang! One ah lau who was an ex-SS leader in the 70s told me that real SS fellows will not engage in senseless attacks unnecessarily. That's why, he becomes enraged whenever he reads about such fights and attacks, and will not hesitate to beat the shit out of these mother farkers for disgracing their reputation! BTW, this ah lau is a Hong Gar Kuen expert and an experienced street fighter, who had been in and out of prison during his younger days for a serious of organised crime.

Actually one of the most scary gang-fights I have witness was in the 70s at Bugis Street between two gangs and nearly 30 to 40 of them with weapons chopping each other.

I was selling beef noodles back then and quickly duck under trays of beef for cover ..... It was horrific with the sounds of flesh being sliced open and axe thumping heads ... nearly pee from fright ..... as the fightings were few feet away from me ...

After the gang clash finished .... stood up and horror of horrors, my beef were stained with human blood ...:mad:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually one of the most scary gang-fights I have witness was in the 70s at Bugis Street between two gangs and nearly 30 to 40 of them with weapons chopping each other.

I was selling beef noodles back then and quickly duck under trays of beef for cover ..... It was horrific with the sounds of flesh being sliced open and axe thumping heads ... nearly pee from fright ..... as the fightings were few feet away from me ...

After the gang clash finished .... stood up and horror of horrors, my beef were stained with human blood ...:mad:

I thought that beef noodle seller kicked the bucket years ago??? U posting this from the netherworld is it??? :confused:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought that beef noodle seller kicked the bucket years ago??? U posting this from the netherworld is it??? :confused:

I was in my 30s back then. Kick what bucket ...??

I think you referring to the one in the centre lane coffeeshop lah !! That time he in his late 50s already !!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My uncle was involved in that 08 v. 24 gangfight at Bugis in the 70s. My uncle said Equalisation wasn't selling beef noodle, but his own backside. When the fight was over, Equalisation backside wasn't stained with blood, but with his own shit as he shitted in his pants...all the way!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle was involved in that 08 v. 24 gangfight at Bugis in the 70s. My uncle said Equalisation wasn't selling beef noodle, but his own backside. When the fight was over, Equalisation backside wasn't stained with blood, but with his own shit as he shitted in his pants...all the way!

Oi .... you no anyhow say hor !!!:mad:

I shit into your mouth then you know !!!:oIo:

jw5

Loyal
The killers laughed before they slashed the victim.
This was the new paper headlines today in relation to the killing.

1. How can this case not be murder? Did the killers have to go home for 3 days and hatch a plot before killing the victim, for it to be considered murder?

2. Name the parents and make them pay a severe price and penalty for this murder. It doesn't matter whether they are princes or paupers. Even if they have neglected their murderer children, make them pay for having them.

3. We don't know what transpired between the 2 groups but we know one thing. One group went after the other group with choppers and slashed them, killing one victim. Some say the victims should have just said sorry. We don't even know whether they did anything wrong. Even if the victims had used abusive language, could the attackers not have used abusive language back?

4. Make the killers and their parents pay a heavy price. Otherwise, incidents like these would happen again and again.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caning is better than death. They live to tell about it. Give them the max. 24 strokes. Let's see whethr they are still heroes afterthat.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the best is to hang the parents with the kids. Then all parents will know how to teach their kids. Back to days of the old kingdom.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those smarter n enterprising old timers hve alrdy migrated to Holland long time back! They merged with their Malaysian counterparts to form the "ah Kong" Triad! Hahaha...that's wat the govt encourages all abt venturing abroad!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In USA and UK there is a law call joint enterprise.

Every gang member will be charge with murder and all will be hang, even if the one doing the killing is one man. Even those just looking but with the gang at the time will be hang.

This is call joint enterprise, does singapore have this law too ??

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in my 30s back then. Kick what bucket ...??

I think you referring to the one in the centre lane coffeeshop lah !! That time he in his late 50s already !!

U were in your 30s back then (which is about 35 years ago, give and take). So that makes u about 70 now. Very soon, you'll have to kick one, whether u like it or not! :biggrin: