• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news: Suspect arrested for murder

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you the max is 7 years jail. If below 18 yrs, RTC.

Thorough investigation my arse. All they did was determine which gang operate at the mall vicinity. Then the call the headman who will cough up the names of those involved and ask them to meet the detectives. For this young thugs, it a passage of rites. Out of 7, come out in 4.5 yrs and become local legend. The cycles repeats itself.

The day they hang these guys, the day this nonsense will stop.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust me, no hanging for such cases. Not so easy to prove murder charge.

The assailants must have panicked, confided in their seniors if SS members, info leaked (intentionally or otherwise), police confirm with their SS sources, assailants arrested after confirming their identities via CCTV. Nothing difficult.

Most headmen here and there have contacts with the police whether as listening posts, sources or informers. Our SS and triad aren't pure. Here, for their own purpose and objective, they will betray their juniors.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thorough investigation my arse. All they did was determine which gang operate at the mall vicinity. Then the call the headman who will cough up the names of those involved and ask them to meet the detectives. For this young thugs, it a passage of rites. Out of 7, come out in 4.5 yrs and become local legend. The cycles repeats itself.

Scroobal: Agree with you 100%.

Passage of rites? Very true and it's also similar for Chairmen of RCs or CCCs. In the case of these chairmen, their job is to donate money and more money.

Show up once a while at the MTP sessions. Appear sympathetic to the plight of the residents. Appear humble and friendly too. Once the PBM or BBM is awarded, they mysteriously disappear coz step down for another to go thru the same cycle.

Same for SS and triad chaps. They become headmen knowing fully well the CLTP Act awaits them. Once kena 55, they have no choice but to step down and another chap will take over.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
these guys really have nothing to do then fight.
their parents will be very heart-broken.

gundamz

Alfrescian
Loyal

i don't think none of them are below 18..

:o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to hang, give them life sentence can liao, killed people still can give victory gestures, damn fucked up this kid :oIo::oIo:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stares can kills these days... Time to invest in a good oakley sunglass! To prevent people staring into my eyes...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stares can kills these days... Time to invest in a good oakley sunglass! To prevent people staring into my eyes...
I hate people wearing glasses, see 1, punch 1, so you see me, wear glasses also no use, will still punch you, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

/ASIA\

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teen who stared at group slashed to death

Tuesday November 2, 2010

Teen who stared at group slashed to death

A GROUP of assailants shouted “369” in Hokkien and flashed a victory sign after slashing a youth to death in a fight, according to Sin Chew Daily. The daily reported that the brawl broke out when Ng Wei Jie, 19, and his two friends were confronted by five men at the Downtown East shopping mall in Pasir Ris, Singapore, at about 5.30pm last Saturday.

Apparently, Ng and his friends had stared at the men, who had tattoos on their bodies, at a fast-food restaurant. The two groups subsequently adjourned to an open space where Ng had a “talk” with the leader. However, this ended in a fight.

The daily reported that eye-witnesses saw a man from the bigger group whip out a vegetable knife and hacked Ng while his friends ran away. The suspects reportedly shouted “369” in Hokkien and showed a victory sign before escaping. Police have classified the case as murder.