• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news: Suspect arrested for murder

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U were in your 30s back then (which is about 35 years ago, give and take). So that makes u about 70 now. Very soon, you'll have to kick one, whether u like it or not! :biggrin:

Aiyoh, everybody will grow old ...:(

Agree. I am 69 years old now.:o

that's why now, can screw better screw, can eat better eat, can gamble better gamble, can drink better drink.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh, everybody will grow old ...:(

Agree. I am 69 years old now.:o

that's why now, can screw better screw, can eat better eat, can gamble better gamble, can drink better drink.....:biggrin::biggrin:

You doopid cookoopid better wake up your idea and change your will before you kick the bucket. Your will now says all your bank accounts, shares and property, insurance and CPF, all go to PRC KTV pros Siow Tien.

:oIo:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You doopid cookoopid better wake up your idea and change your will before you kick the bucket. Your will now says all your bank accounts, shares and property, insurance and CPF, all go to PRC KTV pros Siow Tien.

:oIo:

You nuthead !!:mad:

I already sian of Siow Tien already .... after 6 over-nites ....:o

Now going for one PRC coffee shop assistant in her late 30s ....:eek:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then your beef noodle must be very fark up, because nobody has the slightest impression or rememberance of your store.:rolleyes:

I was in my 30s back then. Kick what bucket ...??

I think you referring to the one in the centre lane coffeeshop lah !! That time he in his late 50s already !!

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caning is better than death. They live to tell about it. Give them the max. 24 strokes. Let's see whethr they are still heroes afterthat.

if possible, gather all their SS members or so called "brothers".. cane this bastards in front of their brothers :biggrin:

see they cry or not.. see whether they still hero or not. this can also serve as a deterrant to other SS members.

but I dont think this is possible. because of human rights

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if possible, gather all their SS members or so called "brothers".. cane this bastards in front of their brothers :biggrin:

see they cry or not.. see whether they still hero or not. this can also serve as a deterrant to other SS members.

In old China, flogging and execution were done in public square for all to see, with attendance compulsory for all those related, except with imperial excuse on compassion grounds, e.g. elderly parents could be excused from watching their young children got executed by beheading.

In the old west, flogging and execution were also done in public square for all to see, but with attendence for those related not compulsory.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have not been caned. But I do know that SS chaps CANNOT cry while being caned. They lose all face when tears come down. They aren't even supposed to scream. Reputation and face at stake.

Not sure about others without SS background but am pretty sure there will be some who scream and cry coz it is only natural to do so when in massive pain.

Caning is only done in the presence of the Supt of Prison, a medical doctor and the chap caning the prisoner. There are also "helpers" or wardens around to clean up the mess - blood, before the next prisoner is caned.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not been caned. But I do know that SS chaps CANNOT cry while being caned. They lose all face when tears come down. They aren't even supposed to scream. Reputation and face at stake.

Not sure about others without SS background but am pretty sure there will be some who scream and cry coz it is only natural to do so when in massive pain.

Caning is only done in the presence of the Supt of Prison, a medical doctor and the chap caning the prisoner. There are also "helpers" or wardens around to clean up the mess - blood, before the next prisoner is caned.

In that case since only prison staff there as witness, they can say that the SS guy caned cried anyway to ruin his reputation.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In that case since only prison staff there as witness, they can say that the SS guy caned cried anyway to ruin his reputation.

Inmates to be caned are lined up in a single row just outside room where caning is done. As long as no screaming and walk out without red eyes or tears, reputation should be intact.

The impact of the cane when it lands on the buttock can be heard through the door. Same for the reaction of the person caned. So no worries of being sabotaged by the wardens.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has Subhas gained another 4 clients?

Good chance it may be Subhas. We don't have that many prominent criminal lawyers. He may also do it pro bono.

Subhas is trying very hard to land himself the Senior Counsel tag and I suspect he believes it will come soon. So, no harm done taking up high profile cases.

sun814

Alfrescian
Loyal
not that i don't hv any sympathy for the victim, just that do u all really think those thugs will kill the poor guy for no apparent reason? he n his friends must hv done something to antagonise them in the first place (of course no matter how much they hated each other, they do not necessary hv to resort to violence which resulted in murder)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell us, how many death penalty case Subhas handled, and how many saved from the gallows?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell us, how many death penalty case Subhas handled, and how many saved from the gallows?

Families of the assailants may decide on Subhas not because of his success rate for death penalty cases. In the first place, this won't be a mati case.

Families involved, through feedback from friends and relatives, will perceive Subhas as THE ONE to go to coz he is quite a high profile chap for these high profile cases. He makes himself available for these cases.

Even the less educated knows who Subhas is and they have no problems pronouncing his name accurately. Subhas is that famous to a certain category of the population. This category may not know who is the Chief Justice, AG or Law Minister but they know Subhas!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. Anyone who proclaims himself to be Singaporean ought to know Subhas Saad, one of the best footballers in the history of Singapore football.