• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

jw5

Loyal
No need. I admit I drank too much cough mixture lately:( Having bad cough, took afew cannister.:o

Buy from Dr Ho Thong Chew one isit?
He is the only doctor reported to be buying and selling by the cannister......................

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes bro , thats what i have been thinking ...im sure those idiot forget about their own parents .

I've the misfortune of meeting some of these brainwashed idiots. Indeed, their own parents are less important than the "heavenly father". Hard truth. :(

M

Mdm Tang

Welcome to Singapore - a tropical paradise where there are more sheep than people. Enjoy the sights and sounds of this sunny island, free from human rights and other western inconveniences. :rolleyes:

i am a firm believer in the Holy Trinity :

Father , Son And The Holy Gxoxh !!!

Amen !!!

jw5

Loyal
Did you fuck her? If yes, whatever happened to 'fleeing from fornication' and 'saving yourselves for marriage'?

Can sin and repent mah, then sin and repent again and again and again and again...................
No problem one, can keep doing it, repent can arready.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
582145_483397765008550_1420128566_n.jpg

This is the Singapore that PAP has painstakingly built. There's a Durai in every Sinkie. :rolleyes:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
City Harvest case: Where the money went

SINGAPORE - With the arrest of City Harvest church founder Kong Hee as well as his suspension from its charity, the story of how financial irregularities of at least $23 million from the Charity's funds was discovered has been revealed.

In early 2010, the Commissioner of Charities (COC) received complaints alleging the misuse of the charity's funds. It informed the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) when it assessed that some of these financial transactions may need to be investigated by the CAD.

The COC's inquiry revealed misconduct and mismanagement in the administration of the charity, particularly in relation to the funds that were in the Building Fund which had been raised and earmarked for specific purposes.

Financial irregularities of at least $23 million from the Charity's funds have been discovered.

These funds, said the COC, were used with the purported intention to finance Ho Yeow Sun's secular music career to connect with people.

This is the account as revealed by the COC.

The Crossover Project

In 2002, City Harvest founders Kong Hee and his wife Ho Yeow Sun, also known as Sun Ho, embarked on a "Crossover Project". The stated intention was to use Sun Ho's secular music to connect with people and reach out to non-Christians.

In 2003, an individual alleged in the media that the charity was funding Sun Ho's music career.

However, this individual eventually issued a public apology and retracted his allegations. Facing media scrutiny, City Harvest issued press statements, as well as representations to its church members, that they had not funded Sun Ho's career.

However, COC's statement today indicated that City Harvest's funds were indeed used to fund the Crossover Project.

COC said that over a period of three years, from 2007 to 2010, at least $23 million was used. Executive members were not told of the actual purpose of the use of these funds.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. How to open a church and become pastor har? I not greedy, 50-100 members can liaoz. 100xsgd 200 every month.

Count me in.. Lets open a Church.. Can call it The Church of The Holy Balls..

We split the church donation among ourselves.. We should target the rich PAP supporters to become our Church members..

I know of a few Katong Pinay Pub gals.. They can be the Girls' Choir for our new church..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come you gone for sometime, come back only always sorry sorry one:confused: I forgot to give you medication ...here , open your mouth now ..

i was busy with my work ...today a bit relax so come in ...suddenly see this news . later must ask my wife buy cake and celebrate liao :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
A guess, Greed?

Not exactly. More like manipulators of sheep. Sinkies seem to be genetically predisposed to be taken for fools. :biggrin:

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120208-326479.html

SINGAPORE - Singaporean's trust in the Government remains among the highest in the world, even as there is an unprecedented global decline in people's trust in their countries' governments.

A recent survey showed that 73 per cent of 1,200 Singaporeans polled last year said they trust government leaders here to tell the public the truth, no matter how unpopular or complex an issue may be.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I think god spoke to me that if a person by name of Erictan in twitter were to bend down and offer his arse to be screwed by a homo, Mr Kong will receive protection.......no offense, it's just voices in my head. This trial is at least better than kill one's own son (if I remember correctly:*:smile: to prove one's faith.:o

Erictan, if you love Mr Kong and really believe in god, quick quick please do so for Mr Kong's protection, and don't blame the messenger, it's just voices in my head.:o

Many of Kong's supporters also took to Twitter to ask for "prayers" for Kong and the senior church ministry members, with one user "Erictan" saying that he was "praying and fasting" for Kong's "protection".
..........".[/COLOR]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've the misfortune of meeting some of these brainwashed idiots. Indeed, their own parents are less important than the "heavenly father". Hard truth. :(

i pity their parents ...but then again , their kids will do the same to them when they get old if their kids also kena brain washed by their parents for following them to church ...its a cycle :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can sin and repent mah, then sin and repent again and again and again and again...................
No problem one, can keep doing it, repent can arready.

Unfortunately, you've just described the reality of christianity. I've met too many of such hypocrites. :(

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sheep industry? Can also join pap mah, see u at the next tea party, hahaha...............

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. not any ordinary sheep hoh.
3. must daft or dafter mah.
4. must wear white or whiter.
5. must be spotless!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me think the many big shots will still be mentally sound as they had been all along because they drink from the holy grail too:wink:

Me think it is the flock of sheeps that will go IMH if they cannot handle it.

Me think under influence of cough mixture only hor:(

hi everyone,

this is a mega case...CHC has over 100 millions of funds...and many big shots, CEO, celebrity, mediacorp artiste and politician are in it.

the biggest impact will be from those who live his/her life following this church and can u imagine his/her hope shattered overnight?