• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 4 Jippun Whores Arrested in HK! Geylang got import yet?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, this Remi asking for HK$12k? I can have reverse gangbang for that kind of money.

jufe00233jp-1.jpg

jufe00233jp-2.jpg

jufe00233jp-4.jpg
This kind of fake neh-neh 看了都反胃!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would Japs go to chau kong to sell their chow hai when they can make much more money doing it in Ginza?
You think of Japan in the 80s or 90s?

This Cuntry also going bankrupt liao, many of their SYTs Openly selling cheebyes.

I wonder why our OkTs have not brought them in with the collapse of Japanese Yen which is on parity with SGD. no demand?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Cuntry also going bankrupt liao, many of their SYTs Openly selling cheebyes.

I wonder why our OkTs have not brought them in with the collapse of Japanese Yen which is on parity with SGD. no demand?
OKT need to take care of their tiongkok cheekon and jiuhu kampong friend mah

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Because Hong Kongians are more entreprenuerial then sinkies. They identify a need and they fill it. If OKT or Mamasan can bring in real life Nihon girls, they will rake it in. Also, too many sinkie cheongster have been lied to with so many PRC shits claiming they have a Japanese cheebye

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They were not arrested for being whores. They're arrested for being Japs.

Hong Kong is now a province of mainland China.

I expect some kind of hostage diplomacy to take place. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
among asiatics, atb prostitutes have been relegated to cheapest whore status (thanks to xia xuay xi):
jipbu - $1.69k
gookbu - $696
siambu - $369
vietbu - $169
jiuhubu - $69
tiongbu - $36.9

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
among asiatics, atb prostitutes have been relegated to cheapest whore status (thanks to xia xuay xi):
jipbu - $1.69k
gookbu - $696
siambu - $369
vietbu - $169
jiuhubu - $69
tiongbu - $36.9
Singkiebu is free mah, as long as the guy is a AMDK with foreign passport and want to take her back