• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe. How to open a church and become pastor har? I not greedy, 50-100 members can liaoz. 100xsgd 200 every month.

you watch this video ...they teach you how to con in church and become a faith healer :wink:

[video=youtube;iuP5uOI7Xwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuP5uOI7Xwc&feature=relmfu[/video]

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. How to open a church and become pastor har? I not greedy, 50-100 members can liaoz. 100xsgd 200 every month.

why dont you open a ice cream man shop
and park outside the sunday church
when thses sheep are done with their HA LEY LOO YAH
they will be thirsty
and need to eat your ice - cream

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need. I admit I drank too much cough mixture lately:( Having bad cough, took afew cannister.:o

sorry , i have been away for sometime and i forgot to give you medication ...here , open your mouth now ..

zzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN wanna talk about faith, do they have the conviction to crash planes into tall buildings for their faith? There are more crazy worshippers than them in this world. Does it then follow that their religions are truer than CHC? It's wishful thinking when one believes that the stronger his/her faith is, the more real it becomes. :rolleyes:

It's an inside job. :rolleyes:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's hope that the 5 of them are whispering that in each other's ears now. Mwahahahhahahaha!!

Muahahahahahaha! My ex GF is still keeping faith with them and despite my best efforts over the past 13 years, i have never pried her away from that shitty church. Still i will gloat privately teeeheeheeehee

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muahahahahahaha! My ex GF is still keeping faith with them and despite my best efforts over the past 13 years, i have never pried her away from that shitty church. Still i will gloat privately teeeheeheeehee

Did you fuck her? If yes, whatever happened to 'fleeing from fornication' and 'saving yourselves for marriage'?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, this fellow is sarcastic one lah, like most of us.............................

opps ...sorry to bro unrepented ..thank you for the pointing out my mistake .

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to Singapore - a tropical paradise where there are more sheep than people. Enjoy the sights and sounds of this sunny island, free from human rights and other western inconveniences. :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you watch this video ...they teach you how to con in church and become a faith healer :wink:

[video=youtube;iuP5uOI7Xwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuP5uOI7Xwc&feature=relmfu[/video]

Hehe. drifter san, think kong hee huat chye can write a book call 'millionaire pastor for dummies' when he go changi chalet.

Heard of chc before but never expect so many kong kia give so much money to chc. Wonder if these gong kia got give their family that much or not?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Flock's anticipated comments in media on Pastor Kong's arrest...

Mary was a virgin when she gave birth, tio bo:confused: He never fuck Mary, he kenna persecuted for what:confused: I suspect it's the son who tore his mommy's hyme when coming out, then should charge the son.:(

But then the son and the big guy up there is one and the same, tio charge them.

Errr... the part where he was always hanging out with Mary?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehe. drifter san, think kong hee huat chye can write a book call 'millionaire pastor for dummies' when he go changi chalet.

Heard of chc before but never expect so many kong kia give so much money to chc. Wonder if these gong kia got give their family that much or not?

yes bro , thats what i have been thinking ...im sure those idiot forget about their own parents .