• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - Hazel Poa steps down !! Opportunity for NICOLE SEAH to lead NSP.. !!!

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News - Hazel Poa steps down !! Opportunity for NICOLE SEAH to lead NSP..

Nicole Seah will not be selected.

She's popular among some voters because of looks like WP's Glenda Han (who was a large reason why WP could do well in AMK in 2006). NSP knows that and will use her as an icon/face but not chief. NSP leaders will know that she's not assertive, the leadership-strong type and youth is also a current disadvantage.

shes all wayang, ie NS. ask those nsp insiders if you know one.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News - Hazel Poa steps down !! Opportunity for NICOLE SEAH to lead NSP..

Supreme Commander Goh Meng Seng needs to return to lead NSP to glory

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hazel Poa knows that her profiteering from her own tuition center is a conflict of interest with the current national climate against tuition.

She is not dumb. Health reasons are just excuses.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shes all wayang, ie NS. ask those nsp insiders if you know one.

If I am a young male voter and she is my "type", she will have additional votes from my group.

It is a different story if she is my party boss when I think I can do better than her. It does not matter if I am a highly lusty male or another fellow female, I will be looking for a party boss better than me.