• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - Hazel Poa steps down !! Opportunity for NICOLE SEAH to lead NSP.. !!!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Breaking News - Hazel Poa steps down !! Opportunity for NICOLE SEAH to lead NSP..

The return of ....... :eek:

The one with the big mouth, lurking in political folder waiting to pounce on any WP mis-steps.

Way way, you cannot be talking about Got More Shit right?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking News - Hazel Poa steps down !! Opportunity for NICOLE SEAH to lead NSP..

tHAT is what Got More Shit wants, to be welcomed back to NSP with open arms and the exco and members line on the streets to kneel before him...so that he can prove to singkies that NSP loves him and he is their beloved leader and he better than WP,,,,rest assured , that asshole will come up with antics to sabo the oppos, just like CSJ

Way way, you cannot be talking about Got More Shit right?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

tHAT is what Got More Shit wants, to be welcomed back to NSP with open arms and the exco and members line on the streets to kneel before him...so that he can probe to singkies that NSP loves him and he is their beloved leader and he better than WP,,,,rest assured , that asshole will come up with antics to sabo the oppos, just like CSJ

you must mean "so that he can prove to sinkies".............
"so that he can probe sinkies" is a freudian slip................ :p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typo lah,,,sorry lah..I using my mobile mah,,,pai seh lah,,,thanks for pointing it out

you must mean "so that he can prove to sinkies".............
"so that he can probe sinkies" is a freudian slip................ :p

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is Goh Meng Seng?

I would be interested to hear his input on this issue.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is Goh Meng Seng?

I would be interested to hear his input on this issue.
Very predictable what political ANALyst is going to say. It must be wp 's fault that nsp sec -gen is stepping down. It's must be UFOs will that got more shit is needed in nsp again.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all the negatives against GMS here is because he is anti-WP ?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope, its because he is a pappie dog..out to destroy the opposition from within, no different to what CSJ did...

all the negatives against GMS here is because he is anti-WP ?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

more of these Mickey Mouse Opposition parties dissolve better.....................their people join better parties and become stronger..............

Nicole should quit NSP and join WP

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope, its because he is a pappie dog..out to destroy the opposition from within, no different to what CSJ did...

if i remember correctly. people here were quite amicable toward him without serious disagreements in the years leading up to the 2011 election. after the election, GMS pursed his anti-WP agenda and he soon became the target of ridicule and criticism by the people here.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why he is a pap dog..he complains more about WP than PAP,,

if i remember correctly. people here were quite amicable toward him without serious disagreements in the years leading up to the 2011 election. after the election, GMS pursed his anti-WP agenda and he soon became the target of ridicule and criticism by the people here.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

income-opportunity_082917.jpg

jw5

Loyal

Typo lah,,,sorry lah..I using my mobile mah,,,pai seh lah,,,thanks for pointing it out

I'm still wondering which constituency he intends to probe ............ errrr, I mean prove to sinkies in 2016.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As long as he go to those Fuck up GRCs where no hope one,,,that is fine with me. To me he should go to,

West Coast
Jurong
Ang Mo Kio?

Can anyone recommend a pro PAP GRC?

But knowing Got More Shit, he confirm sure will try to be a spoiler, so might contest East Coast or Tampines or Marine Parade. If WP contest these 3 GRCs, I believe they will win,,,and that is where Got More Shit will go and be a spoiler.

He will spoil the opposition chances cos he hates WP and benefit the PAP. This sort of so called 'oppo' politicians, we dont need.

I'm still wondering which constituency he intends to probe ............ errrr, I mean prove to sinkies in 2016.

jw5

Loyal

As long as he go to those Fuck up GRCs where no hope one,,,that is fine with me. To me he should go to,

West Coast
Jurong
Ang Mo Kio?

But knowing Got More Shit, he confirm sure will try to be a spoiler, so might contest East Coast or Tampines or Marine Parade. If WP contest these 3 GRCs, I believe they will win,,,and that is where Got More Shit will go and be a spoiler.

He will spoil the opposition chances cos he hates WP and benefit the PAP. This sort of so called 'oppo' politicians, we dont need.

He must find a party and team-mates first, this could be more interesting than who is the new PM in waiting or who are the new WP candidates............................... :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He go back to NSP??? And I wonder, does he have any loyal following within NSP..???

He must find a party and team-mates first, this could be more interesting than who is the new PM in waiting or who are the new WP candidates............................... :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

West Coast
Jurong
Ang Mo Kio?

GMS is best left to fight through the social media/internet rather than try his luck at a GRC.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup,,if GMS sprout shit on the internet, he will do less damage than standing for the Erection. He should just retire from politics. If he helps other Parties even as a volunteer, he will just screw up their chances.

Look at how much damage he done to TKL? He was the one that convinced TKL to stand for the PE eventhough TKL had a chance in hell in winning with high profile candidates like TCB and TJS.

Of course TKL was a weak candidate but he did help with the Lehman Minibomb cases..and if it was a straight fight between him and KFC,,he would have won...but all the goodwill generated by the MINIBOMB case has been eroded as he is to blame for KFC winning the PE.

One other point I want to add about TKL. He was the branch secretary for Marine Parade and is sure to be a high profile figure in MP. TKL was also actively helping NSP during the last Erection. And since this Got More Shit wants to win a GRC, he should have convince TKL to contest Marine Parade. But GMS is such an asshole, he will never make a good decision.

At that time TKL had alot of goodwill due to the Minibomb case and he had a profile in Marine Parade, and with the Nicole Seah effect, the chances of winning Marine Parade would have been close.

This and other shit sprout by GMS just shows he is an Oppp we wont need.
GMS is best left to fight through the social media/internet rather than try his luck at a GRC.

Steffychun is always right! I admire steffy! :biggrin: