• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News! – PM Lee got mobbed

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me still don't understand why sinkees quitters still want to suck pinky cock? In fact, the right gesture to do is to point the middle finger at pinky!

The most idiotic ones are those who quit already but join simi lanjiao 'connect stinkapore' or 'stinkaporce chamber of commerce' or overseas stinkee clubs.

i douche noes. why u dun ask neddy or that hypocrite?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually GCT started this with visits to Canada, UK, US and Australia. It was to meet Singaporeans who migrated in order to maintain bonds and hopefully their kids who do well can come back and contribute to Singapore because of their roots. It started a bit like pot luck sessions where catered food was supplemented by some delicacy and kueh kueh brought in.

It was subsequently took on a political tone but it not right to chase away those who have contributed and participated in these events before. I have friends who stopped going because they now realise that the focus is Singapore scholars and students. The migrants no longer have a say or a presence. If you see the email trail for these you can see the politics behind this.

I am sure you have lost friends who had migrated......you think, they would want to attend these "orchestrated" events to make the PAP look good??, these are for those who supported them & had migrated..many of them are ex-civil servants etc..."normal" people, who had left..wouldn't even want to be associated with these kind of events...

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Student volunteer Bing Xi, a third-year law student at Kings College, was there bright and early to manage other volunteers and confessed that all he could think of, he said, was "my intense strategising" on which food to queue up for first.

Bing Xi doesn't sound Singaporean.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Student volunteer Bing Xi, a third-year law student at Kings College, was there bright and early to manage other volunteers and confessed that all he could think of, he said, was "my intense strategising" on which food to queue up for first.

Are we so blind to see, we are in the 21st century with so many instant social media...that we still believe in all these PROPAGANDA..I would not even bother to know... You all think all those who had migrated, by now, would have grand children...would bring them or their descendants to these kind of events?? These are the people that created the problems & conditions that spur them to migrate...would they want to go attend events sponsor by these people??

Those attending these events are "bused" there & many are beholden to the system...like those RC's events etc..in SINgapore...",ee siam mai hum: is mobbed by those "bused" there...you bring him to Trafalgar Square...'who the fook, wants to know"??

:rolleyes:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is pretty obvious that he is a very popular PM. I'm confident that the PAP will regain ALL lost ground come 2016 and gain at least 69% of the popular vote.

Why stop at 69%? The formula of getting at least 99% can be achieved with 5 simple steps.

1) Infiltrate and take control of 2 opposition parties.

2) Outlaw all other political parties in Singapore.

3) Call an election and allocate the 87 seats between the 3 parties, with PAP getting 80 and the other 2 shell parties get 7.

4) Only the 87 candidates offered by the 3 parties will be given an approval certificate. Votes will only consist of "Yes" vote for the candidate or "No".

5) During election, separate the "Yes" vote station and "No" vote station into 2 locations.

We will still be a democracy. There is more than 1 party and people can still vote, but people will bring out the best of PAP by voting 99% for them.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why stop at 69%? The formula of getting at least 99% can be achieved with 5 simple steps.

1) Infiltrate and take control of 2 opposition parties.

2) Outlaw all other political parties in Singapore.

3) Call an election and allocate the 87 seats between the 3 parties, with PAP getting 80 and the other 2 shell parties get 7.

4) Only the 87 candidates offered by the 3 parties will be given an approval certificate. Votes will only consist of "Yes" vote for the candidate or "No".

5) During election, separate the "Yes" vote station and "No" vote station into 2 locations.

We will still be a democracy. There is more than 1 party and people can still vote, but people will bring out the best of PAP by voting 99% for them.

open secret: WP and SDP is probably already infiltrated. u see how WP act in parleyment, already know.

operation "oppo for sake of oppo" is great success.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

New immigrants. Born in china raise in china now pink ic

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New immigrants. Born in china raise in china now pink ic

Will he be like "cousin tony' son, gets 12 years exception from N.S., & say that, doing research is serving National Slavery?.Whereas, you, me &....if you apply for such exception, you can never get & will be slap by a standard letter reply, that will read to you..."Under the NS ACT"..blah blah blah & you will go to jail..

"members have their privileges " and now, we have 'THE CHOSEN ONES"....aren't you lucky to have served N.S.!! ha ha ha ha :mad:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's this bugger.

https://www.facebook.com/siabingxi

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/bing-xi-sia/69/a95/30a

0947bc0.jpg

9432d484b77a11e38dff129b42c68c55_8.jpg

Savingtheworld

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is from -

Company 2IC/Platoon Commander
Singapore Armed Forces
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Defense & Space industry
March 2009 – February 2011 (2 years)