• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boredom really will kill somebody

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kick or fist ? You mean you are also well-versed in the martial arts of 还我漂漂拳?
Kick lah . Stephen chow is not a real gungfu master action only mah. Must need gungfu then can kick me only see can kick hoe high only mah.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats right,thats why singapore is a very dangerous place.not too safe to spend too much time on this island.NS is also a number one killer.and db shit thats a killer if anyones been there.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
omg! hope you get better soon. dialysis is a life-altering experience.

If really need dialysis also Bo bian.
Unless can get a kidney transplant.
But not all people can do that
Some accept new kidney and last for few months to few years only.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

are you huang biren (黃碧仁)? yes or no, i'm sorry to hear about your plight. hope my online hand can reach out to you and bless you with healing....

image.jpg

"Her return to drama was much anticipated by the audience, but she had to turn down the lead role just weeks before filming commenced because a painful 10 cm cyst had grown in her kidney. She underwent surgery in April 2013 and required time to recuperate. She described her decision to pull out of the series as "regrettable" but she felt her state of health was most important,"

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno what to say.
走一步,看一步

See how.
Kidney failure patient can also lead a normal life.

Pillow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello movie
Please pray for recovery.
If no transplant, can go dialysis first and wait for donor. My friend also do dialysis for good 10 over years and finally got transplant few years back, still very healthy and strong.. Now looking after grandchildren.
Don't give up.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you guys for your concern
very tired and ill everyday. too sick and tired.

still have little time to consider whether peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis or kidney transplant.

each has pro and con...

dunno whether have enough energy to do dialysis not, really scared same like my friend. dialysis few times then die.

dun wish to post anything. very sleepy and tired. good night.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you guys for your concern
very tired and ill everyday. too sick and tired.

still have little time to consider whether peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis or kidney transplant.

each has pro and con...

dunno whether have enough energy to do dialysis not, really scared same like my friend. dialysis few times then die.

dun wish to post anything. very sleepy and tired. good night.

let me guess.. you always eat meat..