• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Fulani Militants Kill 4 on Easter Monday in Nigeria

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nigeria-02.jpg

https://www.persecution.org/2024/04...itants-kill-four-on-easter-monday-in-nigeria/

Four Christians in two northern Nigeria villages were killed by heavily armed attackers on Monday, a day after many believers celebrated Easter.

Police would not confirm or comment on the attacks by alleged Fulani militants. But villagers in Njukkudel and nearby Tangur, both in Bokkos County in Plateau state, told an International Christian Concern (ICC) staffer about the attacks.

“My uncle’s wife was killed yesterday when [Fulani militants] herdsmen attacked my village,” said one Njukkudel resident. “Three people were also killed in the neighboring village of Tangur, all in Bokkos.” The witness said, “The attacks are still going on without the Nigerian army coming to protect the lives and properties of unarmed citizens.”

Witnesses said the attackers were armed with AK-47s and machetes.

“Fulani militias are responsible for the attack,” said another villager, adding that more than 200 Nigerians – mostly women, children, and senior citizens who could not escape — were killed by militants on Christmas Eve. The attacks occurred in at least 17 villages in the Local Government Areas (LGA) of Bokkos and Barkin Ladi between Dec. 23 and 25.

One pastor said, “Fulani [militias] are killing Christians in Bokkos… attacks by [radical] Fulani have been going on for a long time and they don’t want Christians in Nigeria. Pray for us because we will never give up our faith in Christ Jesus and we will forgive them for they don’t know what they are doing.”

A potato farmer told ICC that his brother was killed in Monday’s attack and that the militants destroyed his irrigation farm and prevented him from returning to his home.

“I lost a brother during the Monday attack; the attackers are holding guns and machetes,” he said. “I don’t have food to eat because I don’t have access to my farm. Fulani [militants] are grazing their cattle on my farm.”

He called on Christians to pray for Nigerians in Bokkos County and throughout the Middle Belt.