• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Badge Lady Phoon Chiu Yoke checking into Changi Resort again for 9 weeks and fined $3,000.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For nothing from good people these real poor thing victims of harassment become criminals when the Ccb harasser that they killed ought to be and should be exterminated!
Obviously the harasser had done so much evil to harass these victims of harassment over a long period of time until they go berserk and killed him. My heart goes to such real poor thing victims of harassment. Salute! Respect!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Salute these so called murderers but are actually doing justice doing right thing to exterminate bullies and harassers that are evil manipulative dogs and bitches that are allowed to go scot free by police!
Tell lies and act innocent evil manipulative dogs and bitches that turned around to accuse you play victim after they viciously bullied you for years smearing and harassing and insulting you a virgin as slut whore mistress. And make knocks from above and on your windows to stop you from sleeping soundly - and then turned around to insinuate insult you are prostitute that’s why you can’t sleep soundly. And gang up to whistle at you everywhere everyday and turn around to accuse you hallucinating.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell lies and act innocent evil manipulative dogs and bitches that turned around to accuse you play victim after they viciously bullied you for years smearing and harassing and insulting you a virgin as slut whore mistress. And make knocks from above and on your windows to stop you from sleeping soundly - and then turned around to insinuate insult you are prostitute that’s why you can’t sleep soundly. And gang up to whistle at you everywhere everyday and turn around to accuse you hallucinating.
Evil manipulative cheap dogs and bitches like hakka ADULTERER @Stickyballs aka @AhMeng and Jeremy Quek @glockman 人在做天在看. Be a man and do what you say: IGNORE ME! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it’s not 顺便okay? I don’t even buy any medication or vitamins for myself or my mother in jb. I order all my vitamins from iherb. So I made trips to jb pharmacy specifically and specially to buy for her and deliver to her in spore and that’s what I get in return!
Everything you do for others is 应该的 indeed if you are real good non manipulative woman. While evil manipulative women that do nothing good for others get appreciated as good woman!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil manipulative cheap dogs and bitches like hakka ADULTERER @Stickyballs aka @AhMeng and Jeremy Quek @glockman 人在做天在看. Be a man and do what you say: IGNORE ME! Pui!
Anyone with conscience can see these evil manipulative dogs are telling lies of ignoring me when they are the ones viciously attacking me with Ccb threads and Ccb posts insinuating insult me a virgin as in the chicken profession and then turn around to accuse me play victim.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multiple times over a long period okay? She is not even my good friend last time just an ex-classmate - that I hardly talked to even when in school - and just because I see her poor thing is divorced and no own house and need long term prescription medication that’s expensive in spore while very cheap in jb so I bought for her and either delivered to her by meeting her or by post. It never pays to be kind indeed as far as my life is concerned! Not just no thank you but always get betrayed and hurt by people that I am kind to. Yikes!
Btw is I kaypoh chee 爱心泛滥,自作多情lah, she is not poor thing at all with papa mama hdb flat inheritance-in-waiting so she don’t need to buy own house what. If like that is called poor thing then I called 10x poor thing lor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multiple times over a long period okay? She is not even my good friend last time just an ex-classmate - that I hardly talked to even when in school - and just because I see her poor thing is divorced and no own house and need long term prescription medication that’s expensive in spore while very cheap in jb so I bought for her and either delivered to her by meeting her or by post. It never pays to be kind indeed as far as my life is concerned! Not just no thank you but always get betrayed and hurt by people that I am kind to. Yikes!
And delivered to her by post means I bring the medication from jb to spore across custom, prepare envelope big enough for the mediation and again specifically and specially go buy Spore stamps to mail out by Singapore post to her. She doesn’t even pay overseas postage hor? And I didn’t get any benefits in kind or in money for my service rendered okay? Now thinking back I can’t believe it I am so bloody stupid indeed.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
And delivered to her by post means I bring the medication from jb to spore across custom, prepare envelope big enough for the mediation and again specifically and specially go buy Spore stamps to mail out by Singapore post to her. She doesn’t even pay overseas postage hor? And I didn’t get any benefits in kind or in money for my service rendered okay? Now thinking back I can’t believe it I am so bloody stupid indeed.
IMH soh hai talking to ownself :o-o:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMH soh hai talking to ownself :o-o:
Soh hai is you Jeremy Quek clone son of Cantonese soh hai. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw is I kaypoh chee 爱心泛滥,自作多情lah, she is not poor thing at all with papa mama hdb flat inheritance-in-waiting so she don’t need to buy own house what. If like that is called poor thing then I called 10x poor thing lor.
I better use 自以为是instead of 自作多情because criminal bully dogs here cannot read things figuratively will twist it to lesbo shit. Everything is about sex to lowlife dogs living like animals indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And guess what happened when I confronted these dogs in our chat group? My sinkie ex classmate woman immediately jumped out to remove me as administrator in the chat group that she created. Wow piang a disgusting specimen indeed so quick to protect men that are bullies. Woman help woman to fight against men bullying? In your dreams.
And you know what lame excuse she gave subsequently after she 二话不说immediately removed my administrator rights? She said she scared I will remove the dogs from the chat group woh when I didn’t say or give any indication that I will do that. What a stupid lame excuse given by a disgusting specimen that take benefits from own gender while protect the other gender even when they are bullies. Yikes!