• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Badge Lady Phoon Chiu Yoke checking into Changi Resort again for 9 weeks and fined $3,000.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
respect to this fat pig for standing up for what she believed in
as for the bitch who photographed her, fuck your mother cheebye, you are too ugly to even be pap running dog
really? Then why no respect to me for standing against bullying by slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. Why insinuate insult and mock me slut instead? Truth to be told you support her because you are cantonese and she is Cantonese so you support that’s all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
really? Then why no respect to me for standing against bullying by slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. Why insinuate insult and mock me slut instead? Truth to be told you support her because you are cantonese and she is Cantonese so you support that’s all.
Disgusting indeed see so many criminal bully dogs that harassed me show up in this thread to support this cantonese woman. Cantonese support Cantonese with cantonese pride indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw don’t link me to this cantonese woman that obviously shout loud loud at low level people to show the badge while act nice act subservient to higher level. I am super high class totally opposite okay? I shouted at high level people LJ Mccully (and get fired) and never shouted at any low level staff in my life.
Truth to be told this cantonese woman see people low level can bully can kuai Lan say show me your badge and that’s why she got sent to jail in the first place. If it’s LHL or some high level people ask her put on mark she will make a squeak or not? Of course not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth to be told this cantonese woman see people low level can bully can kuai Lan say show me your badge and that’s why she got sent to jail in the first place. If it’s LHL or some high level people ask her put on mark she will make a squeak or not? Of course not.
Just like my Cantonese bosses act nice act subservient to high level but gave me leftovers shabby treatment. And just like my Cantonese ex accountant wait till last day of service got power liao then gave me a big push. Very consistent vile and offensive Cantonese can bully will bully bad behavior indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting indeed see so many criminal bully dogs that harassed me show up in this thread to support this cantonese woman. Cantonese support Cantonese with cantonese pride indeed.
Let me list down @rotiprata @mahjongking @countryman @musclepower @Stickyballs etc are all criminal bully dogs that harassed me before and some keep harassing me. Salute to this cantonese woman for standing up against mask? Then why no salute to me for standing up against bullying? Instead you gang up to bully me. What’s the difference? One is your own kind Cantonese and one is not lah. So simple.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me list down @rotiprata @mahjongking @countryman @musclepower @Stickyballs etc are all criminal bully dogs that harassed me before and some keep harassing me. Salute to this cantonese woman for standing up against mask? Then why no salute to me for standing up against bullying? Instead you gang up to bully me. What’s the difference? One is your own kind Cantonese and one is not lah. So simple.
Some more @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo not just no salute me for fighting against office bullying and lost and get fired but keep mocking and insulting me for being fired woh. What a sia suay double standard hypocrite criminal bully dog son of Cantonese slut harassing a hokkien virgin as slut and mocking unfortunate woman that fight against sexual harassment and lost and get fired. Btw take note i lost but I am not a loser unlike you loser hypocrite criminal bully dogs. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dogs, I virgin talk to male colleague AS A FRIEND NO TALK SEX NO TALK LOVE NO TOUCH ANYWHERE should be insulted a slut meh? I not fighting against wrongful act meh? Why so shameless double standard hypocrite?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dogs, I virgin talk to male colleague AS A FRIEND NO TALK SEX NO TALK LOVE TOUCH ANYWHERE should be insulted a slut meh? I not fighting against wrongful act meh? Why so shameless double standard hypocrite?
I cheating meh? I cheat what? Money? Love? Sex? Knnbccb can’t even talk to people that I want to talk to in life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dogs, I virgin talk to male colleague AS A FRIEND NO TALK SEX NO TALK LOVE TOUCH ANYWHERE should be insulted a slut meh? I not fighting against wrongful act meh? Why so shameless double standard hypocrite?
Criminal bully dog principle indeed to salute cantonese woman for fighting against wrongful act of wearing mask while it’s not wrongful and okay to bully woman as slut and chicken. And mock and insult her for being fired for fighting all alone against sexual harassment office bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO TOUCH ANYWHERE! Knnbccb dogs sure like to salute bullies like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and this kuai lan cantonese woman that thinks she can bully low level people asking her nicely to put on mask

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me list down... are all criminal bully dogs that harassed me before and some keep harassing me. Salute to this cantonese woman for standing up against mask? Then why no salute to me for standing up against bullying? Instead you gang up to bully me. What’s the difference? One is your own kind Cantonese and one is not lah. So simple.
gettyimages-187139617-612x612.jpg

:geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s new? Middle finger when you mark Andrew yeo are busted shameless hypocrite double standard criminal bully that proudly salute bullies while mocking and insulting real victim of bullying that fight bullying and get fired. Pui!

1661091985296.png

163580.jpg

where's gansiokbin.... still hiding..:geek::geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 188708
View attachment 188709
where's gansiokbin.... still hiding..:geek::geek:
As usual you two criminal dogs Jeremy Quek and mark Andrew yeo pretend don’t know you and this cantonese woman are low class bullies that shouted at low level people while I am a high class victim of bullying that shouted at high level people LJ Mccully (and get fired).

We are direct opposite and you are the ones hiding in rat hole dare not show face while I am in Facebook. Why you Jeremy Quek and mark Andrew yeo don’t go there and paste my stolen photos? Obviously you and all those Malaysian criminal bullies have my photos front and back to be able to recognize and whistle at me from far and from front and back. Act innocent criminal bully dogs. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you two criminal dogs Jeremy Quek and mark Andrew yeo pretend don’t know you and this cantonese woman are low class bullies that shouted at low level people while I am a high class victim of bullying that shouted at high level people LJ Mccully (and get fired).

We are direct opposite and you are the ones hiding in rat hole dare not show face while I am in Facebook. Why you Jeremy Quek and mark Andrew yeo don’t go there and paste my stolen photos? Obviously you and all those Malaysian criminal bullies have my photos front and back to be able to recognize and whistle at me from far and from front and back. Act innocent criminal bully dogs. Pui!View attachment 188714View attachment 188713
Oh ya @rotiprata why you dare not paste my photos here? Because it proves that you are part of the Malaysian criminal syndicate that smeared Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress in living in jb forum in 2012/13 and stole my photos from my Facebook in 2015? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya @rotiprata why you dare not paste my photos here? Because it proves that you are part of the Malaysian criminal syndicate that smeared Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress in living in jb forum in 2012/13 and stole my photos from my Facebook in 2015? Pui!
I posted so many show my big face photos in my Facebook back then in 2015 while criminal bully dogs here pretended don’t know my identity woh. What’s more sad than being a virgin smeared as slut whore mistress? People or rather dogs - including my Indonesian and Malaysian ex classmates that know me but don’t tell me that I am victim of Malaysian defamation crimes - not just don’t tell me but instead joined the Malaysian criminal syndicate to harass me a virgin as slut whore mistress. All fake friends indeed. Pui!