• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Badge Lady Phoon Chiu Yoke checking into Changi Resort again for 9 weeks and fined $3,000.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
when she release after jail,hope she seek out xiaxuay for revenge. best if both are killed in the process

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turning to Phoon's other personal factors, namely that she was a victim of harassment and had her bank account tampered with, the judge said these cannot be regarded as good mitigating factors.

Victim of harassment :eek: :rolleyes: :sick::whistling:
Ex naval officer
Ex accountant all sama sama one :geek:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both her jail sentences total 25 weeks, which is about half-a-year of free food, accommodation, and exercise.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah this kind iron teeth auntie.
Is it worth to be iron teeth and go in and sit ?

@ginfreely when will be your turn ?
When are you sia suay cantonese scammer prostitute descendant going to jail for smearing and harassing Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken? Knnbccb I go jail is like I get fired called injustice. You go jail is called Justice. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim of harassment :eek: :rolleyes: :sick::whistling:
Ex naval officer
Ex accountant all sama sama one :geek:
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie why run road when self exposed went to jail for buying illegal goods and dare not say when I questioned you what did you buy? Must be some sia suay illegal goods that very few people bought and police will immediately know who you are if you say what you bought. Pui!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has my support
Very tough lady able to withstand enormous badmouthing and insults
Do you have stainless steel balls to exert your rights to do what you believed in?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
all 老巫婆 should be sentenced to death
As usual you hakka ADULTERER @agmeng clone are so fake acting innocent attacking me by insinuating insult. A virgin victim of smearing and harassment by dogs as whore is called witch only by sia suay criminal bully dogs indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you hakka ADULTERER @agmeng clone are so fake acting innocent attacking me by insinuating insult. A virgin victim of smearing and harassment by dogs as whore is called witch only by sia suay criminal bully dogs indeed. Pui!
Btw don’t link me to this cantonese woman that obviously shout loud loud at low level people to show the badge while act nice act subservient to higher level. I am super high class totally opposite okay? I shouted at high level people LJ Mccully (and get fired) and never shouted at any low level staff in my life.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
respect to this fat pig for standing up for what she believed in
as for the bitch who photographed her, fuck your mother cheebye, you are too ugly to even be pap running dog

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 49