• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Badge Lady Phoon Chiu Yoke checking into Changi Resort again for 9 weeks and fined $3,000.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I posted so many show my big face photos in my Facebook back then in 2015 while criminal bully dogs here pretended don’t know my identity woh. What’s more sad than being a virgin smeared as slut whore mistress? People or rather dogs - including my Indonesian and Malaysian ex classmates that know me but don’t tell me that I am victim of Malaysian defamation crimes - not just don’t tell me but instead joined the Malaysian criminal syndicate to harass me a virgin as slut whore mistress. All fake friends indeed. Pui!
No human decency no human conscience dogs that cry poor thing victim of racism and whatever government bully them. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder so proud to smear a self made woman Phoenix and peacock as chicken. Yikes!
Shameless hypocrite cheap men and women that insult others what they are themselves indeed: open leg sell nude sell cb slut whore mistress and their number one idol Malaysian hakka mistress Mandy lieu.

SexOClock

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lady really jiak ba bo sai pang, go jail machiam like going holiday.

Who did she vote for in the recent PE2023?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya @rotiprata why you dare not paste my photos here? Because it proves that you are part of the Malaysian criminal syndicate that smeared Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress in living in jb forum in 2012/13 and stole my photos from my Facebook in 2015? Pui!
fn220715tong01.jpg

wonder wat gansiokbin is doing inside ? :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 188734
wonder wat gansiokbin is doing inside ? :geek:
You mark Andrew yeo sure seem the same as Jeremy Quek passing off your Cantonese mistress family women as me. You dare not answer my question and dare not paste my stolen photos but your Cantonese mistress mother photo. Why? Because it exposed your lies that you did not know my identity since 2015 or rather since 2012/3 Malaysian crimes in living in jb forum. Smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress is both mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek proud criminal bully dog way to win indeed. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a stupid offense to be jailed for. At least steal some money la, come out still can spend!
Okay lah at least she got bully low level people to show badge to get jail. Most suay are those that get jailed for fighting bullies like the victims of harassment that get jailed for murdering harasser.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay lah at least she got bully low level people to show badge to get jail. Most suay are those that get jailed for fighting bullies like the victims of harassment that get jailed for murdering harasser.
Btw this is real factual case in spore and not I hallucinating. These are the people that I salute! Fight against bullying and go jail is then something to salute for. See people low level can bully will bully then go jail salute what shit?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I posted so many show my big face photos in my Facebook back then in 2015 while criminal bully dogs here pretended don’t know my identity woh. What’s more sad than being a virgin smeared as slut whore mistress? People or rather dogs - including my Indonesian and Malaysian ex classmates that know me but don’t tell me that I am victim of Malaysian defamation crimes - not just don’t tell me but instead joined the Malaysian criminal syndicate to harass me a virgin as slut whore mistress. All fake friends indeed. Pui!
And guess what happened when I confronted these dogs in our chat group? My sinkie ex classmate woman immediately jumped out to remove me as administrator in the chat group that she created. Wow piang a disgusting specimen indeed so quick to protect men that are bullies. Woman help woman to fight against men bullying? In your dreams.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And guess what happened when I confronted these dogs in our chat group? My sinkie ex classmate woman immediately jumped out to remove me as administrator in the chat group that she created. Wow piang a disgusting specimen indeed so quick to protect men that are bullies. Woman help woman to fight against men bullying? In your dreams.
Oh ya I got help this disgusting specimen to buy cheap medicine for her in jb and deliver to her in spore. Omg no thank you but gang up with men to bully me. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I got help this disgusting specimen to buy cheap medicine for her in jb and deliver to her in spore. Omg no thank you but gang up with men to bully me. Yikes!
Multiple times over a long period okay? She is not even my good friend last time just an ex-classmate - that I hardly talked to even when in school - and just because I see her poor thing is divorced and no own house and need long term prescription medication that’s expensive in spore while very cheap in jb so I bought for her and either delivered to her by meeting her or by post. It never pays to be kind indeed as far as my life is concerned! Not just no thank you but always get betrayed and hurt by people that I am kind to. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multiple times over a long period okay? She is not even my good friend last time just an ex-classmate - that I hardly talked to even when in school - and just because I see her poor thing is divorced and no own house and need long term prescription medication that’s expensive in spore while very cheap in jb so I bought for her and either delivered to her by meeting her or by post. It never pays to be kind indeed as far as my life is concerned! Not just no thank you but always get betrayed and hurt by people that I am kind to. Yikes!
And it’s not 顺便okay? I don’t even buy any medication or vitamins for myself or my mother in jb. I order all my vitamins from iherb. So I made trips to jb pharmacy specifically and specially to buy for her and deliver to her in spore and that’s what I get in return!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s always I see people poor thing and help people but no one see me poor thing and help me indeed. That’s my suay chee life. And yeah I have finally learnt my lesson and all these poor things now can go to hell and I don’t give a damn.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For nothing from good people these real poor thing victims of harassment become criminals when the Ccb harasser that they killed ought to be and should be exterminated!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw this is real factual case in spore and not I hallucinating. These are the people that I salute! Fight against bullying and go jail is then something to salute for. See people low level can bully will bully then go jail salute what shit?
Salute these so called murderers but are actually doing justice doing right thing to exterminate bullies and harassers that are evil manipulative dogs and bitches that are allowed to go scot free by police!