• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Avira Medini ( A SANCTUARY OF WELLNESS)

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.. That's pretty amazing..
How come Johor not getting the same deals? I haven't seen any development with lifts thrown in..

Are Johor property buyers getting ripped off?
because johor landed still not yet reach KL prices. almost, but not yet.
btw, emerald bay landed houses got lifts if i recall correctly?. basically one gets what one pays for

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.. That's pretty amazing..
How come Johor not getting the same deals? I haven't seen any development with lifts thrown in..

Are Johor property buyers getting ripped off?

I have come across one but it is very exclusive and expensive :wink:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think emerald bay is even more expensive then KL..

2.6million for a terrace is pretty amazing.
ahha. but you get a lift and timber flooring, i think furnishings also thrown in, design is very nice (unlike those "ugly" middle class bread and butter landed), and it's near or facing the sea.

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do we get our hands on an Emerald bay terrace?

ahha. but you get a lift and timber flooring, i think furnishings also thrown in, design is very nice (unlike those "ugly" middle class bread and butter landed), and it's near or facing the sea.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do we get our hands on an Emerald bay terrace?

errrr.. they're sold out. register your interest on line. or i think the best bet is to pull up to the show house in a very expensive car and talk to the sales guy there, say you're interested in the next batch of houses to be launched. throw a few hundred dollar bills around when they serve you coffee. haha. just kidding. good luck.
oh! i forgot. i did hear from a uem sunrise marketing lady (in KL last month) that BRDB *invites* HNWI individuals they know to the first pick at the cherry. possible, that.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not consider Senibong cove...

Near to Singapore and definitely much cheaper.. With the Sembawang shipyard moving in a few years and the govt committed to transform the Sembawang coast into another waterfront living area, it might be worth to take a look..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not consider Senibong cove...

Near to Singapore and definitely much cheaper.. With the Sembawang shipyard moving in a few years and the govt committed to transform the Sembawang coast into another waterfront living area, it might be worth to take a look..

did you buy there? house or condo?

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blimey! There are people do like Eco Botanic design. Speechless. We did visit the show house and the design is, ouch! I think they try the chinese "fake english town" method didn't really done it. Now I know who like them.

I prefer the Avira design. Modern simplicity. Don't look back on design, you only stuck in an era that past.

Having said that, I have to agreed the pricing wise is not really justified the 129 yrs leasehold. Freehold perhaps.

So drama....monkey ate chili type reaction...repost.. :smile:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avira called me a few days ago and asked if I am keen to buy one of these units. I asked for % sold so far and she said 20%. So seems like this article isn't accurate.

20% booking is good sales at the reported prices here. If Avira dares to set these prices, something must be brewing there. They know something that we don't.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something is brewing. Every time I go into Johor, it's really transforming.
Usually last time 1 day enough to see everything.

Now 1 day is not enough to go through all the new launches. So many things to see. It's amazing.
I'm glad that even the city center is becoming very clean.
Last time used to see rubbish that is not cleared along the roads. Now that's almost nonexistent.

Well done Johor state administration. This new Mentri Besar is very good.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore MRT link terminates at Republic Poly. So unlikely Johor connecting link to be at Puteri side.