• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Avira Medini ( A SANCTUARY OF WELLNESS)

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing Eco Botanic, Eco Spring...this design not gonna cut it at this price....
agree. but i guess there are ppl with money who buys.

sry, kpo a bit yah.. any idea how much maintenance?

got facilities in the precinct? (pool, gym etc)?

Last edited:

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wellness center will have everything, more than typical condo or club house facilties. pool, gym, chinese medical hall, wellness session by profession blah blah

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very far from anything else but e refinery n petrochemical complex at Pengerang. Driving is one hour from 1st link :eek:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very far from anything else but e refinery n petrochemical complex at Pengerang. Driving is one hour from 1st link :eek:

not supposed to drive there. take a ferry over. keep a local car in your house there. nah.. the important question is . HOW MUCH? if 200k rm for a villa, you buy or not? :biggrin:

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing Eco Botanic, Eco Spring...this design not gonna cut it at this price....

Blimey! There are people do like Eco Botanic design. Speechless. We did visit the show house and the design is, ouch! I think they try the chinese "fake english town" method didn't really done it. Now I know who like them.

I prefer the Avira design. Modern simplicity. Don't look back on design, you only stuck in an era that past.

Having said that, I have to agreed the pricing wise is not really justified the 129 yrs leasehold. Freehold perhaps.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
not supposed to drive there. take a ferry over. keep a local car in your house there. nah.. the important question is . HOW MUCH? if 200k rm for a villa, you buy or not? :biggrin:

I'm scare of taking boats or airplanes. I would rather drive than take boat.

My guess is $2mil RM for a villa. Not sure if developer can deliver n e quality.

Now I'm saving up for a rainy day, so no more buying of properties for next 1-2 years even though e prospect of landed properties is still good in Iskandar. Some sugar is nice but too much is dangerous to health.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blimey! There are people do like Eco Botanic design. Speechless. We did visit the show house and the design is, ouch! I think they try the chinese "fake english town" method didn't really done it. Now I know who like them.

I prefer the Avira design. Modern simplicity. Don't look back on design, you only stuck in an era that past.

Having said that, I have to agreed the pricing wise is not really justified the 129 yrs leasehold. Freehold perhaps.

cor blimey!! stricktly between those two, i prefer eco botanics design mate.
avira's houses the roof looks weird. neither here nor there.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

My guess is $2mil RM for a villa. Not sure if developer can deliver n e quality.

Now I'm saving up for a rainy day, so no more buying of properties for next 1-2 years even though e prospect of landed properties is still good in Iskandar. Some sugar is nice but too much is dangerous to health.

i think IJM confirm can deliver.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Avira's roof-top can provide shelter for birds, so that owners can harvest their own birds nests to nourish their health.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal

If it can be 1 mil for ville with a large land size, can consider. It can depend on price. It is near Desaru as well. A no of things coming up in Desaru, theme parks, sheraton, etc.

The oil & gas sector there will provide the tenants.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mate. I'm not sure which part of the roof you are concern about. All quite RM500k (not worth RM1.3mil) worth of property for me. Not a lot of design flaw.

But the Eco Botanic not only hire recent graduate interior designer as well as the architect. Thats a store room under the staircase need to go pass the powder room to access it. Its a school boy error when it come to this kind of design flaw. Only happened in third world country.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not really thrilled by the older Setia house and estate design.. Eco should also be similar since its the same developer..

I dunno why Malaysian's are singing praises and awarding Setia awards. Looks pretty run of the mill type of standard.. Nothing special.

E&O at least got some standard.. Even though the price is higher. But you do see that the developer puts in more efforts.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mate. I'm not sure which part of the roof you are concern about. All quite RM500k (not worth RM1.3mil) worth of property for me. Not a lot of design flaw.

But the Eco Botanic not only hire recent graduate interior designer as well as the architect. Thats a store room under the staircase need to go pass the powder room to access it. Its a school boy error when it come to this kind of design flaw. Only happened in third world country.

just looking from the outside, didn't visit either showhouse. you said EB looked too much like colonial hangover, so I said to me it looks nicer than avira's. I then pointed out that avira's roof seemed too high and pointy (is there an attic?). anyway, to each his own. And btw, i don't think ID has anything to do with the position of the storeroom under the staircase.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not really thrilled by the older Setia house and estate design.. Eco should also be similar since its the same developer..

I dunno why Malaysian's are singing praises and awarding Setia awards. Looks pretty run of the mill type of standard.. Nothing special.

E&O at least got some standard.. Even though the price is higher. But you do see that the developer puts in more efforts.

depend which product segment.
check out setia eco park in shah alam and setia eco glades in cyberjaya.
and the most succesful township in iskandar is a setia project.
so, they're not bad la. but i agree their design and especially material used not that great.
E&O? well, for one, their property generally pricier. don't forget BRDB too.

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.. I haven't seen those in KL..

Maybe you are right.. But just based on the Johor projects, I am not particularly impressed.. Maybe in the past its OK but the standards and expectations have increased.
They have to step up their game.. Especially in Johor.. A lot of established developers are coming in..

I would think they would be sidelined and can only cater to middle or lower affordability clientele if they don't improve..

Just my two cents.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.. I haven't seen those in KL..

Maybe you are right.. But just based on the Johor projects, I am not particularly impressed.. Maybe in the past its OK but the standards and expectations have increased.
They have to step up their game.. Especially in Johor.. A lot of established developers are coming in..

I would think they would be sidelined and can only cater to middle or lower affordability clientele if they don't improve..

Just my two cents.

actually those i mentioned in setia eco park is really really nice. and affordable for singaporeans too. 1.4m for a semidee , fully fitted 3 storey with lift, timber flooring etc. very nice.
in johor BI and Setia indah are mainly middle income products. seriously they are not bad tamans, well planned with a lot of greenery, wide roads and lots of chinese shops. BI is popular with singaporeans.
their other two eco products in johor are essentially cheaper clones of their KL ones.
if you want the best, i suggest to look at BRDB's emerald bay, next up is their low rise luxury condos. these are big units (>1600sft at least, i think) but price won't be cheap.

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.. That's pretty amazing..
How come Johor not getting the same deals? I haven't seen any development with lifts thrown in..

Are Johor property buyers getting ripped off?