• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Avira Medini ( A SANCTUARY OF WELLNESS)

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Response very different compared to Duo Residences in Singapore.
Both are Temasek and Khazanah joint ventures.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think maybe no showroom that's why cannot really move units. People need to see something to make them excited

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quiet right on this.. not that I am praising Iskandar but Nusajaya, esp Medini and PH region are really transforming into international destinations. I can believe how shiok it can be when all the condos TOP in a few years time. Every year the changes are so much since 2000 when I first bought my property at RM 50,000 ( a landed freehold )

Something is brewing. Every time I go into Johor, it's really transforming.
Usually last time 1 day enough to see everything.

Now 1 day is not enough to go through all the new launches. So many things to see. It's amazing.
I'm glad that even the city center is becoming very clean.
Last time used to see rubbish that is not cleared along the roads. Now that's almost nonexistent.

Well done Johor state administration. This new Mentri Besar is very good.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too sure. Last time I went to the Singapore showroom, response was not really that great. Probably the initial launches soaked up most of the demand left only not so ideal units maybe.
But I think it was about 70% sold then about 6 months back. Could be more now.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
70% sold in 6 mths in today's environment....with rather small unit...high price...and lease hold....quite large release...encouraging result....

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to E & O at One Raffles link for the property talk by Dato Gavin Tee. Found out phase 1 left about 30 units. The purchase of the terrace come with kitchen cabinet, wardrobe even lightings. And two years of Wellness Sanctuary membership free. 1st phase near main entrance. If short cut shared with leisure farm is done, to 2nd link only 5 mins.
I did not stay after the talk to let the sales person catch me:p As I hv no more bullet Liao. But if I strike toto I don't mind getting one myself. Like the layout. Simple and have good outdoor space for a terrace.

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi cow138, they didn't mention whether there is any showroom. But I doubt so. I think this you have to check with e & o office.

Btw forgot to mention aircon inclusive too. (I advertise for them until like that don't know can hv discount :biggrin:)

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I agree.
E&O is one of the premier developer in Malaysia. I just hope that they expand their portfolio more in Johor.
Johor needs to improve their residential offerings.
It's improving but still have some ways to catch up with KL and Singapore.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never quite understood the concept of selling an empty unit to consumers. Minimum should furnish it with kitchen and air conditioning I would say.
Buyers have to do it anyway. And it's probably more expensive to do it on our own.
Also if it's included in the building cost then can take loan to cover.
Wonder why it doesn't catch on in Malaysia

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never quite understood the concept of selling an empty unit to consumers. Minimum should furnish it with kitchen and air conditioning I would say.
Buyers have to do it anyway. And it's probably more expensive to do it on our own.
Also if it's included in the building cost then can take loan to cover.
Wonder why it doesn't catch on in Malaysia

Save $, Save defect rectification headache, for developers. Some developers do e.g. KSL at Bestari Heights phase 2.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. It's starting to happen due to the fact that developers are trying to differentiate themselves
I would say that it only happens to the newer developers.

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's nice. Do you know whether there's a showroom available for viewing? At the actua location?
According to the E&O staff, there will be showroom (at actual site) beginning of next year, but have not confirm which month.
Full kitchen cabinets with hood and hob, bedrooms wardrobe, living and dinning areas are tiles, bedrooms are timber block (high end, exactly the same timber as their SG sales gallery).
Still under phase 1.