• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Army can't even handle simple matter of stray dogs?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shanmuggam made some comments over some animal rights - his comments should be interesting as this is a much bigger issue than that about some ang moh woman who did not fulfil her obligations when she adopted a stray dog.

Waste-of-time Tan Chuan Jin should also make some comments.

What does their silence tell you?

That Barking Dogs don't bite?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's amazing that for a relatively small matter of stray dogs, the camp commanders at Pasir Ris Camp had to call for help from the AVA and unashamedly, told the media that the "dogs were unpredictable and a persistent danger to camp staff, and that the AVA had been contacted when the camp felt helpless.

Wow, so our boys are trained to handle only predictable soldiers?
A bunch of stray dogs are a persistent danger to camp staff?

This is really serious - would not have believed this if the story had not appeared in a SPH product.

So, we have policemen untrained to control riots, soldiers who are untrained to handle unpredictable dogs.

Might as well convert them to boy scouts and girl guides. At least their slogan is BE PREPARED.
if theres a war, run
everymanfor himself

they will say they were outnumbered

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's amazing that for a relatively small matter of stray dogs, the camp commanders at Pasir Ris Camp had to call for help from the AVA and unashamedly, told the media that the "dogs were unpredictable and a persistent danger to camp staff, and that the AVA had been contacted when the camp felt helpless.

u rather they shoot the dogs? i heard they do it to wild boars in tekong. i have witness them shooting crows with AR-15 inside the camp.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NewPaper reported MINDEAF insisted there was no animal abuse.
But anyway, they sent the LTC and the WO for counselling.
This is the kind of crap that the army has at the top.
What would Kee Chiu say?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should just line up all the dogs in a shooting gallery and let us have a live firing exercise.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how hitler handles dogs..with Love..

Hitler+and+Blondie.jpg
tumblr_ln7wlgE68w1qkuyh2o1_400.jpg
hitler-and-german-shepherd1.jpg
hitler-dog.jpg
392547-hitler.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree with you and ah sam.
Sporeans mode of thinking a bit salah! But yet they think they very smart!

just curious if ur unit camp is based in the indonesian forest or afgan desert where theres wild animals and coyotes and whatnot,how would the saf be expected to deal with them?never mind that iv watched plenty of war movies and sometimes soldiers have to deal with the impossible and most unexpected of situations in war.these are just dogs.

or is the saf and the police only capable of functioning in a simulation mode called singapore and deal with events that are virtual or in textbooks?

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanmuggam made some comments over some animal rights - his comments should be interesting as this is a much bigger issue than that about some ang moh woman who did not fulfil her obligations when she adopted a stray dog.

Waste-of-time Tan Chuan Jin should also make some comments.

What does their silence tell you?

That Barking Dogs don't bite?

i donno what it tell me. but i sure like to learn to flip prata like him.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just stray dogs. I am more worry it takes a ltc to handle anjing kurak problems like strays? Knn, salary so high, but job is to handle anjing kurak stray dogs.

I say, dig this mother fucker ltc out!

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever did that is mad. The offences committed are very serious.

1. Possession of live rounds
2. Discharging of firearms

like what u see in the movies. out of the blue during working hours and many people around. heard a bang, turn around a saw a pickup with 2 officers with AR15 at the back. i think the shot missed and they drove off after more crows.:smile::smile::smile:

i think that camp quite sensitive, cannot call AVA.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: