• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or 自导自演fake thrown eggs taking over the sell nude industry?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dogs I fabricated no stories be it oh myself or Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude sell cb and @chicken don’t pretend don’t understand the difference between other women with stolen nude and your Cantonese cheap women that open leg big big sell nude to buy Porsche or fabricated stories kena thrown eggs in Taiwan.
Cantonese men here @chicken @musclepower @Balls2U etc fabricated stories of me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as chicken and Cantonese woman fabricated stories of kena thrown eggs in Taiwan. Same lowlife traits to harm people to win in life indeed. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dogs I fabricated no stories be it oh myself or Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude sell cb and @chicken don’t pretend don’t understand the difference between other women with stolen nude and your Cantonese cheap women that open leg big big sell nude to buy Porsche or fabricated stories kena thrown eggs in Taiwan.
One is cheap the other is not. No prize for guessing which is which.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up Cantonese @chicken so proud to be successful bully abusing hokkien virgin as slut. As proud as his Cantonese women that successfully open leg big big sell nude to buy Porsche or fabricate stories of Kena thrown eggs in Taiwan.

View attachment 198082

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You old whore must be punished.
Rotan your cheebye and watch you scream like a fucking slut. Whack until your cheebye lips tear off.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You old whore must be punished.
Rotan your cheebye and watch you scream like a fucking slut. Whack until your cheebye lips tear off.
B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb you Malaysian Cantonese dog cancer repeat lies confirm yourself to be inhuman dog with no morals evil deceptive tell lies non stop I can’t prove when it’s you dare not swear dare not take up my virginity test challenge. 人在做天在看May you and your family women be gangraped and suffer stress and cancer. Pui!
You @musclepower aka @nightsafari clone spoke up for @blackmondy because you like to talk about watches and that’s what @nightsafari like too. You do same evil smearing hokkien virgin as sugar baby chicken, use same dirty tricks 对号入座as Malaysians and have same interest as @nightsafari and write in the same create issue out of no issue way - everything the same means you are @nightsafari clone and that’s why you dare not open mouth to swear you are not him. You open mouth to swear also cannot while you demand other people to open leg to satisfy your cb Cantonese criminal dog mouth. Hey your women is cheap open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricated stories just like you hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her dishonorable behaviour extends to even putting her mother in a home instead of taking care of her personally at home. She rather spend her time in travelling up and down Singapore and Johore Bahru than showing care and concern to her mother who gave birth to her.

Is she that busy or unable to take care of her mother? Doesn't look like to me. GANSIOKBIN IS REALLY A HEARTLESS CREATURE. A DISGRACRFUL DAUGHTER.
Dishonest dishonorable Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes repeating lies that I send my mother to nursing home to win. 说谎精is you as usual whatever Cantonese dogs accused me is always what you are yourselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @gsbslut @musclepower etc Malaysian Cantonese criminal dogs are the 说谎精 abusers murderers demanding their victim of crimes to prove their lies while I am stating FACT that they are murderers smearing me sugar baby, chicken slut, sent my mother to nursing home, black nipple l, black cb etc evil toxic lies to create chronic stress to murder me.

Thread 'Chronic stress accelerates the process of gastric precancerous lesions in rats. Cantonese dogs doing defamation crimes are attempting to kill me. Pui!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ch...-crimes-are-attempting-to-kill-me-pui.362316/
And these shameless Malaysian and Malaysian origin Cantonese dogs abusers murderers @gsbslut @musclepower act like emperor demand that you take photo of your cb your nipple open leg to prove virginity to them if not accuse you 大话精. They tell evil toxic lies to harm people and you don’t prove to them is called you are 大话精and not they are 大话精。That’s how evil and vicious Malaysians are.