• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or 自导自演fake thrown eggs taking over the sell nude industry?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1710935656596.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
裕廊東昇鳳凰火
行人路過快閃躲
手持相機很不妥
慾火中燒嚐禁果
A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs SONS OF DIRTU SLUT PROSTITUTE @chicken @Balls2U @musclepower@Cottonmouth etc still attacking me by fabricating stories using my particulars from my address to my name and then shamelessly play victim card and accused me their victim of abuse play victim Knnbccb shameless dogs indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs SONS OF DIRTU SLUT PROSTITUTE @chicken @Balls2U @musclepower@Cottonmouth etc still attacking me by fabricating stories using my particulars from my address to my name and then shamelessly play victim card and accused me their victim of abuse play victim Knnbccb shameless dogs indeed
Hey dogs I fabricated no stories be it oh myself or Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude sell cb and @chicken don’t pretend don’t understand the difference between other women with stolen nude and your Cantonese cheap women that open leg big big sell nude to buy Porsche or fabricated stories kena thrown eggs in Taiwan.