• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any official reason/source why there are no malays in navy, armour, tengah air base?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Any official reason/source why there are no malays in navy, armour, tengah air ba

In agent handling courses, your instructors will tell you it is best to get a Chinese to handle a Chinese, a Malay to handle a Malay etc. Male to handle male. If possible, match them based on age, interests etc. In some selected cases, slight alterations needed.

Operating at home allows some flexibilties. It is home ground advantage afterall.

When operating overseas, best to be extra careful. On away grounds, you are more at risk. Many factors beyond your control. In the mid or late 80s, several of our operatives were arrested and detained in Malaysia. Guess their race?

They were Chinese I'm sure. I thought our SID boys were arrested in Australia? Did SID use Ang Mohs?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Any official reason/source why there are no malays in navy, armour, tengah air ba

Indians. Malaysia not Aussieland.

Ok Indians. that's the most you get. And quite clearly SID Director and Deputy Director (does that post still exist?) is only Indian with the esteemed Nathan. All the rest civil servants and now BG (NS) or MG (NS) (quite interesting why NCK got it versus the traditional BG (NS))

Tim Huxley did write about SID officers arrested in Aussie land

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do you guys know all these stuff? or are you pulling it out of your asses?

I just wish we have a fucking national conversation about why the urine chinkpore govt is bloody racist and hopefully a bloody m&d leader has the balls to stand up and ask questions for the sake of his community.

Sometimes, I wish I was still in bloody europe or nz.

Ok Indians. that's the most you get. And quite clearly SID Director and Deputy Director (does that post still exist?) is only Indian with the esteemed Nathan. All the rest civil servants and now BG (NS) or MG (NS) (quite interesting why NCK got it versus the traditional BG (NS))

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do you guys know all these stuff? or are you pulling it out of your asses?

I just wish we have a fucking national conversation about why the urine chinkpore govt is bloody racist and hopefully a bloody m&d leader has the balls to stand up and ask questions for the sake of his community.

Sometimes, I wish I was still in bloody europe or nz.

Just google around. All on Wikipedia.

But ask Malaysia. Do they have Chinese as head of their Intelligence services?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

What are the words I should google?

Why you bring mudland into this? do you ask mudland everytime you letgo a fart?

What with the obsession with mudland?

They are not the bogeyman, they have their own problems, not our pasal, we solve our own problems can.

Just google around. All on Wikipedia.

But ask Malaysia. Do they have Chinese as head of their Intelligence services?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he wrote that the aussie intell agency was alleging sg "agents" were covertly collecting info on aussie military capabilities in early 1996. it was not proven publicly, but shortly after, the saf moved their advanced flying training from oz to france.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

he wrote that the aussie intell agency was alleging sg "agents" were covertly collecting info on aussie military capabilities in early 1996. it was not proven publicly, but shortly after, the saf moved their advanced flying training from oz to france.

How did the Aussie forget about this? Why no uproar/

minuteman

Alfrescian
Loyal

In agent handling courses, your instructors will tell you it is best to get a Chinese to handle a Chinese, a Malay to handle a Malay etc. Male to handle male. If possible, match them based on age, interests etc. In some selected cases, slight alterations needed.

Operating at home allows some flexibilties. It is home ground advantage afterall.

When operating overseas, best to be extra careful. On away grounds, you are more at risk. Many factors beyond your control. In the mid or late 80s, several of our operatives were arrested and detained in Malaysia. Guess their race?

GoldenDragon..careful Sir..anyways thanks for sharing..

I believe the superscale B is Azni, former DD of CNB who was seconded to ISD in early 2001 and was head of Counter Terrorism during 9/11 period and during 1st wave of JI arrests..SID Station Chief in Egypt in 2004 to 2008 was Singaporean Muslim of Bengali extraction who is married to a Malaysian Malay wife. A lot of Malay/Muslim Junior ranking Police Officers are also attached to ISD and many move on to Senior ranks...
FYI, I heard the Malay BG is actually of Indian origin but like many "Malayanized" Indian Muslims decided to put their race down as Malay for benefits they would receive..eg free education..
In the 1980s, Soviet GRU officers approached a Malay Muslim SAF officer and asked him to be their asset. He passed this on to his superiors and ISD laid a mousetrap for the GRU officers. From what I heard the GRU officers were eventually expelled as they had diplomatic cover...and what I heard is that the ex-Malay Muslim BG was the said officer...
As for reason why Malays are not allowed in some so-called SAF "sensitive" units, the only reason I can think of is the situation in which the SAF was formed post 9/8/1965 and Sukarno's Konfrontasi which went on till 1966.

finally, as i mentioned before, this issue is now a non-starter for the SG Malays as most have come to accept this unwritten fact. in fact most i spoke to, happy with sociopolitical engineered arrangement of PAP Govt, cos at least they know in times of war, others will be fighting for them. nowadays they more interested in looking out for goodies like baby Bonus, GST offset package and how much grant and freebies the PAP Govt is willing to dish out for their vote ... :biggrin:

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe the superscale B is Azni, former DD of CNB who was seconded to ISD in early 2001 and was head of Counter Terrorism during 9/11 period and during 1st wave of JI arrests..SID Station Chief in Egypt in 2004 to 2008 was Singaporean Muslim of Bengali extraction who is married to a Malaysian Malay wife. A lot of Malay/Muslim Junior ranking Police Officers are also attached to ISD and many move on to Senior ranks...
FYI, I heard the Malay BG is actually of Indian origin but like many "Malayanized" Indian Muslims decided to put their race down as Malay for benefits they would receive..eg free education..
In the 1980s, Soviet GRU officers approached a Malay Muslim SAF officer and asked him to be their asset. He passed this on to his superiors and ISD laid a mousetrap for the GRU officers. From what I heard the GRU officers were eventually expelled as they had diplomatic cover...and what I heard is that the ex-Malay Muslim BG was the said officer...
As for reason why Malays are not allowed in some so-called SAF "sensitive" units, the only reason I can think of is the situation in which the SAF was formed post 9/8/1965 and Sukarno's Konfrontasi which went on till 1966.

finally, as i mentioned before, this issue is now a non-starter for the SG Malays as most have come to accept this unwritten fact. in fact most i spoke to, happy with sociopolitical engineered arrangement of PAP Govt, cos at least they know in times of war, others will be fighting for them. nowadays they more interested in looking out for goodies like baby Bonus, GST offset package and how much grant and freebies the PAP Govt is willing to dish out for their vote ... :biggrin:

SID in Egypt? For what? SID is mostly interested in SEA and the West

There was no Malay BG till the 2000s

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe the superscale B is Azni, former DD of CNB who was seconded to ISD in early 2001 and was head of Counter Terrorism during 9/11 period and during 1st wave of JI arrests..

Wrong person. Azni at most an AC equivalent in ISD. Can't be superscale B. Think civilian. Not mata.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SID in Egypt? For what? SID is mostly interested in SEA and the West

SID is all over. Usually as First Sec in addition to one from MFA. These are your 'declared' intel chaps.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

you make the m&ds snd like the geylang mei meis who spread and think of money only. quite sad.

Although it is upsetting to hear, I too get the feeling the m&ds now dont care or their inherent tidak apa attitude reigns free as none of their so called leaders have raised this issue.

Quite a number of their leaders are actually not m&ds, the really atas ones have urine mix while some have shit mix like halimah and yes the m&d bg looks very indian, but I understd the wife is a urine, not sure abt that.

in fact, if we cast the net wider, even the mudland pms, dr m and badawi are also mixed, dr m is a malayali and badawi is a arab and urine campur I think.

but all bedek they are m&ds lol

It seems m&ds as a community are incapable of doing anything for themselves, sad people.

I am just glad they take their dispatch job seriously and do it well :biggrin:

I

in fact most i spoke to, happy with sociopolitical engineered arrangement of PAP Govt, cos at least they know in times of war, others will be fighting for them. nowadays they more interested in looking out for goodies like baby Bonus, GST offset package and how much grant and freebies the PAP Govt is willing to dish out for their vote ... :biggrin:[/SIZE][/B]